nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But what are the odds, you only ever respond to nexer's posts! Hmm :unsure:
It's not my intention to troll the game, I came to this forum because of some pictures of this game I saw on the net, even if they didn't have the quality of the current ones. More than 90% of my posts are on this thread.
Now, those who come back to this thread I don't think are looking for: rape/beastiality/... .
There are other games for that.
I was drawn to the eroticism of the scenes and L&P's ability to connect the player to the reality he is presenting to us. Because that's where I think his great talent lies, then comes the artistic side of the game.
What I wrote is my point of view, a constructive opinion not a destructive one.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
First of all, it's not even clear if Aiden is really 17!

Secondly, Aiden is a high school bully with some connections to gang members who's got a powerful uncle. Nothing more. He's neither Richard Ramirez, nor Ted Bundy, nor Ed Gein, nor Jeffrey Dahmer, nor Charles Manson! So calm the fuck down! Yeah, I know that their victims also didn't know that they are serial killers. But you definitely misinterpret and overinterpret Aiden's role and the role of a bully in general!

Thirdly. What exactly would Aiden get out of it if he'd cause harm to Sophia? What would he win with that? He's also not a complete stranger to Sophia. He's just trying to see how far he can go with her. So, raping her in the forest would be pretty counterproductive plus neither Aiden nor any of his friends is a fucking rapist! Are you serious? Plus you don't even know what they're talking about before the drive!

Last but not least. You have the god damn option not to drive with him and put your son to the boarding school. If you think this is more realistic, do that! Nobody's forcing you to drive with Aiden nor to do his tasks! If you think incest is unrealistic. Don't go with it! Just play the good wife route and enjoy your realistic gameplay!
meh who cares about Aiden i want to know more about sophie and the other ladies :love:.or if we got a surprise one like marie or Aya

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
If your using expressvpn, please don't say things that will get you banned. The mods ban ip address, and your fucking up my day.

Danke

Last edited:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
All this whining about blackmail and/or rape is hilarious. This is a video game where people vicariously experience fantasies...no different from being a dwarf, knight, or mage in LOTR or Warcraft... Having a smoking hot woman as your sex slave/toy is a fantasy as old as time...call it side piece or mistress, it's all the same.

In this fantasy a teenage boy/man is blackmailing the smoking hot teacher. This is a very classic archetype as the "older female with authority" is seduced by a younger, impressionable boy/man. Shakespeare wrote about it, Jesus.

And the cool thing about this game is the choice to explore that path with Aiden is entirely optional...so save the forum all the grief and just stick to the good wife route

Dee383

Oct 6, 2020
If your using expressvpn, please don't say things that will get you banned. The mods ban ip address, and your fucking up my day.

Danke
Changing an ip on express literally takes 30 seconds and I've never had that happen, maybe youre just unlucky?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
All this whining about blackmail and/or rape is hilarious. This is a video game where people vicariously experience fantasies...no different from being a dwarf, knight, or mage in LOTR or Warcraft... Having a smoking hot woman as your sex slave/toy is a fantasy as old as time...call it side piece or mistress, it's all the same.

In this fantasy a teenage boy/man is blackmailing the smoking hot teacher. This is a very classic archetype as the "older female with authority" is seduced by a younger, impressionable boy/man. Shakespeare wrote about it, Jesus.

And the cool thing about this game is the choice to explore that path with Aiden is entirely optional...so save the forum all the grief and just stick to the good wife route
WAIT DO YOU MEAN THESE PEOPLE DONT EXIST IN REAL LIFE AND IM NOT A GOD CONTROLLING THEM?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This is a video game where people vicariously experience fantasies...no different from being a dwarf, knight, or mage in LOTR or Warcraft... Having a smoking hot woman as your sex slave/toy is a fantasy as old as time...call it side piece or mistress, it's all the same.
WAIT DO YOU MEAN THESE PEOPLE DONT EXIST IN REAL LIFE AND IM NOT A GOD CONTROLLING THEM?
yeah right. Can you believe that? :oops:
He also had to say that the Earth is round and aliens don't exist.
It's a cult or something, but I didn't think they were everywhere and so many.:cry:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Let me put it this way. I don't like submissive women. If Sophia realizes during the process of blackmail what power she has over the little shit and his friends, and uses this power dominantly, then I'll be the first to jump in circles for joy about the story.

Apr 23, 2021
judging by your conversations, I understand that after her husband Eidin or this will fuck her, and Sofia wakes up the child from one of them .. yes? and Dylan wakes up the babysitter .. am I right? what a rip .. the end of the game is completely ripped

Solcom

Sep 15, 2017
For me Aiden will ask to Shopia very hard task.

1)No sex involve
But some kind of exhibitionism in order to increase her sexual appetite. And have sex with Sam or Dylan

2) Or some kind of dangerous sex situation and Sam or Dylan save her. And Shopia get love and sexual attraction to them.

3) Aiden will fuck her

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes