lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
He is in some mistake.Or joking.
In last 2 days both COBD and BADIK get new updates(maasive on top of that).
I am pretty sure AWAM update will be hugely disappointing compared to them.
the classic
-when the update is out?
-this game sucks
- L&P is milking his fans
-why it take so long?
-when the update is out? :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the classic
-when the update is out?
-this game sucks
- L&P is milking his fans
-why it take so long?
-when the update is out? :ROFLMAO:
I have problem only with the 4-th line-why is taking so long?
The dev have really weird concept of soon.
Did anyone still remember that more than 2 years ago it was said that soon there will be a real kiss Sophia/Dylan?
Or that the sex scenes with Liam will get a massive improvement and will show everything?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I have problem only with the 4-th line-why is taking so long?
The dev have really weird concept of soon.
Did anyone still remember that more than 2 years ago it was said that soon there will be a real kiss Sophia/Dylan?
Or that the sex scenes with Liam will get a massive improvement and will show everything?
maybe in the day 13 we got the Sophie/Dylan kiss:sick: the D day dylan day:ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
maybe in the day 13 we got the Sophie/Dylan kiss:sick: the D day dylan day:ROFLMAO:
Let's hope you are right.
Still sex scenes with Liam are a big let down.They are like from BB-showing almost nothing.And despite how much I like BB,that game is famous with some of the worst sex scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Vain FreeLand

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Let's hope you are right.
Still sex scenes with Liam are a big let down.They are like from BB-showing almost nothing.And despite how much I like BB,that game is famous with some of the worst sex scenes.
The worst in BB is not in sex scene, but the plot and the motivations of the characters.
And I'm worry that the further plot of Dylan and Sophia can repeat the stupid things from the BB.
Only instead of tunnel syndrome, there will be other strange reason for motivating Sophia to jerk off her son :unsure:

D

Deleted member 3628406

So Sophia accepted two terms
1) wearing leather suit
2) ride with Aiden
(Both of these are not the 3rd task)
Aiden really has a great control over her
3) she went with him alone knowing that this could be dangerous (corruption points are working here finally)
Considering the amount of renders L&P said (70 renders) for 3rd task
Task seems to be smaller he used maximum renders for the ride out of 300

Vain FreeLand

Apr 3, 2021
So Sophia accepted two terms
1) wearing leather suit
2) ride with Aiden
(Both of these are not the 3rd task)
Aiden really has a great control over her
3) she went with him alone knowing that this could be dangerous (corruption points are working here finally)
Considering the amount of renders L&P said (70 renders) for 3rd task
Task seems to be smaller he used maximum renders for the ride out of 300
So another burner account to pile up more likes .

Nice knowledge for newbie about 3+ years old game.

This site reminds me on Kevin Durant.

1. Make 1 original
2. make several burners
3. like yourself from those several burners onto your real profile
4. show how many likes you have

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Voyeurism

I don’t see rape or NTR in that description of the genre. If it is added into the game, it should show up in there. Also if it does I hope it’s not a forced scene, atleast give the player the option to skip it or not. Other games made the mistake of making you watch forced NTR rape scene & that game “foot of the mountain” was destroyed over it & we just quit it

• Angry
Reactions: the3m_dude

jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Voyeurism

I don’t see rape or NTR in that description of the genre. If it is added into the game, it should show up in there. Also if it does I hope it’s not a forced scene, atleast give the player the option to skip it or not. Other games made the mistake of making you watch forced NTR rape scene & that game “foot of the mountain” was destroyed over it & we just quit it
I really liked fOTM until d rape scene ..I still can't get enough of Melinda .she's my 2nd fav character after AWAM sophia

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Solcom

Sep 15, 2017
Rape
Is not good for the game.

I hope Sophia must Fuck his 1st non-husband guy by his own will.
Will be better for the game.

I hope the 3rd task from Aiden makes Sophia more open to a sexual relation with Sam or Dylan.
I wish a young guy will be the first non-husband to fuck her. For me the biggest possibilities is Sam due the love feelings between them.
And I like how the stories developed between Sophia and Sam. Best Friend Mom (MILF) fuck for Sam. And Sophia will get a younger sexual Relation and she already feels some attraction to him.

I want Sam will be the first Sexual Adventure for Sophia.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Rape
Is not good for the game.

I hope Sophia must Fuck his 1st non-husband guy by his own will.
Will be better for the game.

I hope the 3rd task from Aiden makes Sophia more open to a sexual relation with Sam or Dylan.
I wish a young guy will be the first non-husband to fuck her. For me the biggest possibilities is Sam due the love feelings between them.
And I like how the stories developed between Sophia and Sam. Best Friend Mom (MILF) fuck for Sam. And Sophia will get a younger sexual Relation and she already feels some attraction to him.

I want Sam will be the first Sexual Adventure for Sophia.
L&P said that it will be unexpected, it means that someone is not familiar to us. Therefore, we can assume not Sam and none of those whom we know.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes