Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
There are about a half dozen cities with elevations above 3000m (mainly in Peru and Bolivia), so while odd, not unreasonable.

As for the trip taking 25 minutes, I believe they were specifically taking a detour through the city. And Carl's driver was 10 minutes away. So if the airport and both houses were on the same side of the city, that would be why the trip to the new house would have taken longer.
No he didn't mean 300m because Carl specifically says "Oh, and don't panic if you feel like you are getting a little air outside. The airport is 3000 meters above sea level."
So clearly the author intended this to be higher altitude. You wouldn't really notice a difference at 300m that would cause one to panic.

Ah, in the route not taken you see the specific ten minutes.
Only airport around 3000m in US is in Colorado. Central California coast geography makes the most sense. Pismo Beach to Santa Barbara. Airports are closer there (around 300M) That take that kind of aircraft and would match traffic and distance. This would mean that Carl is flying higher than a kite and they could probably smell it or sense it. This also explains Carl's state of mind in regards to the car choices. Could reveal more about Carl in general.:LOL:

Hold off on booking your trips though people. Even though Patricia's cars match some reported in the area. We have not found a match on any buildings or businesses there yet. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Only airport around 3000m in US is in Colorado. Central California coast geography makes the most sense. Pismo Beach to Santa Barbara. Airports are closer there (around 300M) That take that kind of aircraft and would match traffic and distance. This would mean that Carl is flying higher than a kite and they could probably smell it or sense it. This also explains Carl's state of mind in regards to the car choices. Could reveal more about Carl in general.:LOL:

Hold off on booking your trips though people. Even though Patricia's cars match some reported in the area. We have not found a match on any buildings or businesses there yet. ;)
I did a little more research, and discovered there were two airports in Colorado at around 3000m elevation. And a mountain or two just north of LA with that height. So the more I look into it, the more feasible it actually seems to be.

I think Carl's car choices is more that he's not used to having to make one. If he wants one, he buys it. He's not used to thinking that things actually have a price tag, but just somewhere he needs to sign. I've said it before, but it's reflected in how he reacts to finding out about Dylan's trouble with Aiden. Pretty much just "Don't worry Sophia, leave it with me - I'll speak to my people"

Reactions: Jude6

Bryankitten

Jan 3, 2021
I can't believe you guys made Lust&Passion see if the boots would fit in the bag.

Lust&Passion don't waste time on proving those kind of details. It's a story, if its implied she put her stuff on her bag 99% of people will be like "ok thats makes sense" or they won't even think about it.

Giving a dude who's OCD on these kind of details more wood to his OCD fire (n)
Exactly!

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I did a little more research, and discovered there were two airports in Colorado at around 3000m elevation. And a mountain or two just north of LA with that height. So the more I look into it, the more feasible it actually seems to be.

I think Carl's car choices is more that he's not used to having to make one. If he wants one, he buys it. He's not used to thinking that things actually have a price tag, but just somewhere he needs to sign. I've said it before, but it's reflected in how he reacts to finding out about Dylan's trouble with Aiden. Pretty much just "Don't worry Sophia, leave it with me - I'll speak to my people"
Think we stumbled on something here.

Carl probably knows everything about the hundred or so airports in the area and some might not even be on a map.
The true source of his overabundant cash on hand?
His car collection fits.
This could be another reason why Liam dislikes him.
Why Patricia doesn't give a damn of her consequences.
Patricia's gun collection with the why she knows how to use them.

Aiden could have trouble if Carl's people might be more than his lawyers...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
There is a mirror game with V0.130 available.
The Game is called DoL.
Sophia fucks with everyone. Even the neighbor's dog.
She's a real whore on foot.
Unbelievable.
such a shame on this version we didn't get half of nudity compared to DoL :ROFLMAO:

i cant find this game anywhere , if someone knows please share the link of Decisions of Life
become L&P patron and you'll get the secret DoL game

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Just did a google search on "Carl Turner Drugs."
This guy is notorious. He has been involved in everything from being a boss in big time corporate pharmaceuticals, to organized crime. He has been involved in Conspiracy, Distribution, street dealing... He has so many fake ID's that nobody can get his age right... he seems to able to operate everywhere, so he definitely knows about airfields. Also, He knows how to fake his death. He has done it successfully quite a bit. The Obituaries he writes sound so believable. All the while we can see that he is alive and kicking it by the pool, flirting with Sophia as she holds her sister's bikini bottoms in her hand after flirting back.
He is like the James Bond of drug crimes. What the Hell!!
How did we miss this? ;)

Edit: I also see he currently has different people in prison serving for his crimes. We can see he isn't in jail. o_O

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2020
Sure, but a good comic book should be consistent within the rules of its universe, its characters taking action and attempting to resolve inner and external conflicts in a manner consistent with who they have been up to that point without veering off the current trajectory of their evolution.

So, is this trying to be a good comic book? I'd argue it is, and is mostly successful. Just could be stronger in certain areas and rely less on contrivances to get out of writing oneself into a corner.
Your response reminded me of that old saying... :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If Dylan is a tenant in that game, how does l&p justify Sophia sending him to boarding school? I mean it's not very common that landladies have any influence over their tenant's life!
Can't rightly say. Last time I think I got a copy was around the time one ended up here (since I'm not a patron), in which he isn't sent away yet.

I normally just play AWAM. And other things between updates.

Nov 13, 2020
I know this is very difficult, but reading a few pages before you will learn a lot about the game. And about the participants in the thread. :ROFLMAO:
Starting with post n ° 27.597 page 2880.
My response would have been (after adding an n), "No, it's English, by a German Developer." Your response was kinder! We all come here with "factory settings", and need re-programming. :)

Last edited:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
My response would have been (after adding an n), "No, it's English, by a German Developer." Your response was kinder! We all come here with "factory settings", and need re-programming. :)

I hesitated with a more ... direct answer. :censored:
But no, I will not give THE answer ...
And then there is Scarlet56's post which is very clear about the game possibilities :rolleyes:

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes