Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
well not doing some lesbian choices in-game leads to missing some scenes with Dylan and Sam, didn't get Sophia taken a bath scene, and when Sophia playing with herself at the pool, not enough points to call Sam over.

So it seems 3 saves is what you need.
  1. good wife (if you into that)
  2. for filthy + lesbian + side job 1 + choosing Ellie/Julia at pool
  3. for filthy + lesbian + side job 2 + choosing to visit Alyssa.

As for Janitor or MR Bennett, I have zero interest in that or Morello storyline, so for me 2 saves is all I need (2+3)
So far my main playthrough is:
for filthy + lesbian + side job 2 + choosing Ellie/Julia at pool

I also have a couple of secondary saves for visiting Alyssa, and also for sending Dylan off to boarding school, which you have completely missed off.

Reactions: Scarlet56

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
It will be possible . On the Sophia and Dylan route . And especially Dylan is learning Self defense classes . Sophia could also participate and practice self-defense with Dylan. Very interesting and will be a special moment learning how to avoid . Very bad people . Hmmm like you All know . That's it's all can't wait for the next encounter. Really patience is a virtue . With the update .

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It will be possible . On the Sophia and Dylan route . And especially Dylan is learning Self defense classes . Sophia could also participate and practice self-defense with Dylan. Very interesting and will be a special moment learning how to avoid . Very bad people . Hmmm like you All know . That's it's all can't wait for the next encounter. Really patience is a virtue . With the update .
OR, to take this a step further, Sophia sees the self defense instructor (former Navy Seal if I remember right) as a compatible replacement for Liam. She dumps him like a hot paotato. Informs Morello she will no longer play the game and introduces Bennett and Aiden to her new Beau. DOH! Two thumpings and a Liam with concrete galoshes later. Ah, yes we can all dream.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
OR, to take this a step further, Sophia sees the self defense instructor (former Navy Seal if I remember right) as a compatible replacement for Liam. She dumps him like a hot paotato. Informs Morello she will no longer play the game and introduces Bennett and Aiden to her new Beau. DOH! Two thumpings and a Liam with concrete galoshes later. Ah, yes we can all dream.
Whatever you guys are smoking can I have some?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's simpler than that. Carl can solve all of Sophia's problems. The only reason why he hasn't paid the debt is because Liam asked her not to ask him. Carl is already helping with Aiden, and Bennett is a non-issue.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's simpler than that. Carl can solve all of Sophia's problems. The only reason why he hasn't paid the debt is because Liam asked her not to ask him. Carl is already helping with Aiden, and Bennett is a non-issue.
I would go as far to say that both Aiden and Bennett are a non-issue since Dylan is not needed to sort out either of these two problems.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As far as I'm aware Sophia still needs Carl to deal with Aiden's uncle. Bennett she can solve by herself.
Maybe, but stop Aiden and his uncle will not be a problem as you just need the right leverage.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Leverage = Wedge = The simpliest tool known to man. I see Sophia providing Aiden the ultimate wedgie after the bike ride then cruising in while he is still extricating his drawers. Just a thought. Wonder how much that bike is worth?
Not exactly what I meant but I admit it would be great to see :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After the prison visit we have 3 options. Carl could show up if Sophia leaves prison with just a few of Larry's points, and this is where I think a closer relationship is possible.
On the other hand Carl will play a bigger role IF Sophia refuses Aiden's tasks.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Like I stated patience is a virtue . And Sir L&P in his right . Can't give us the route for Sophia and Dylan . That's why I put if "Possible" and saying about if you don't send Dylan to Boarding school . So on that route . Sophia can join and participate with Dylan Self defense classes . And that will be a special treat and moment . And only Sophia and Dylan remember . It's going to be Sophia and Dylan route . And no one else . Thank you and All due respect .

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes