xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
3 weeks for dylan . 4 weeks art and translation . 5 days for error update 3 week of june.,
3 weeks if he goes 5% per week like for Aiden. But this one **should** be simpler as all the assets are already there: it is likely to happen at home, whether it is inside or by the pool or the jacuzzi or... .
So I'd say hopefully 2 weeks **should** do it (there is always this surprise parallel event, which is still unclear if it was the dress hunting)

art and translation, I don't know the stats for that in the previous releases, could it be 1 week each?

**Maybe** he can still make it by the end of May?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So by that means he is making 2 games at a time and 2 games release on same date with different story'and so he has a reason y he is late for every update untill now what is thought is only no incest story tats all
If you're referring to Decisions of a Life, you're overthinking it. It isn't a second game, it's a hastily censored and cobbles together version of AWAM. If you play DOL you'll see that it's a farce, the dialog is broken, scenes don't make a lot of sense, etc. If you didn't know about AWAM you would think DOL was an oddly beautiful game with a dog shit script.

It's almost comical how bad DOL is because if anyone looked into it for more than 5 minutes it's clearly a front- and that's against Patreon's rules.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I still can not understand, why so many comments about this game !! I would not even put it in the top 20!
It's because there's more to this game than many others. One basic aspect IMO, is that the main characters are not 2-dimensional. Even the minor characters are not just card-board cut-outs. I would put it in the top 3. It could be "top of the charts," if the development times were shorter.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
it will probably not end until 2040 at the current pace. a question what is the name of amber with his last name. not found in the game.,

Reactions: Kilikxx

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
It's a true statement. 4 months so far and it will be 1/3 of a day. I remember when he would do 1 full day in 1-2 months. Then it turned into 3 month for 1/2 day. and so on...and right when it starts getting good he introduces new chars to artificially extend the game.
he will do 2 updates this year. day 13 will last 1.5 years.

Reactions: Chicha and a55555
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes