Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
If you're referring to Decisions of a Life, you're overthinking it. It isn't a second game, it's a hastily censored and cobbles together version of AWAM. If you play DOL you'll see that it's a farce, the dialog is broken, scenes don't make a lot of sense, etc. If you didn't know about AWAM you would think DOL was an oddly beautiful game with a dog shit script.

It's almost comical how bad DOL is because if anyone looked into it for more than 5 minutes it's clearly a front- and that's against Patreon's rules.
Its an actual thing? I thought you guys were dicking around.

Reactions: Old Dog

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Its an actual thing? I thought you guys were dicking around.
If you join his Patreon and know nothing about AWAM, you would think DOL was the actual game. It's only if you know enough to reach out to him that you'll get a link to where you can download AWAM. I played AWAM briefly before becoming a Patron. When I joined, I downloaded DOL and couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. So I sent him a message on Patreon and received a brief explanation with the link.

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
late may best case scenario.
No, it will take more than that.
As per current progress, dev is taking 1 week for 5%. Having said that it will take 6 weeks for creatingand rendering scenes and another 20 days for programming and translation.

Mid-June (finger croosed).

Reactions: Chicha

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No, it will take more than that.
As per current progress, dev is taking 1 week for 5%. Having said that it will take 6 weeks for creatingand rendering scenes and another 20 days for programming and translation.

Mid-June (finger croosed).
6 weeks for creating and rendering scenes when he has only 15% left of the update!
You forgot about P.S work.
The dev himself has said that the end of May is a more realistic release date.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes