ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It's "A Wife and Mother" & it could be about a married woman with children, who never thinks about incest. Makes me wonder why the name changed so radically for the Patreon puritans.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Someone may or may not have said this but upon replaying this filthy and good wife route I wouldn't be surprised if for good wife there's some wife exchange between Liam and Neil.

Reactions: Mennnnnn234

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In update 0.150, is only Sam's update touted to be big?

If yes, then given the experience L&P got with the 1080P designing in this update and the fact that he hasn't planned any other activities apart from designing the game during the update - makes me think the update would be completed within 3 months!
Besides the new environment/poses/lighting/clothing and probably a ton of other things probably not a lot. :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Someone may or may not have said this but upon replaying this filthy and good wife route I wouldn't be surprised if for good wife there's some wife exchange between Liam and Neil.
OOPS......That is about as likely as Neil being Ellie's father,not going to happen

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
OOPS......That is about as likely as Neil being Ellie's father,not going to happen
It may be unlikely but its not that unlikely, it wouldn't be out of nowhere either. With Liam staring at Alyssas tits, Sophia saying she would've had a one night stand with Neil

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It may be unlikely but its not that unlikely, it wouldn't be out of nowhere either. With Liam staring at Alyssas tits, Sophia saying she would've had a one night stand with Neil
Neil was not even in the fans poll,along with Bennett and the museum boys.
It is, as we know that Neil will not play a major part in this game.His wife Amber will though.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes