Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I thought with shorter updates it will take less time. My bad
If the pigeons hadn't stopped moving while rendering, it would have been faster.

Each time, we had to put them back, visit an aviary because we were short of pigeons.
Even Sophia was fed up, saying :

Well, this is the 100th take, I'm tired of going in and out of this fucking store and putting on that too small leather.
In addition I had to close it. I'm hot to death here.

And in the end, we ended up with plastic pigeons, we wouldn't believe the result.
Looks like real ones.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I thought with shorter updates it will take less time. My bad
I predicted exactly this, despite less work to do, L&P will find a way to lengthen the timespan, months(!) ago! While there are developers starting to strive after their workload reduced and moved into a steady flow of updates, on the other side there are devs like e.g. L&P, the Typist, Crushstation, Slonique or not to forget the King of Eroge Conmans, Gumdrop, whose promises you can trust as far as you can throw a 40 tons truck!
In L&Ps case there is a slight, but only slight, mitigation in that he produces very good stuff, but his time managment is so bad, he would not be able to save his life, would it depend on it.
Personally I have started to include L&P among the "Milker Brigade"(which I do not lightly, since my personal definition of a milker is much stricter than most here on F95), but esp. since a suspected dev cycle of over a decade is simply unsustainable for an erotic game and he stretches time between updates even with reduced workload, such are massive hints. Still there are defenders here believing. That is their choice, I pulled the plug on this game, I am still interested, but I do not believe it will be finished.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I predicted exactly this, despite less work to do, L&P will find a way to lengthen the timespan, months(!) ago! While there are developers starting to strive after their workload reduced and moved into a steady flow of updates, on the other side there are devs like e.g. L&P, the Typist, Crushstation, Slonique or not to forget the King of Eroge Conmans, Gumdrop, whose promises you can trust as far as you can throw a 40 tons truck!
In L&Ps case there is a slight, but only slight, mitigation in that he produces very good stuff, but his time managment is so bad, he would not be able to save his life, would it depend on it.
Personally I have started to include L&P among the "Milker Brigade"(which I do not lightly, since my personal definition of a milker is much stricter than most here on F95), but esp. since a suspected dev cycle of over a decade is simply unsustainable for an erotic game and he stretches time between updates even with reduced workload, such are massive hints. Still there are defenders here believing. That is their choice, I pulled the plug on this game, I am still interested, but I do not believe it will be finished.
Milker?
I don't think so.

We have this impression because the perfectionism of L&P is so disproportionate that to obtain a result like the last teasers, it takes a monstrous time.
L&P had new hardware but made the mistake of testing the possibilities right away instead of continuing as with version V0.115. It was already huge.

Killjoys
, I'm sure you understand me on this, seeing as you've improved your pc lately.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
View attachment 1165800
View attachment 1165799
Elevation San Luis Airport is almost 3.000 meters (2976 meters )=9764ft
Fit perfectly with our San Alejo.
if you really want to here a street view, the road from the seaside to the airport.
View attachment 1165810
View attachment 1165829
That would also explain a forest very close to town, the last teaser, from Aiden's third task
Started to load up the car but then saw you put the info for the San Luis Airport in Columbia.
You must have been enjoying some of Carl's supply I think. :D

And now, to be fair, Carl's house is out of town, possibly closer to the airport than the city.
Here renders when Sophia takes Ellie/Dylan/Sam .... to Carl's house, day14.
Here, highway:
View attachment 1165867
All around are hills/mountains
View attachment 1165868
However, I spent some extended time throughout that area several months back... Carl's house and those hills do look similar to some... That wall on the road... I think I'll keep the suitcase in the car for now.:LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone think a permanent link on the first page regarding development cycles (planned events, e.g.) would be useful? I know I'd refer to it often enough.
Milker?
I don't think so.

We have this impression because the perfectionism of L&P is so disproportionate that to obtain a result like the last teasers, it takes a monstrous time.
L&P had new hardware but made the mistake of testing the possibilities right away instead of continuing as with version V0.115. It was already huge.

Killjoys, I'm sure you understand me on this, seeing as you've improved your pc lately.
I agree with you Scarlet56 as I dived straight in to test out the upgrade and where I have time on my side L&P doesn't.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Milker?
I don't think so.
Killjoys, I'm sure you understand me on this, seeing as you've improved your pc lately.
I stated it before, I understand perfectionism because I have a dose of this trait myself and I am a hobby writer, so I know quite a bit about the creation of something your brain cooked up. I actually agree with you on that L&P wants to bring out a quality game, no matter how catastrophic his time managment is. But you seem to think the definition of a milker is a binary one, this is not the case, there are grey areas.
I consider L&P a dev who really wants to tell his story, but over time found out that money comes in if the quality is right, no matter how long you take, at least in the area of erotic games. So he started to shield himself with his obvious perfectionism, but many things he could do (or not do in some instances), which would shorten the time between updates he never did to this day.
L&P is definitely in the grey zone, mostly he is a real developer, but one let´s say "very adept" in bringing his sheep into dry rooms.

Reactions: Toushiro

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Probably just playing something else for a while. It's not like we're discussing anything that critical to the game at the moment. And with likely no more teasers, we're not likely to until the update drops.
Thank you.
I already got used to seeing certain names, and their absence is noticeable.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
So I now have a good wife save where I select nothing but good wife options and deny everyone, I was so bored creating this save lol

Working on a filthy save but no lesbian decisions, curious to see the difference between a "filthy + no lesbian route" and "filthy everything save"

I think I forgot some ideas I came up with in here but do remember the following. I updated some ideas and added new ideas.

1) Dylan birthday party where Sophia brings the cake out and her top pops open, exposing her breasts to everyone at the party but because she is carrying the cake, she can't cover up.

2) Underwear show with Dylan and Sam (maybe Zach as well), same as Bikini show but underwear they bought Sophia. The 2nd last option is basically a one-piece but super thing black underwear that just covers Sophia's nipples. Dylan always gives Sophia the underwear in a bag but in the final bag is a piece of paper with "birthday suit" written on it.

3) *new* Ellie has Julia stay over one night and in the morning, Sophia + Ellie + Julia shower together, this happens 2 to 3 times before it reaches a 3some.

4) Sophia uses her body to teach the boys about the birds and the bees, something they already know and they threaten to tell their mother, so they try to blackmail Sophia but she knows she can easily deny it and probably be fine. However, out of curiosity she plays along and ends up doing things that Sophia actually want to do anyway. I don't think this escalates to a 3 on 1 sex scene but more showing and ends with blowjobs maybe.

5) *new* After teaching the boys about the birds and the bees by using her own body, Sophia gets caught by their mother (Ava?) and ends up having 1 on 1 sex with the mother dominating Sophia.

6) *update* Sophia showers after coaching and a group of guys from the football team spies on her, she catches them without them knowing but lets them watch. Maybe Janitor interrupts thinking he helping Sophia but only if she showered at school early in-game and you let him watch while he jerks off.

7) *new* Sophia tries Anthony again with Alyssa watching but Zach catches them as he wonders what the noise is, it leads to Zach massaging Sophia and it escalating into more. Eventually, it builds to a 3some and along the way, Zach joins in with Dylan and Sam events, like the aforementioned underwear show.

8) *new* Dylan catches Sophia and Ellie showering which leads to Dylan showering with Sophia, also vice-versa, Ellie catches Dylan showering with Sophia and leads to the 3 of them showering together.

9) *new* Sophia catches the maid again but decides to join in with her, eventually, this leads to Ellie catching them and joining in. Maybe it eventually includes a Sophia, Maid, Julia and Ellie scene

10) Aiden task where Sophia has to do same as showing panties task but this time no underwear.

Most of these ideas are probably never going to happen but I like to come up with ideas, never know, L&P might read and incorporate some.
#1, 2, and 10 are very hot and practical imo.

Regarding 10 it's more likely Sophie has to wear sheer to class and/or "spill" water on herself to make it sheer. Similarly, I could see Aiden have Sophie choose a vulgar literature lesson and even perform some basic demonstration for the students

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes