Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Actually it is said in post as "something unexpected" and not someone. Maybe L&P just casually threw in the term something or maybe it is the act itself that will be unexpected based on the situation and not necessarily with someone unexpected.
I may be wrong, this is true, but not accurate. ))

Given some excitement and excitement of the public associated with the alleged threat of rape over Sofia, I will tell you an anecdote.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
The southern outskirts of the Russian Empire, the city of Odessa, the Black Sea coast, hot summer!
A disheveled, beautiful adult woman named Sarah runs into the police station.
Sarah shouts, " Why are you sitting here doing nothing? Do you have any idea what just happened? Right here, next to the police station!"
The police look at Sarah in a frightened, silent way. The older one, having plucked up the courage, approaches Sarah.
Chief Inspector: - " Lady, calm down! Sit down, drink some water and calmly tell us what happened?"
Sarah: "You don't know? I just got raped by 12 men! Raped right here next to the police station!"
Chief Inspector: "Calm down, madam! We'll find them all quickly now..."
Sarah cut him off.
Sarah: - " Boss, don't look for everyone! Please find me the fifth and sixth rapist and quickly!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope the sense of humor will not refuse anyone.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So I now have a good wife save where I select nothing but good wife options and deny everyone, I was so bored creating this save lol

Working on a filthy save but no lesbian decisions, curious to see the difference between a "filthy + no lesbian route" and "filthy everything save"

I think I forgot some ideas I came up with in here but do remember the following. I updated some ideas and added new ideas.

1) Dylan birthday party where Sophia brings the cake out and her top pops open, exposing her breasts to everyone at the party but because she is carrying the cake, she can't cover up.

2) Underwear show with Dylan and Sam (maybe Zach as well), same as Bikini show but underwear they bought Sophia. The 2nd last option is basically a one-piece but super thing black underwear that just covers Sophia's nipples. Dylan always gives Sophia the underwear in a bag but in the final bag is a piece of paper with "birthday suit" written on it.

3) *new* Ellie has Julia stay over one night and in the morning, Sophia + Ellie + Julia shower together, this happens 2 to 3 times before it reaches a 3some.

4) Sophia uses her body to teach the boys about the birds and the bees, something they already know and they threaten to tell their mother, so they try to blackmail Sophia but she knows she can easily deny it and probably be fine. However, out of curiosity she plays along and ends up doing things that Sophia actually want to do anyway. I don't think this escalates to a 3 on 1 sex scene but more showing and ends with blowjobs maybe.

5) *new* After teaching the boys about the birds and the bees by using her own body, Sophia gets caught by their mother (Ava?) and ends up having 1 on 1 sex with the mother dominating Sophia.

6) *update* Sophia showers after coaching and a group of guys from the football team spies on her, she catches them without them knowing but lets them watch. Maybe Janitor interrupts thinking he helping Sophia but only if she showered at school early in-game and you let him watch while he jerks off.

7) *new* Sophia tries Anthony again with Alyssa watching but Zach catches them as he wonders what the noise is, it leads to Zach massaging Sophia and it escalating into more. Eventually, it builds to a 3some and along the way, Zach joins in with Dylan and Sam events, like the aforementioned underwear show.

8) *new* Dylan catches Sophia and Ellie showering which leads to Dylan showering with Sophia, also vice-versa, Ellie catches Dylan showering with Sophia and leads to the 3 of them showering together.

9) *new* Sophia catches the maid again but decides to join in with her, eventually, this leads to Ellie catching them and joining in. Maybe it eventually includes a Sophia, Maid, Julia and Ellie scene

10) Aiden task where Sophia has to do same as showing panties task but this time no underwear.

Most of these ideas are probably never going to happen but I like to come up with ideas, never know, L&P might read and incorporate some.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So I now have a good wife save where I select nothing but good wife options and deny everyone, I was so bored creating this save lol

Working on a filthy save but no lesbian decisions, curious to see the difference between a "filthy + no lesbian route" and "filthy everything save"

I think I forgot some ideas I came up with in here but do remember the following. I updated some ideas and added new ideas.

1) Dylan birthday party where Sophia brings the cake out and her top pops open, exposing her breasts to everyone at the party but because she is carrying the cake, she can't cover up.

2) Underwear show with Dylan and Sam (maybe Zach as well), same as Bikini show but underwear they bought Sophia. The 2nd last option is basically a one-piece but super thing black underwear that just covers Sophia's nipples. Dylan always gives Sophia the underwear in a bag but in the final bag is a piece of paper with "birthday suit" written on it.

3) *new* Ellie has Julia stay over one night and in the morning, Sophia + Ellie + Julia shower together, this happens 2 to 3 times before it reaches a 3some.

4) Sophia uses her body to teach the boys about the birds and the bees, something they already know and they threaten to tell their mother, so they try to blackmail Sophia but she knows she can easily deny it and probably be fine. However, out of curiosity she plays along and ends up doing things that Sophia actually want to do anyway. I don't think this escalates to a 3 on 1 sex scene but more showing and ends with blowjobs maybe.

5) *new* After teaching the boys about the birds and the bees by using her own body, Sophia gets caught by their mother (Ava?) and ends up having 1 on 1 sex with the mother dominating Sophia.

6) *update* Sophia showers after coaching and a group of guys from the football team spies on her, she catches them without knowing but lets them watch. Maybe Janitor interrupts thinking he helping Sophia but only if she showered at school early in-game and you let him watch while he jerks off.

7) *new* Sophia tries Anthony again with Alyssa watching but Zach catches them as he wonders what the noise is, it leads to Zach massaging Sophia and it escalating into more. Eventually, it builds to a 3some and along the way, Zach joins in with Dylan and Sam events, like the aforementioned underwear show.

8) *new* Dylan catches Sophia and Ellie showering which leads to Dylan showering with Sophia, also vice-versa, Ellie catches Dylan showering with Sophia and leads to the 3 of them showering together.

9) *new* Sophia catches the maid again but decides to join in with her, eventually, this leads to Ellie catching them and joining in. Maybe it eventually includes a Sophia, Maid, Julia and Ellie scene

10) Aiden task where Sophia has to do same as showing panties task but this time no underwear.

Most of these ideas are probably never going to happen but I like to come up with ideas, never know, L&P might read and incorporate some.
Interesting ideas, don't stop, give us ten more. Maybe some of what you suggest will appeal to L&P!?

Sofia puts the cake down on the table, covers her breasts, and leaves the room in embarrassment, stopping at the door, hiding to hear what the children are saying when she leaves.
The children express their admiration for what they saw and say that they would like to see Sofia's breasts again and again! They tell Dylan that he's damn lucky to have such a beautiful and sexy mom, and someone even said that he wants to fuck Sofia, but will definitely masturbate again tonight remembering Sofia's breasts. The other boys supported him.
Sofia listening to what the guys say, starts to get excited and touch herself! Then she begins to imagine how she lies down on the table instead of the cake and the boys touch Sofia.

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Does anyone else think the next "sophia dylant event" might be in the jacuzzi?
Yes it is a possibility, since last time the jacuzzi was not working now there is a possiblity for that to happen (even if a scene in it is already happened with Liam).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the dylan/sophia event will be only visible if dylan is not at the boarding school, can you confirm that? in the next PD Dylan is coming back from the boarding school (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619) so I guess dylan/sophia and dylan/emma are only happening of he's not at the boarding school.

Also concerning the content, there is another factor to take into account. Dylan could be home schooled by Sophia if she refuses the 2nd task. So I guess there could be a slight variation of the event at least in terms of dialogues in that case. In the other it could be Sophia tutoring Dylan.

Or, the event could be split. If Dylan is homeschooled "nothing" will happen, there will be a short scene where Sophia teach him. Otherwise (Aiden's path) the event can start as a tutoring thing and maybe deviate to a massage or something like that.
(obviously it could be the other way around, idk which way make more sense story-wise since the twist is out of the picture)

In the next PD release 0.150 there will be a Nathalie event. One possibility will be that again Sophia spies on her, maybe while she finds the dildo in Ellies room.
Or there could also be a switch between them: this time Nathalie spies on Sophia (in the shower, in the bedroom while changing...) and Sophia notices it and have the choice to sent her away or tease her giving her a show (without acknowledging her presence) like she did with Sam.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Great idea, I might just do the same

All of these are worthy of consideration!

Reactions: Jude6 and Notretsam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes it is a possibility, since last time the jacuzzi was not working now there is a possiblity for that to happen (even if a scene in it is already happened with Liam).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the dylan/sophia event will be only visible if dylan is not at the boarding school, can you confirm that? in the next PD Dylan is coming back from the boarding school (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619) so I guess dylan/sophia and dylan/emma are only happening of he's not at the boarding school.

Also concerning the content, there is another factor to take into account. Dylan could be home schooled by Sophia if she refuses the 2nd task. So I guess there could be a slight variation of the event at least in terms of dialogues in that case. In the other it could be Sophia tutoring Dylan.

Or, the event could be split. If Dylan is homeschooled "nothing" will happen, there will be a short scene where Sophia teach him. Otherwise (Aiden's path) the event can start as a tutoring thing and maybe deviate to a massage or something like that.
(obviously it could be the other way around, idk which way make more sense story-wise since the twist is out of the picture)

In the next PD there will be a Nathalie event. One possibility will be that again Sophia spies on her, maybe while she finds the dildo in Ellies room.
Or there could also be a switch between them: this time Nathalie spies on Sophia (in the shower, in the bedroom while changing...) and Sophia notices it and have the choice to sent her away or tease her giving her a show (without acknowledging her presence) like she did with Sam.
If you send Dylan to boarding school and not do Aiden's tasks, you don't get the conversation to set Dylan up with Emma. You do however get Dylan/Marie, and Dylan/Amber options.

The next Nathalie event is this playable day (12) before Sam's concert, not next.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Does anyone think a permanent link on the first page regarding development cycles (planned events, e.g.) would be useful? I know I'd refer to it often enough.

Reactions: xxxorro

joaco96

May 27, 2017

In the next PD there will be a Nathalie event. One possibility will be that again Sophia spies on her, maybe while she finds the dildo in Ellies room.
I'm not 100% sure but I think the sophie and dylan event will only take place if sophie decides not to hook dylan up with emma (that scene happens at school during aiden's second assignment).
So if you send Dylan to boarding school I guess it won't be possible to see that event.

jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
Decisions of Life. The game L&P is officially making on Patreon, with all characters being over 18. Ellie is Sophia's "friend" not daughter, Patricia is a "best friend", and Dylan, Sam, Jules, etc are tenants/lodgers.

Many scenes are removed as well.
whr can I find it?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
[QUOTE="AngutKerem, post: 5644788, member: 732102"
There is a mirror game with V0.130 available.
The Game is called DoL.
Sophia fucks with everyone. Even the neighbor's dog.
She's a real whore on foot.
Unbelievable. ]
I could not find the game. Can you send the link?
[/QUOTE]

I'd be curious about this also.

jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
Interesting ideas, don't stop, give us ten more. Maybe some of what you suggest will appeal to L&P!?

Sofia puts the cake down on the table, covers her breasts, and leaves the room in embarrassment, stopping at the door, hiding to hear what the children are saying when she leaves.
The children express their admiration for what they saw and say that they would like to see Sofia's breasts again and again! They tell Dylan that he's damn lucky to have such a beautiful and sexy mom, and someone even said that he wants to fuck Sofia, but will definitely masturbate again tonight remembering Sofia's breasts. The other boys supported him.
Sofia listening to what the guys say, starts to get excited and touch herself! Then she begins to imagine how she lies down on the table instead of the cake and the boys touch Sofia.
[/QUOTE
at d Dylan bday party,Dylan or someone invites aiden, n without wa

6) *update* Sophia showers after coaching and a group of guys from the football team spies on her, she catches them without them knowing but lets them watch. Maybe Janitor interrupts thinking he helping Sophia but only if she showered at school early in-game and you let him watch while he jerks off.

at d Dylan bday party ,somebody invites aiden as well n without wasting time aiden straight to d kitchen where Sophia is preparing cake n aiden end up messing Sophia's dress ,unbuttoning Sophia's shirt completely exposing hr breasts n then putting his fingers fingers through cake n massaging hr boobs n nipples with it.....

just an idea[/QUOTE]

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

In the next PD release there will be a Nathalie event. One possibility will be that again Sophia spies on her, maybe while she finds the dildo in Ellies room.
Forgive me, what is coach Sophia again?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes