Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
With all the pent up ire towards those malefic pigeons it reminds me of a Tom Lehrer song, "Poisoning pigeons in the park."

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm not sure L&P's estimates mean much at this point. "Before July" seems like a safe bet...
I think that people are basing there estimates on this months progress,1 event 20% of the update,while the progress for this event was really bad you cannot really base an update on it.
The Aiden event had new places/assets/lighting/clothing/posing and god knows what else but if the Dylan event take place at home he will already have the assets set up.
No I am not making up excuses for the dev

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I'm not far.
I'm expecting the release in a month (notice, I've been saying this for a month already) and we know why it was delayed, I was a little disillusioned by some explanations (more of form rather than of substance), we were all able to give a more or less constructive feedback, for my part, I'm not going to come back to it.

Maybe I will be more active for version 0.150, if version 0130 is finally worth the 5 month wait.
In any case, I wish the next version every success and that everyone can find pleasure in it.

And utilmately, Sinnemmx who is always right, it's for tomorrow.

Take care !
Understood - I think we were pretty much all feeling similarly to greater or lesser extents.
I have tried to concentrate on other games in the meantime.
Lets hope soon that, unlike tomorrow, Sophia comes soon!!
:)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think that people are basing there estimates on this months progress,1 event 20% of the update,while the progress for this event was really bad you cannot really base an update on it.
The Aiden event had new places/assets/lighting/clothing/posing and god knows what else but if the Dylan event take place at home he will already have the assets set up.
No I am not making up excuses for the dev
I know you aren't making excuses. I just don't want to give L&P's estimate any weight. Until the game is here it isn't here, and it feels pointless to guess when it will be here. God knows any sort of issue could pop up that delays the game further.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
15-20 days to finish Sophia/Dylan Event. If something similar happens like Aiden Event: Add another 5-10 days more.

5-7 days Postwork

3-5 days PT

Release time: Junes 1st week - June 2nd week

I dont remember pretty well but the last 2 updates, L&P said a release time but it was release at least 1-2 week later, someone can check this?

Reactions: agirisotcu

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
before it used to be 3 updates per year now 2 updates from next year again technology will upgraded to something more so he will update again and 1 update in a year that to he releases quarter of a day by assuming that not before 2030

Reactions: Chicha
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes