Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020

I'm finally done with the scene creation and will also have them all rendered very soon.

General information about 0.130: 5 main events. 1000 renders.

I'm really afraid to name you any release date or time span now. With 1000 renders (which I all have to edit now) and 43 MS Word pages of text it's the biggest update so far.

Realistically, it's hardly possible to release it earlier than the beginning of the next month. Of course, I'll try to finish the last parts as fast as possible.

I'll try to work with someone via live chat on the translation together. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone who can speak perfectly English AND German like a native speaker.

For now, I start with the render editing part. You'll still get some more concrete information later this month.
6 more weeks of winter!

Dylan is real!
GHDstophim.gif

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Personally, I'm only playing this game for Sophia-Dylan and Sophia-Sam, and a little bit of Sophia-Zack. I know it's unrealistic to expect some real action on any of these routes, but according to you guys, when could we see some soft action? For example, Sophia getting completely naked in front of Dylan or Sam (no touching, of course). Or probably, Dylan/Sam getting naked in front of Sophia. Sophia has seen the cocks of Dylan and Zack; Sam is still remaining.

Any inputs?
In the next update, v0.150, Sam's concert in the evening is supposed to be a big event. While we don't know any details, and L&P could decide to totally change his plans at any time, the assumption has been that it will be a big opportunity to advance the Sophia/Sam storyline. Whether that means any "soft action" is impossible to say, but there's a chance of some fabric touching for sure.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
In the next update, v0.150, Sam's concert in the evening is supposed to be a big event. While we don't know any details, and L&P could decide to totally change his plans at any time, the assumption has been that it will be a big opportunity to advance the Sophia/Sam storyline. Whether that means any "soft action" is impossible to say, but there's a chance of some fabric touching for sure.
In Sam's vision, she became nude. So maybe that happens in real this time.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
More "Touchy-Feely" fabric scenes. Sounds Hot... :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

I'm finally done with the scene creation and will also have them all rendered very soon.

General information about 0.130: 5 main events. 1000 renders.

I'm really afraid to name you any release date or time span now. With 1000 renders (which I all have to edit now) and 43 MS Word pages of text it's the biggest update so far.

Realistically, it's hardly possible to release it earlier than the beginning of the next month. Of course, I'll try to finish the last parts as fast as possible.

I'll try to work with someone via live chat on the translation together. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone who can speak perfectly English AND German like a native speaker.

For now, I start with the render editing part. You'll still get some more concrete information later this month.
I want to draw our attention to the fact that L&P is taking on a difficult task and I am very sorry that it will take so long to see how he can handle it!

I mean that Sofia will not have sex for a few more days (for us, this is a few years), and making the events spectacular, interesting, exciting and erotic in various directions of the plot is not an easy task at all.

The events of these days, before Sofia surrenders to her desires, should be especially interesting, so that, in anticipation, the interest of the players-readers does not burn out into empty space and does not cool down to AWAM.

I guess this is not a trivial task for the L&P.

Reactions: Cold brew

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
True, but the problem for me is that Sofia invited Ellie and Patricia, so it will be problematic for her to retire with Sam.
Of course, the moment of solitude of Sophia and Sam can be somehow beaten! But then it moves away from realism, in my opinion.
After all, at the concert, Sam is in the company of other artists and Sofia is not alone, not to mention the audience, who will probably be present in the bar.

Although, we do not know the intention of the L&P! , Ellie said she would invite her girlfriend! What if Christina has her eye on Sam and starts pestering him? Maybe this will make Sophia act?

So many unknowns ... :(

botfed

Jan 27, 2021
The corruption point of no return is not reached yet, but speed decreeesed to 1 update per half a year, and its not a full playday. Yes, in this update will be more events, and I hope it will worth every minutes of awaiting, but really, I cant imagine, how author will handle with all characters, storilines, desigions, consequences. And all of this must look realistic enought.
In my guess update time will decreeesed to update per a year for 1 playday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
True, but the problem for me is that Sofia invited Ellie and Patricia, so it will be problematic for her to retire with Sam.
Of course, the moment of solitude of Sophia and Sam can be somehow beaten! But then it moves away from realism, in my opinion.
After all, at the concert, Sam is in the company of other artists and Sofia is not alone, not to mention the audience, who will probably be present in the bar.

Although, we do not know the intention of the L&P! , Ellie said she would invite her girlfriend! What if Christina has her eye on Sam and starts pestering him? Maybe this will make Sophia act?

So many unknowns ... :(
I don't think Sophia and Sam will get anything more than a moment alone, but in that moment sparks may fly. This concert won't be the event for them, but it may set up the event down the road. I can see Sophia finally admitting at/after the concert that she is attracted to Sam, and that opening the door for future events. So while I don't think we'll get much action at the concert (though something will happen, and it will be hot) I think we'll all remember the concert as a big step in their relationship.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If there is another update this year, expect a nov-dec release
Oh absolutely. If there is a second update it will be at the tail end of December. The real question is this: are these 1,000 renders going to be the anomaly, or are they going to become the rule? If all future updates need to include 600, 700, 800, 900, or 1,000+ renders, development will never be fewer than 4 months.

Reactions: Jude6 and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes