Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Like I stated patience is a virtue . And Sir L&P in his right . Can't give us the route for Sophia and Dylan . That's why I put if "Possible" and saying about if you don't send Dylan to Boarding school . So on that route . Sophia can join and participate with Dylan Self defense classes . And that will be a special treat and moment . And only Sophia and Dylan remember . It's going to be Sophia and Dylan route . And no one else . Thank you and All due respect .
Dylan and Sophia training has been brought up before and is indeed possible but Dylan having a part to play concerning Bennett or Aiden is not so certain.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan and Sophia training has been brought up before and is indeed possible but Dylan having a part to play concerning Bennett or Aiden is not so certain.
The self-defence classes are pretty much moot. Last I heard Dylan can already beat Aiden one-on-one. The issue, which the classes don't address at all, is Richard Murphy.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The self-defence classes are pretty much moot. Last I heard Dylan can already beat Aiden one-on-one. The issue, which the classes don't address at all, is Richard Murphy.
My point is that I don't see Dylan sorting out Aiden or Bennett

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
But remember if Sophia learning Self defense classes not only with the help with her fellow worker that Sophia could go to the head of the school console . That they could over look Bennett grade of Dylan and Adien she could show a thing o two like in Bloodsport . And Adien can say Mate!! Just saying . So I can't wait cause you know that I am going with Sophia and Dylan route . It's going to be very interesting in what Sir L&P have installed . :cool:(y):giggle:

Reactions: Michael Rawson

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm agreeing with you. With the Twist gone, unless he's some legal savant, Dylan isn't going to be able to do anything about Aiden with the threat of legal action from Richard Murphy.

Reactions: Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Agreed. Dylan could not stop the bennett blackmail- he is out of the loop and was never in posiotion no matter how well he did on the test. For Aiden he would need his own gang to counter since Aiden brings numbers if not ability.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hey, everyone here has their fetishes, leave other members theirs without ridicule and stick with yours.
If that was not directed at me, let me apologise for a misunderstanding but I'm going to make a general statement anyway, so that all is clear about where I stand on this issue.

I have never, at any time, in this thread or elsewhere ridiculed other people's fetishes. There's a difference between having a laugh at the expense of some fictional character or other and trying to ridicule anyone's fetish. Why would I feel the need to do that, though I've had it done to me, as well as various attempts at kink shaming, in this very thread. Checking the fan art, I see a pic of a ginger-headed bloke labelled as Bennett being duffed up by a schoolgirl. His face is bleeding & he's getting his arse, or balls kicked. There's the possibility mentioned of all the villains being shot by Patricia. Do I take offence? Do I make a big deal of it? Do I leap to their defence? No, because as I keep saying, this is fiction & not to be taken too seriously. Everyone's entitled to their fun FFS.

Having said that, there is nothing in the statement about it being possible for "A Wife and Mother," being a title for a game about a married woman with children who doesn't think of incest. IMO it could be the title of a family saga, a biography, hagiography, TV series or several other works of fact or fiction where sex itself, let alone incest, was not present in large measure. Ridicule was not the intention. It was more of a random query in relation to the game's renaming on Patreon.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But remember if Sophia learning Self defense classes not only with the help with her fellow worker that Sophia could go to the head of the school console . That they could over look Bennett grade of Dylan and Adien she could show a thing o two like in Bloodsport . And Adien can say Mate!! Just saying . So I can't wait cause you know that I am going with Sophia and Dylan route . It's going to be very interesting in what Sir L&P have installed . :cool:(y):giggle:
Sophia has at least 2 maybe 3 ways to sort out Bennett without sleeping with him and get Dylan's grade improved.
Concerning Aiden I can only think of 2 route for Sophia to sort him out and not involving Dylan.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Agreed. Dylan could not stop the bennett blackmail- he is out of the loop and was never in posiotion no matter how well he did on the test. For Aiden he would need his own gang to counter since Aiden brings numbers if not ability.
Oh, I think if Dylan aced the test Bennett wouldn't have failed him. It would look too much like bias. The only way Bennett's blackmail attempt works is if Dylan's answers were borderline.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
So true Sophia can definitely sort out the situation with Bennett . Without Sleeping with him and With Aiden it is going to be interesting . Like the game you have two routes .

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
It's simpler than that. Carl can solve all of Sophia's problems. The only reason why he hasn't paid the debt is because Liam asked her not to ask him. Carl is already helping with Aiden, and Bennett is a non-issue.
As the days go on I am more and more convinced Carl will be the first possible non-Liam person to bang Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As the days go on I am more and more convinced Carl will be the first possible non-Liam person to bang Sophia.
Non-Liam male, possibly. But person, considering Sophia likes sex in the shower, and Ellie has joined her there numerous times now, it's only a matter of time now before Ellie gets her chance. Either fingers or oral. Ellie even has 2 events on playable day 19.

But Patricia will likely "bang" Sophia before Carl. Girl's nights are already an excuse for that.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Non-Liam male, possibly. But person, considering Sophia likes sex in the shower, and Ellie has joined her there numerous times now, it's only a matter of time now before Ellie gets her chance. Either fingers or oral. Ellie even has 2 events on playable day 19.

But Patricia will likely "bang" Sophia before Carl. Girl's nights are already an excuse for that.
Especially since we will have the horse riding event and what happens here depends on Sophia/Patricia lesbian/friendship ranking

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Right should've mentioned the gender, I feel like it would be right before Sophia gets "more close" with Patricia, maybe she'll be there to watch who knows. I agree, I imagine the first full on lesbian (or yes at least cunnilingus) sex would be with Ellie, unless one of the other woman will just jump on ahead.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Right should've mentioned the gender, I feel like it would be right before Sophia gets "more close" with Patricia, maybe she'll be there to watch who knows. I agree, I imagine the first full on lesbian (or yes at least cunnilingus) sex would be with Ellie, unless one of the other woman will just jump on ahead.
When it comes to toys, Alyssa has the head start on that front

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Oh, I think if Dylan aced the test Bennett wouldn't have failed him. It would look too much like bias. The only way Bennett's blackmail attempt works is if Dylan's answers were borderline.
I politely disagree. Many tests fall into a subjective category if a teacher designs it as such. Therefore, no matter how well Dylan did, Bennett could say he missed the point. Not that I ever experienced an idiot professor in English, that wanted all engineering students to do a paper on their senior project when not all engineers had senior projects, - what a turd ! Ooops!

For Bennett the narcissist it is all about his power to conquer, to control. He chose his new target and adjusted as needed to get a response. Dylan could have aced it or at least done well, as another teacher indicated. The possibility the test was subjective gives Bennett the control for as long as he perceives he needs it. He is not a long term player. He controls then moves on when he gets bored. Dylan was fodder no matter what. IMO

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes