GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
At this point the status of v.0.130 is what it is, the game will be released whenever it's done. For me the damage is done, but at the same time I have no more complaints. The question I've moved on to is this: what is L&P going to do about v0.150? I would like to hear from him after the release of 0.130 about his vision for .150. The Sam event is something that all of us have been worried about because of its complexity. I'd like to hear if he's learned anything from the Aiden event that will help with the Sam event.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
At this point the status of v.0.130 is what it is, the game will be released whenever it's done. For me the damage is done, but at the same time I have no more complaints. The question I've moved on to is this: what is L&P going to do about v0.150? I would like to hear from him after the release of 0.130 about his vision for .150. The Sam event is something that all of us have been worried about because of its complexity. I'd like to hear if he's learned anything from the Aiden event that will help with the Sam event.
I’m also wondering when we see Sophia completing Aiden’s third task, and this event is big enough, will we understand what the fourth task is? Or we will understand about its content only at the moment of its execution by Sophia?

jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
I’m also wondering when we see Sophia completing Aiden’s third task, and this event is big enough, will we understand what the fourth task is? Or we will understand about its content only at the moment of its execution by Sophia?
it's good to know d content only at d moment of its execution coz it gives d element of surprise ,if we came 2 knw d content early we can predict everything

Reactions: Adolfo

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
it's good to know d content only at d moment of its execution coz it gives d element of surprise ,if we came 2 knw d content early we can predict everything
It's right. But if I understood correctly what the L&P said about the third task, Sophia will receive instructions from Aiden on the fourth task, while completing the third task. The intrigue will consist only in whether Sofia will agree to its implementation? Then this should be the turning point for Sofia.

Perhaps I am mistaken and misunderstood something. I would like to know more precisely.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
yesss at lasssssssssssssst
,,,,,,,,,,,before 15 moonths he wrote that he wanted to have 2 full game days ready by may 2021. in december he wrote that the 12 day end of may is ready. now update 130 will be ready by the end of may. update 150 has new surroundings and different people. lots0,, of new renderings . and is greater than 130. update not expected before december. feel ripped to me . i like to be taught better.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It's right. But if I understood correctly what the L&P said about the third task, Sophia will receive instructions from Aiden on the fourth task, while completing the third task. The intrigue will consist only in whether Sofia will agree to its implementation? Then this should be the turning point for Sofia.

Perhaps I am mistaken and misunderstood something. I would like to know more precisely.
There were speculations about the shopping bag containing something (beside the suit) Sophia has to wear for the 4th task, but they were just speculations.
What we know for sure is that the 4th task is a sort of point of no return and it has a "comfortable solution" for Sophia to drop the deal. Again, speculations were that she might get something (evidences,...) during the 3rd task that allows her to quit the deal. But just speculations.
I don't know or remember if he said more about the 3rd task specifically, other than in the last message were he said
He's just trying to see how far he can go with her.
(in general, not just the 3rd task, the context here was the rape discussion that went wild few days ago)

Personally, beside the obvious curiosity about what the task is (after months of wild speculations :) ), I'm curious to see if the nature of the task is different than the previous ones: obviously the settings are different, but I'm curious to see if there is more or something different than what we saw so far (the kind of "exposing for belittling the authority figure"). I think we will have (hopefully) a better insight of Aiden's angle. That will help to see where the next tasks may go from there.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
,,,,,,,,,,,before 15 moonths he wrote that he wanted to have 2 full game days ready by may 2021. in december he wrote that the 12 day end of may is ready. now update 130 will be ready by the end of may. update 150 has new surroundings and different people. lots0,, of new renderings . and is greater than 130. update not expected before december. feel ripped to me . i like to be taught better.
This is where I think L&P lacks self-discipline and perhaps more importantly, market awareness. In the time L&P has taken to perfect his art, which is indeed impressive, other games have popped up.

And I know you guys are probably sick to death of me mentioning Free Pass by now, but it really is a good example of how in a single update, events can be used to target a whole bunch of kinks, with a clever use of dialogue and renders, specific kinks can be catered for.

Hell, the current update that just dropped on Patreon had pure straight content, pure lesbian content, a mixture of between, including trans, all within about 575 renders within a 3 week delivery time. We could even expect the next update within 2 weeks. With none of the clipping issues and whatnot last I heard was the reason L&P wasn't able to deliver updates within a particular timeframe.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There were speculations about the shopping bag containing something (beside the suit) Sophia has to wear for the 4th task, but they were just speculations.
What we know for sure is that the 4th task is a sort of point of no return and it has a "comfortable solution" for Sophia to drop the deal. Again, speculations were that she might get something (evidences,...) during the 3rd task that allows her to quit the deal. But just speculations.
I don't know or remember if he said more about the 3rd task specifically, other than in the last message were he said

(in general, not just the 3rd task, the context here was the rape discussion that went wild few days ago)

Personally, beside the obvious curiosity about what the task is (after months of wild speculations :) ), I'm curious to see if the nature of the task is different than the previous ones: obviously the settings are different, but I'm curious to see if there is more or something different than what we saw so far (the kind of "exposing for belittling the authority figure"). I think we will have (hopefully) a better insight of Aiden's angle. That will help to see where the next tasks may go from there.
You have to do the 4th tasks(if I remember right) to carry on with the Sophia/Dylan story and the "Comfortable Solution" to ending Aiden's tasks is very close to coming into play.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sam's concert at the bar will probably be a new asset with new lighting/poses/expressions/clothes and it will also probably have new characters as well ,never mind the journey to and from the bar,this does not sound good.

Last edited:

Hornyman2

Feb 13, 2021
So what did you mean as a result?
These comments make me laugh. All-day complaining and whining about how long the update is taking/how slow the dev is/what a joke this is, but when the day comes you will be the first ones pressing F5 every 2 seconds.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
creating and rendering make 85% of work. Both are at 85%. So there is 30% work to do. 30% of 85. For me it means the game is 55% finished......

roro

May 29, 2017
creating and rendering make 85% of work. Both are at 85%. So there is 30% work to do. 30% of 85. For me it means the game is 55% finished......
Simple math gives you 72.25%.
But if you followed this thread regularly, you'd know it's more than that, the last events are supposed to be easier to create...

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I know you aren't making excuses. I just don't want to give L&P's estimate any weight. Until the game is here it isn't here, and it feels pointless to guess when it will be here. God knows any sort of issue could pop up that delays the game further.
I really wish that someday L&P surprises us and tells us that he has finally formed a team and they'll be working with him now on. What a happy day it would be for everyone when we will have more than 5 days in one year. Just the thought makes me tear up with happiness :cry::cry:.
If you ever read this L&P remember these are the wishes of every member on the forum, make them come true.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sam's concert at the bar will probably be a new asset with new lighting/poses/expressions/clothes and it will also probably have new characters as well ,never mind the journey to and from the bar,this does not sound good.
On the one hand, I think the event sounds fantastic and will be brilliant.

On the other hand, it will take forever and a day to set up. A bar with low lighting, tons of extras floating around, all needing various poses - he'll probably use simulation to make sure all the fluids are perfectly aligned with the tilt of their vessel, the light reflections.

New characters for the band members and their friends? The drum kit and poses? Guitar players and poses? Maybe a keyboard player and poses?

All of that = Yikes.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes