Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
While side-job #2 makes an appearance, side-job #1 does not. That means it won't make another appearance until maybe 2023. It could be 2 years between appearances for that job. Assuming nothing crazy happens with it in this upcoming update, the job needs to be cut.
The problem is that it’s bound to happen more and more.
Take Vicky for example. The time between her last 2 events was something like 2 years. And 4 or 5 ingame days. But that was when the game was still being developed “quickly ”.(And when you look how “cheap” her last event was...)

Today, 4 or 5 days almost mean 4 or 5 years.
Ellie doesn’t have events the next playable day. If she has any events the day after that and it happens to be in the evening, we’re maybe looking at 2 years between her events.

The Dylan/Amber side storylines is only going to be on the weekend (when Dylan come home from boarding school). So every 4 or 5 years.

I don’t remember what day she’s supposed to be working at the first part time job but if it’s on Tuesday, I’d say 2023 is maybe too generous. 2024 or 2025 might be more accurate at this point.( Again, if everything stays the same. Maybe he will find a way to put faster update. Or maybe it will get even slower...)

Now, their event as more than 100 renders (compared to their previous events it’s like night and day). So “something” “should” happen...
(On the other hand, what was the point of introducing them that early in the game, have 3 or 4 events of literally nothing , to (maybe) only start now, while the next event might be 3 or 4 years later...)

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
The ex-Navy SEAL, Josh, won't play any role in the game besides teaching Dylan.
Remember !! I think that I'm not explaining myself . Like L&P can't give a spoiler in regards of Sophia and Dylan route . I'm trying to say cause if you play only Sophia and Dylan route . It could be that Dylan is learning well . Remember The ex- Navy Seal, Josh, told Sophia that Dylan is learning fast . So at that moment Josh steps out for some errands . And that special moment happened . If you understand what I mean. Just saying . Cause like I stated L&P no spoiler in regards of Sophia and Dylan route . Thank you and definitely don't want to confuse anyone else . Just wishing . All is possible if you go on Sophia and Dylan route . Can't wait for the new update . Really patience is really a privilege and (y) :sneaky::giggle::love: virtual. (y)

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don’t understand you! Why would Ellie tease Jules when they're having a great time together? They even come to orgasm!

Really wondering if Sam sees her and shows interest in her. This is interesting because up to this point we have only seen Sam's interest in Sophia.
Sam and Sophia talked about Sam's liking for Ellie, but we haven't seen anything like it. In addition, if Sam starts to drive up to Ellie, jealousy may wake up in Sofia. It’s interesting if Sophia and Ellie start competing for Sam.
This is a kind of intrigue, and if Jules sees naked Ellie sunbathing, what's the intrigue?

Edit:
You probably want to see some pretty or hot scenes with Ellie and Jules?
Only mentioning that people always forget the girls when it comes to Sophia teasing. It's always Dylan and Sam, when it just as easily could have been Amber or Jules

And don't forget, Ellie and Jules haven't had sex yet. Ellie is unsure, and is holding back
A couple thoughts :

1. The morning and "noon" of Day 13 seem very thin. These would be good opportunities for quick updates.

2. Why would he have 1/3 updates, and then structure the days into quarters? It's confusing!
Opportunities, yes. But remember this was meant to be a quick update too, and we've been waiting an extra two months, for what will likely be no good reason.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Only mentioning that people always forget the girls when it comes to Sophia teasing. It's always Dylan and Sam, when it just as easily could have been Amber or Jules

Opportunities, yes. But remember this was meant to be a quick update too, and we've been waiting an extra two months, for what will likely be no good reason.
Absolutely. That's why I chose the word "opportunity". Some people (though not many on here anymore) have argued that we can't judge the development process because the specifics from one update to the next make them apples and oranges. While I don't agree with that, it appears that Day 13 will provide for some direct comparisons. If the morning of Day 13 turns into another 1,000 render update, we'll know for certain that will be the new normal.

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I have nightmares about how long it will be before my precious will be back

Nov 13, 2020

And don't forget, Ellie and Jules haven't had sex yet. Ellie is unsure, and is holding back

I love update approximations, timelines, and deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
I suspect that in this thread there are people fucking the wall of their room while waiting for the new update. PS: No kidding.

My advice: Be patient. Think that this game is unique, there is no other like it. The good is always waiting.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I suspect that in this thread there are people fucking the wall of their room while waiting for the new update. PS: No kidding.

My advice: Be patient. Think that this game is unique, there is no other like it. The good is always waiting.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Remember !! I think that I'm not explaining myself . Like L&P can't give a spoiler in regards of Sophia and Dylan route . I'm trying to say cause if you play only Sophia and Dylan route . It could be that Dylan is learning well . Remember The ex- Navy Seal, Josh, told Sophia that Dylan is learning fast . So at that moment Josh steps out for some errands . And that special moment happened . If you understand what I mean. Just saying . Cause like I stated L&P no spoiler in regards of Sophia and Dylan route . Thank you and definitely don't want to confuse anyone else . Just wishing . All is possible if you go on Sophia and Dylan route . Can't wait for the new update . Really patience is really a privilege and (y) :sneaky::giggle::love: virtual. (y)
Except that there are few places on Earth less erotic than a martial arts school, dojo or training centre....sorry.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Except that there are few places on Earth less erotic than a martial arts school, dojo or training centre....sorry.
Interesting for sharing . But like I stated if you go and play the Sophia and Dylan route . My thoughts were that and especially know L&P won't consider . That event . And I will definitely stop here . Thank you for sharing your comment . Let go on and be patient for the new update . I'm really excited for you know if you go with (y) :sneaky::giggle: Sophia or well you know what route I'm going for. (y):sneaky: to all be safe and healthy .

Reactions: ancienregimele

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know what's gonna happen in the Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/Sam event in this update. (I hope these two are happening)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes