Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
On the one hand, I think the event sounds fantastic and will be brilliant.

On the other hand, it will take forever and a day to set up. A bar with low lighting, tons of extras floating around, all needing various poses - he'll probably use simulation to make sure all the fluids are perfectly aligned with the tilt of their vessel, the light reflections.

New characters for the band members and their friends? The drum kit and poses? Guitar players and poses? Maybe a keyboard player and poses?

All of that = Yikes.
Also whatever limitations Daz may throw up as it is not the most trustworthy program

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
he wanted to finish, day 12 at the end of may . now maybe 130 will be ready. 000000000000000000000000000000000000there will be a delay of 7 months. update as a christmas present.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Seeing some of the hardcore fans from 2018/2019 who threw excuses for L&P poor planning/speed everytime I posted now coming to my side where valid criticism is given.. wow what a sight. And each day more and more show up.

Everyone is waking up to it. Even in the patron page we see some respectful criticism.
Unless L&P does something to address these slow dev cycles, it'll only get bigger.

In the meanwhile DPC launched another version of BADIK. Can't say the difference in patron # between both of them is unfair.

edit: I'm obviously not talking about the idiot spamming the thread fanboying over KJ OD.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
This thread is rich with many various opinions about every aspect of the game and its developer so I don't know how your post furthers any meaningful discussion.

Based on your first four posts I'm guessing two things: 1) you are about fourteen years old and 2) you have absolutely no substantive opinion about anything you are commenting on.

If I'm wrong on the first then your writing is to blame. If I'm wrong on the second then please elaborate and be specific.
I take it all back. Twelve years old and quite the prodigy, given the depth of your analysis.

(edit: Well that was fast and furious and over quickly. Thanks to the mod, whoever you are!)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Seeing some of the hardcore fans from 2018/2019 who threw excuses for L&P poor planning/speed everytime I posted now coming to my side where valid criticism is given.. wow what a sight. And each day more and more show up.

Everyone is waking up to it. Even in the patron page we see some respectful criticism.
Unless L&P does something to address these slow dev cycles, it'll only get bigger.

In the meanwhile DPC launched another version of BADIK. Can't say the difference in patron # between both of them is unfair.

edit: I'm obviously not talking about the idiot spamming the thread fanboying over KJ OD.
I've been trying to subtly say this for a while. I mean, really? From what I hear, the closest to even decent content, might be a massage between Dylan and Sophia. And if you really want that, you're better off playing Big Brother from 2016.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At the start of AwAm I did think that the dev was naive in what he had planned but I decided to cut him some slack as I thought that he would learn as he goes on and this is his first project.
His stubbornness/unwillingness to get help or even advice off other people would soon became clear.
The frustration with the dev started to eat away at me and so did many of the questions that I wanted answers to went unanswered.
I really do wish for this dev to get his house in order so that we don't have to wait a month for an event to be finsihed that is only 20% of the update.
As Alley_Cat has mentioned before the dev After Choices(FreePass) is open/friendly and will share any assets that he uses in the game and will listen to his supporters/Patrons,how I wish L&P was more like this.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
At the start of AwAm I did think that the dev was naive in what he had planned but I decided to cut him some slack as I thought that he would learn as he goes on.
His stubbornness/unwillingness to get help or even advice off other people soon became clear.
The frustration with the dev started to eat away at me and so did many of the questions that I wanted answers to went unanswered.
I really do wish for this dev to get his house in order so that we don't have to wait a month for an event to be finsihed that is only 20% of the update.
As Alley_Cat has mentioned before the dev After Choices(FreePass) is open/friendly and will share any assets that he uses in the game and will listen to his supporters/Patrons,how I wish L&P was more like this.
He needs more time. It's not that easy to furnish the new little house.
1619629835468.png

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Well I think that it has been very clear to all of us that the experiment of a 1/3 of a day per update did not work, let's bear in mind that the playable day number 12 began to develop in October of last year and we can be 99.5% sure that in October of this year it will not be finished yet, more than one year of development for one playable day is unacceptable, in my modest opinion L&P should go back to how it was before, it is preferable to wait 7 months for half a day than to wait 4 or 5 for 1/3
A point in favor of L&P is that he finally realized what people want in content and that is reflected in the scheme of day 13, Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Aiden and maybe Amber monopolize 95% of the content for that day and as it was reflected in the popularity poll, all of them are in the top 10
Let's wait to see how events unfold

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Now, seriously, if L&P brings us 250-300 renders for Aiden's 3rd task that's decent, but the question remains: why complicate his life so much?
Because I don't think he didn't know it was going to be complicated and he would need time for what he set out to do for this event.
He knew he would need more time but not that much. And, IMO, taking a wrong way.

Reactions: T-oxygen

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sam's concert at the bar will probably be a new asset with new lighting/poses/expressions/clothes and it will also probably have new characters as well ,never mind the journey to and from the bar,this does not sound good.
For me the upcoming Sam concert could consist of exactly 5 pictures.
Outward journey - concert - return journey - kiss Sophia / Elli - Sophia in bed (asleep).
I'm not interested in the Sam / Sophia route at all.
But I know that here in this forum others think very differently about it. And also look forward to the continuation
of this route. Therefore, I wish for you that the developer invests a lot of work in great graphics and scenes as I
have been able to enjoy on my preferred routes so far.
And I will wait patiently until I am back with content that interests me. I know that not everyone here sees it that way,
but I will not argue about something that I cannot change and from which others benefit in this case.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Every once in a while (ok, more than that) I read this forum. It has become to me like a tv soap opera, a very long, very repetitive, adicting telenovela of sort... The villain and the hero are both the same, depending on who post last. Ok, perhaps the man is trying to build the pyramids by himself. He has every right to do it so. And what amazes me is that his patreons support him on his way. So, everybody mostly happy. Consenting adults could do this and a lot more. Since I, like I said it already (yup, I am one of those who repeats himself), hasn't spend a coin (not intend to do it ever) for this stuff, I would just wait to see how this season ends. It is a nice game: pretty MC, the plot seems to wander more than a bit, and there is no actual sex (but teasing and some softcore), but, at least he is trying to build a story more or less- Which is more than many other (very forward and sometimes a bit too cheap games). I am not a friend, not a patreon, not even a fan (not at this rate of development), but as always I am curious. This makes me realize that I am more curious about human nature than horny (and I am as horny as anyone can be), hahaha.... And now, I'll wait for the next episode, : )

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes