Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Absolutely right!
It is necessary to increase the intake of fruits and citrus fruits, especially for the taste of sperm, according to my girlfriend, was influenced by the intake of pineapples.
I am jealous, here my pot dosent give any vibes. Let alone feedback.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I just finished the Dylan event. I only have to create some minor renders for the tiny alternative events now (if Dylan's at boarding school, if Sophia sends him to boarding school, if their relationship isn't high enough etc.) and then the creatiion part is finally done and I'll give you a first estimated release time span and some news about the update.
good news!!! and the couch like a Dlc for the future is good too.

Reactions: hmc15 and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
A couple thoughts :

1. The morning and "noon" of Day 13 seem very thin. These would be good opportunities for quick updates.

2. Why would he have 1/3 updates, and then structure the days into quarters? It's confusing!
I think that the next game day is so interesting, but what a shame that we have to wait so long! :(

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think that the next game day is so interesting, but what a shame that we have to wait so long! :(
While side-job #2 makes an appearance, side-job #1 does not. That means it won't make another appearance until maybe 2023. It could be 2 years between appearances for that job. Assuming nothing crazy happens with it in this upcoming update, the job needs to be cut.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
if Sophia masters self defense, she may not need to submit to the subway thug.
It could be one of the choices anyway.
Just wanted to clarify . And L&P . Stated no spoiler . For the event on Sophia and Dylan . That's why I put if. Just like When Sophia wanted to try out the whirlpool and didn't work so instead she used her Tub and that's when Dylan join Sophia in the Tub but before that Sophia asked Dylan to get her swim wear . And that's how Dylan knew Sophia sizes . And Dylan gave Sophia that special massage . So I'm saying that if she joined Dylan in Self defense classes it's going to be a special moment like Sophia had her foot on Dylan private part . And Dylan you know got hard So you have the option take your foot out or for helping Dylan with that meaningful problem he had in the beach dressing room . Hopefully you know the rest . So in the Self defense classes it's only them . Just saying and if "Possible" hopefully didn't get confused . L&P has his . And definitely don't want to spoil the event on Sophia and Dylan route . Thank you . And can't wait .

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just wanted to clarify . And L&P . Stated no spoiler . For the event on Sophia and Dylan . That's why I put if. Just like When Sophia wanted to try out the whirlpool and didn't work so instead she used her Tub and that's when Dylan join Sophia in the Tub but before that Sophia asked Dylan to get her swim wear . And that's how Dylan knew Sophia sizes . And Dylan gave Sophia that special massage . So I'm saying that if she joined Dylan in Self defense classes it's going to be a special moment like Sophia had her foot on Dylan private part . And Dylan you know got hard So you have the option take your foot out or for helping Dylan with that meaningful problem he had in the beach dressing room . Hopefully you know the rest . So in the Self defense classes it's only them . Just saying and if "Possible" hopefully didn't get confused . L&P has his . And definitely don't want to spoil the event on Sophia and Dylan route . Thank you . And can't wait .
The ex-Navy SEAL, Josh, won't play any role in the game besides teaching Dylan.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I still haven't understood the consequences of the bikini parade with and without sam; for the moment I believe none right?
There are some consequences just now(few)but nothing major as of yet.
Swimming lesson with Sam
On the trampoline when Sam fell on Sophia
Dylan's friends talking about his mother at a soccer match.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I still haven't understood the consequences of the bikini parade with and without sam; for the moment I believe none right?
I have a feeling it will lead to something bad if you did it with just Dylan, as opposed to Dylan and Sam. Seeing as if you do it with just Dylan, he takes pictures and has them on his computer (even if he claims to delete them). Someone is going to find those pictures I bet. Thus it seems a safer option to do Dylan and Sam so there is no lingering evidence.

Reactions: mulerider

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have a feeling it will lead to something bad if you did it with just Dylan, as opposed to Dylan and Sam. Seeing as if you do it with just Dylan, he takes pictures and has them on his computer (even if he claims to delete them). Someone is going to find those pictures I bet. Thus it seems a safer option to do Dylan and Sam so there is no lingering evidence.
As far as we know(from the Dev)the pictures will not play a part in the game.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes