t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

I just finished the Dylan event. I only have to create some minor renders for the tiny alternative events now (if Dylan's at boarding school, if Sophia sends him to boarding school, if their relationship isn't high enough etc.) and then the creatiion part is finally done and I'll give you a first estimated release time span and some news about the update.
TY! TY! :)

Reactions: Bane71

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
"if Dylan's at boarding school" - so we may be able to see Ellie naked sunbathing?

EDIT:
Even if it's only a render or two, it'd be awesome to know if she actually does it or not. I mean, we've seen Ellie naked already, so that's nothing new, but having the confidence to sunbathe naked (possibly being seen by the neighbours) is a side we haven't seen before
Is she teasing Sam? Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I doubt Liam - he'd be at work. And Sophia would probably warn Ellie if Liam was on his way home. But any of the Robinsons (you neglected Amber and Jules - how could you!) could possibly see her. Even Jules, if her bedroom is also at the rear of the house.

And yeah, considering Dylan has got the furthest with anyone on the boarding school route, and the benefit of more naked Ellie, it really does appear to be the path to better content. At least so far on the boarding school route, Dylan has got to stick his dick in something.
A electric socket or a milking machine (Minimum quantities required) come to mind but, I digress.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's true what you say. It means Carl is getting Dylan into boarding school very quickly.

On the other hand, what about Ellie? It doesn't make sense to me to have an Ellie/Sophia route but not a Dylan/Sophia route.
If you get into that territory (incest stuff) you have to connect things, (Ellie and Dylan) not (or Ellie or Dylan).
It would mean we could have Dylan Sophia but not Ellie Sophia.
I'll check the script to see if boarding-school has any bearing on the Ellie/Sophia route.
Of course the boarding school route has bearing on the Ellie/Sophia route. I've been saying that the entire time. Dylan being at boarding school means that Ellie can sunbathe naked. Ellie is reveling in Dylan being away.

Is she teasing Sam? Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk
Why Sam? Could be teasing Jules just as easily.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It's difficult to say without knowing what's on the menu of the Dylan/Sophia event, but it could simply be that the missing renderings that he has to do is "for context" rather than just alternative.
What I mean is, let's suppose the event is a massage in the jacuzzi, in case of homeschooling it might still happen like that, with no substantial difference with a non homeschooling route, he just need to create few connection renderings showing Sophia homeschooling Dylan for a while and the they go for a break in the jacuzzi. Something like that.

Or do we have reliable intel that the event will be different in the case of homeschooling?
Unfortunately, I do not think there really is any reliable intel until the drop to the patrons. At that point it becomes a spoiler. IMO that is how it should be. I won't look at this thread for a bit to do my own flailing through options. For now this is the land of possibilities.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Of course the boarding school route has bearing on the Ellie/Sophia route. I've been saying that the entire time. Dylan being at boarding school means that Ellie can sunbathe naked. Ellie is reveling in Dylan being away.

I don’t understand you! Why would Ellie tease Jules when they're having a great time together? They even come to orgasm!

Really wondering if Sam sees her and shows interest in her. This is interesting because up to this point we have only seen Sam's interest in Sophia.
Sam and Sophia talked about Sam's liking for Ellie, but we haven't seen anything like it. In addition, if Sam starts to drive up to Ellie, jealousy may wake up in Sofia. It’s interesting if Sophia and Ellie start competing for Sam.
This is a kind of intrigue, and if Jules sees naked Ellie sunbathing, what's the intrigue?

Edit:
You probably want to see some pretty or hot scenes with Ellie and Jules?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Setting up the mother - daughter competition for Sam. That would be why.

Reactions: Bane71

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
One's diet can affect the smell and taste of the sperm. We can't blame Sophia if Liam is on beef steak diet.
I have heard (Nyuk nyuk nyuk) ice cream (vanilla or strawberry) Strawberries and cream (sweetened condensed milk even better), honey (the bee kind you perverts) are all ways to ENHANCE the flavoring of you life essence. Just Sayin'!

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I have heard (Nyuk nyuk nyuk) ice cream (vanilla or strawberry) Strawberries and cream (sweetened condensed milk even better), honey (the bee kind you perverts) are all ways to ENHANCE the flavoring of you life essence. Just Sayin'!
I say natural vegetarian diet is the best. Gives crystal clear results (try for yourself).

Reactions: Jude6

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
One's diet can affect the smell and taste of the sperm. We can't blame Sophia if Liam is on beef steak diet.
Absolutely right!
It is necessary to increase the intake of fruits and citrus fruits, especially beneficial to the taste of sperm, according to my girlfriend, was influenced by the intake of pineapples.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes