GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I personally don't see Sophia screwing every character in the game,she may have close encounters with them,like she had with Tyler, but not full sex.
I think most of us agree with that. Here's who I think she will have ateast oral sex with:

Sam
Dylan
Alyssa
Ellie
Julia
Morello (or someone related to him)
Someone from the Tutoring job
Logan/one of his friends
The family friends on the GW route
Patricia
Aiden

That's an extensive list and it's probably only half of the possibilities

Reactions: hmc15 and Bane71

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
well not doing some lesbian choices in-game leads to missing some scenes with Dylan and Sam, didn't get Sophia taken a bath scene, and when Sophia playing with herself at the pool, not enough points to call Sam over.

So it seems 3 saves is what you need.
  1. good wife (if you into that)
  2. for filthy + lesbian + side job 1 + choosing Ellie/Julia at pool
  3. for filthy + lesbian + side job 2 + choosing to visit Alyssa.

As for Janitor or MR Bennett, I have zero interest in that or Morello storyline, so for me 2 saves is all I need (2+3)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I personally don't see Sophia screwing every character in the game,she may have close encounters with them,like she had with Tyler, but not full sex.
I agree but...
"Close Encounters?..." Watch out Tyler. Captain Bipto is watching your ass.
We will never hear the end of it. This seems to be Bipto's dream come true. Hopefully a UFO didn't crash somewhere after reading that. I hear that the government wants recover certain kinds of bodies for study.
Captain Bipto? Can you hear me? Can you tell us you are ok? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Dumb question, isn't it possible to do both side jobs? I could've sworn on my first main game I had both the 1st and 2nd job going on unless my memory is wonky.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dumb question, isn't it possible to do both side jobs? I could've sworn on my first main game I had both the 1st and 2nd job going on unless my memory is wonky.
You can do both side jobs but you will need a separate save for each job

Reactions: Bane71

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
In update 0.150, is only Sam's update touted to be big?

If yes, then given the experience L&P got with the 1080P designing in this update and the fact that he hasn't planned any other activities apart from designing the game during the update - makes me think the update would be completed within 3 months!

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I think most of us agree with that. Here's who I think she will have ateast oral sex with:

Sam
Dylan
Alyssa
Ellie
Julia
Morello (or someone related to him)
Someone from the Tutoring job
Logan/one of his friends
The family friends on the GW route
Patricia
Aiden

That's an extensive list and it's probably only half of the possibilities
I kinda don't understand why Logan is in this. I have seen him be mentioned before as well. Has L&P himself stated something. Because I don't see it happening since she absolutely does not like Logan one bit and even told Ellie that maybe he is not the right guy for her.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

If yes, then given the experience L&P got with the 1080P designing in this update and the fact that he hasn't planned any other activities apart from designing the game during the update - makes me think the update would be completed within 3 months!
You sweet, sweet, summer child. V.0.150 has other events besides Sam. And even if it didn't, there is no example in recent history why L&P can do anything in fewer than 3 months.

• Sad
Reactions: hmc15 and Jude6

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Like to see that sister warming up to her brother big time. Have the brother save her from drowning after she slips...hit's her head and falls into the pool. I've noticed that this game stays away from the really dramatic and I think it holds it back a bit. It just seems to revolve around, to make us all laugh our ass off, sex :eek:

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I kinda don't understand why Logan is in this. I have seen him be mentioned before as well. Has L&P himself stated something. Because I don't see it happening since she absolutely does not like Logan one bit and even told Ellie that maybe he is not the right guy for her.
Ok ok ok, hear me out because I'm a lot drunk. Logan is a theory of mine. I think something will happen where Sophia will be forced to either play along as Ellie's "friend" or come clean to the cirade. I suspect at some point Sophia and Ellie will be out and Logan will enter the picture. Yada yada yada, one thing will lead to another and Sophia will have to make the choice I described. If she chooses to maintain the cover story, I think it could set up sex with Ellie and Logan. It seems like a logical way to really advance Ellie and Sophia without either one of them being the instigator.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020

You have not just restored viper6's faith. You have done wonders for many others.
Congratulations Ghandifire, I am getting a sense here that you are a Half Full kind of guy. ;)

GHDagain.gif

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
You sweet, sweet, summer child. V.0.150 has other events besides Sam. And even if it didn't, there is no example in recent history why L&P can do anything in fewer than 3 months.
Last time L&P had to go undergo surgery and house shifting. This time he had hardware and house shifting issues.

Let's hope for the best.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Ok ok ok, hear me out because I'm a lot drunk. Logan is a theory of mine. I think something will happen where Sophia will be forced to either play along as Ellie's "friend" or come clean to the cirade. I suspect at some point Sophia and Ellie will be out and Logan will enter the picture. Yada yada yada, one thing will lead to another and Sophia will have to make the choice I described. If she chooses to maintain the cover story, I think it could set up sex with Ellie and Logan. It seems like a logical way to really advance Ellie and Sophia without either one of them being the instigator.
Yes, maybe Logan is the day 16 unexpected guy. That day has lot of Ellie events.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cold brew

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I like you even more when you are drunk. You are fun. :ROFLMAO:

... is Ghandifire with you? If so, You guys know how to party!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes