GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Last time L&P had to go undergo surgery and house shifting. This time he had hardware and house shifting issues.

Let's hope for the best.
Hope away.

Sam's event is expected to be the most complicated yet. Honestly, it's cool to have hope but don't set yourself up for disappointment. If we get an update before December I'll be surprised

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, maybe Logan is the day 16 unexpected guy. That day has lot of Ellie events.
Except that it isn't someone unexpected. That is a misquote, from people that don't bother to check sources. It's something unexpected. But that quote is from years ago, and so we've had so long to analyse the quote that by the time it comes along, we'll probably have a good idea of what the something is. Day 16 is probably 5 years away at best.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
He describes it as unexpected. So what do we expect? We expect a task that is demanded by Aiden. So a step up from the second task. Possibly a striptease from Sophia... Unexpected is when Sophia takes the 3rd task in hand and makes suggestions to Aiden?! A Bj/Hj to end the blackmailing prematurely. Or what about Alyssa? Couldn't she be part of the 3rd Task as well?
I have absolutely no idea and do not see Alice or anyone from Sofia's inner circle, at this stage of the relationship between Sofia and Aiden, taking part in the execution of tasks. Maybe in the future, but not now.

Reactions: Catherine1972

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Hope away.

Sam's event is expected to be the most complicated yet. Honestly, it's cool to have hope but don't set yourself up for disappointment. If we get an update before December I'll be surprised
The day the update would be released it would be fully explored and then we would be setting ourselves for another lengthy grind. It's gonna stay like this till day 30 is reached. Or when real life Sophia comes in our life.

One way or the other disappointment would come. I am down with Corona so every minute takes a long time to pass.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Except that it isn't someone unexpected. That is a misquote, from people that don't bother to check sources. It's something unexpected. But that quote is from years ago, and so we've had so long to analyse the quote that by the time it comes along, we'll probably have a good idea of what the something is. Day 16 is probably 5 years away at best.
Ok, thanks for letting me know.

But yeah, that event is too far out.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Cant wait for the next update, I know there will be no sex or blowjob scenes but still love the blackmail on Sophia. May be the school boy ill left her alone on the road and she will be forced to stop random cars with this suit they will take her for a hooker :D

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Love4today

Nov 26, 2020
Hi all, I apologize for my bad English already, I think L&P would be nice to show off something like a hand job or a blow job or a chest job from sofia for another update, not this update to satisfy everyone

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
anybody know if the updates are going to go back to full days or is the half day update the new normal right to the end of the game?

Nov 17, 2019
So long as those expectations are grounded in reality, sure. But the majority of the complaints are comparing the dev to other devs and lack of sexual content, those are expectations grounded in fantasy and people will be met with disappointment if that's what they want to do.
I honestly just want the story to move forward but at this point it will take years to get to that point. At want point do we say enough, either get some help, someone to edit the script review the plans for the renders whatever. Its gonna take what almost a year for 3 parts of a single day????? This was supposed to speed up the release schedule. Its stuff like this that makes me hesitant to patreon people. PinkCake got me to patreon since i have a reasonable expectation that there will be substantial new content every 4-5 months, cant say that about Lust and Passion.

I love the game, and i really want to see it succeed, but honestly its going nowhere.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
anybody know if the updates are going to go back to full days or is the half day update the new normal right to the end of the game?
We're at 1/3 day updates, not 1/2. Considering how long updates are taking, I don't think we'll be going back to full-day updates for a while. The only exception might be playable day 15, when that is a single event day.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Ok ok ok, hear me out because I'm a lot drunk. Logan is a theory of mine. I think something will happen where Sophia will be forced to either play along as Ellie's "friend" or come clean to the cirade. I suspect at some point Sophia and Ellie will be out and Logan will enter the picture. Yada yada yada, one thing will lead to another and Sophia will have to make the choice I described. If she chooses to maintain the cover story, I think it could set up sex with Ellie and Logan. It seems like a logical way to really advance Ellie and Sophia without either one of them being the instigator.
Well, what can I say. Maybe it is because you are drunk :LOL: :LOL: or maybe we have different views. I don't see that being a logical step since there is a lot of steps already there in the Ellie storyline.

Like shaving lesson by Sophia, masturbating together, the dildo, then after they have gotten so intimate I'm sure there will be a shopping event again but this time maybe a naughty, there has to be some scene in the future in Ellie's room as well since I don't think every Ellie scene will just be in the shower, Julia might comeback, so another possibility, Ellie storyline has lots of possibilities.

Other than Logan the other guys are not important I guess. Not every character was in the game to stay. Also I feel that if Sophia is cornered like that Ellie herself with step in and say the truth rather than let her mother perform sexual acts along side her.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, what can I say. Maybe it is because you are drunk :LOL: :LOL: or maybe we have different views. I don't see that being a logical step since there is a lot of steps already there in the Ellie storyline.

Like shaving lesson by Sophia, masturbating together, the dildo, then after they have gotten so intimate I'm sure there will be a shopping event again but this time maybe a naughty, there has to be some scene in the future in Ellie's room as well since I don't think every Ellie scene will just be in the shower, Julia might comeback, so another possibility, Ellie storyline has lots of possibilities.

Other than Logan the other guys are not important I guess. Not every character was in the game to stay. Also I feel that if Sophia is cornered like that Ellie herself with step in and say the truth rather than let her mother perform sexual acts along side her.
Also keep in mind that she has the reputation of being a slut because she goes through boyfriends like underwear. And while her image is that she dumps them when she is bored of them, we now know it's when they push her to have sex.

So if anything at all is going to happen with Logan and Ellie, it's a long way off.

Jun 12, 2018

Maybe threesome with Sophia Ellie Logan ? Logan do it with Ellie and Sophia teach how to gentle fuck without injury her daughter?

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
The day of the release: OMG OMG cant wait to play the new update!
The day after the new release: NO FUKING SEX, NOTHING! 10 mins gameplay I wait half year for this update!
2 days after the release: GO TO HELL i wont play this game anymore
3 days after the release of JOHN: FUCKKKKKK :mad:
4 days after the release: Do you guys know when will be the next update of AWAM?
1 year after the last update: COVID 20 took over the world

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Ok ok ok, hear me out because I'm a lot drunk. Logan is a theory of mine. I think something will happen where Sophia will be forced to either play along as Ellie's "friend" or come clean to the cirade. I suspect at some point Sophia and Ellie will be out and Logan will enter the picture. Yada yada yada, one thing will lead to another and Sophia will have to make the choice I described. If she chooses to maintain the cover story, I think it could set up sex with Ellie and Logan. It seems like a logical way to really advance Ellie and Sophia without either one of them being the instigator.
Maybe threesome with Sophia Ellie Logan ? Logan do it with Ellie and Sophia teach how to gentle fuck without injury her daughter?
Elli is a manipulation by the grace of God. She is the born leader of a gang of girls. She doesn't shy away from rough pranks either. And yet she says she has never slept with a man. I don't understand why that should be important for the rest of the story. I hardly believe that Sophia, as a kind of governant during the first sexual intercourse, should guide Logan how to deal with her precious daughter. Logan, I think, is experienced enough to treat a Virgo with sufficient respect during her first sex. He doesn't need Sophia to intervene, not even Elli would want that.
If Elli lied, how is Sophia supposed to find out? If she has not lied, what are the consequences for the actions of Sophia that are not completely idiotic? A kind of tutor until the first real sexual intercourse? No mother would see her job in this. Tell her how it was with her, Sophia, the first time, to hope that she learns from it, and that was it. If there was a common event Elli / Sophia / Logan / Tyler how the knowledge of this circumstance should lead to any erotic scene? To me, only one Elli's lie about her virginity would make sense. Namely when Sophia finds out that she has lied and lets her daughter really show up.

Reactions: Jude6 and nexer

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Some people would say the guy isn't getting slower but the updates are getting bigger. It's a glass half empty or full thing. :whistle::p
The real problem is that we are not getting bigger part of day 12.We will get same number of events with more than 100% more renders.He can easily do part 3 of day 12 to be more than 2500 renders and deliver it may 2022.Technically speaking it will be faster work than any other update if we compare the renders per day like he did.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes