Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'm starting to feel a little "hungry" for updates. Its this and Jessica O'Neil that I'm really intrigued by. Even though the update time for this is really controversial it certainly creates the thought of "whats going to happen next".... well that or I have too much free time.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'm starting to feel a little "hungry" for updates. Its this and Jessica O'Neil that I'm really intrigued by. Even though the update time for this is really controversial it certainly creates the thought of "whats going to happen next".... well that or I have too much free time.
Fortunately "Where the Heart Is" just dropped an update and I crack up at the banter on that. I love the writing for MC and Katie.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I politely disagree. Many tests fall into a subjective category if a teacher designs it as such. Therefore, no matter how well Dylan did, Bennett could say he missed the point. Not that I ever experienced an idiot professor in English, that wanted all engineering students to do a paper on their senior project when not all engineers had senior projects, - what a turd ! Ooops!

For Bennett the narcissist it is all about his power to conquer, to control. He chose his new target and adjusted as needed to get a response. Dylan could have aced it or at least done well, as another teacher indicated. The possibility the test was subjective gives Bennett the control for as long as he perceives he needs it. He is not a long term player. He controls then moves on when he gets bored. Dylan was fodder no matter what. IMO
I'll admit I'm no History expert - the last time I studied it was Grade 8 over 20 years ago, but the one thing I do remember is that ultimately you just need to make a referenced, reasoned argument.

BTW, we don't know how well Mrs Torres would have graded Dylan's paper, only that "I agree that the grade is unjustified and it actually should be better". That's not a particularly glowing response, only that he shouldn't have been failed.

If Bennett had done has you suggest, but Dylan had in fact made a well referenced, reasoned argument (essentially acing it), it would have been blatantly obvious that he had it out for Dylan. But nothing Mrs Torres says reflects that.

It's pretty much moot anyway. With the Coach Sophia storyline dropped, Bennet's deadline is back to playable day 24, so around 15 years away, so we might not even find out.

I can highly recommend Free Pass (link in my sig). Each update is at least a half-day of story, and usually drops every 2 -3 weeks.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

I just finished the Dylan event. I only have to create some minor renders for the tiny alternative events now (if Dylan's at boarding school, if Sophia sends him to boarding school, if their relationship isn't high enough etc.) and then the creatiion part is finally done and I'll give you a first estimated release time span and some news about the update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I just finished the Dylan event. I only have to create some minor renders for the tiny alternative events now (if Dylan's at boarding school, if Sophia sends him to boarding school, if their relationship isn't high enough etc.) and then the creatiion part is finally done and I'll give you a first estimated release time span and some news about the update.
"if Dylan's at boarding school" - so we may be able to see Ellie naked sunbathing?

EDIT:
Even if it's only a render or two, it'd be awesome to know if she actually does it or not. I mean, we've seen Ellie naked already, so that's nothing new, but having the confidence to sunbathe naked (possibly being seen by the neighbours) is a side we haven't seen before

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
"if Dylan's at boarding school" - so we may be able to see Ellie naked sunbathing?
It looks like it!
What will her desire to sunbathe naked in the yard lead to? Maybe Sam will see her, or maybe Neal or Liam?

But personally, I'm more interested in the history of Dylan and Amber's relationship after the chicken fight. Especially after the comment that what happened will affect the rest of Dylan's life!
What could this mean?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It looks like it!
What will her desire to sunbathe naked in the yard lead to? Maybe Sam will see her, or maybe Neal or Liam?

But personally, I'm more interested in the history of Dylan and Amber's relationship after the chicken fight. Especially after the comment that what happened will affect the rest of Dylan's life!
What could this mean?
I doubt Liam - he'd be at work. And Sophia would probably warn Ellie if Liam was on his way home. But any of the Robinsons (you neglected Amber and Jules - how could you!) could possibly see her. Even Jules, if her bedroom is also at the rear of the house.

And yeah, considering Dylan has got the furthest with anyone on the boarding school route, and the benefit of more naked Ellie, it really does appear to be the path to better content. At least so far on the boarding school route, Dylan has got to stick his dick in something.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I doubt Liam - he'd be at work. And Sophia would probably warn Ellie if Liam was on his way home. But any of the Robinsons (you neglected Amber and Jules - how could you!) could possibly see her. Even Jules, if her bedroom is also at the rear of the house.

And yeah, considering Dylan has got the furthest with anyone on the boarding school route, and the benefit of more naked Ellie, it really does appear to be the path to better content.
Yes, Liam is not an option, I agree.
Amber and Jules seem less interesting to me, because judging by the conversations between Sofia and Ellie in the shower, Ellie has advanced her relationship with Jules far enough.
But if Sam or Neal sees Ellie naked, it seems to me a more intriguing option.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, Liam is not an option, I agree.
Amber and Jules seem less interesting to me, because judging by the conversations between Sofia and Ellie in the shower, Ellie has advanced her relationship with Jules far enough.
But if Sam or Neal sees Ellie naked, it seems to me a more intriguing option.
Sam? Perhaps something. I suspect he's one of the 3 branches of the Ellie route. But you're a complete moron if you think anything with Neil is going to happen. He was relegated to the trash heap when the poll came out.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sam? Perhaps something. I suspect he's one of the 3 branches of the Ellie route. But you're a complete moron if you think anything with Neil is going to happen. He was relegated to the trash heap when the poll came out.
I don't think about Nile, but about realism! If a neighbor's girl sunbathes naked, her neighbor can see her. After all, Neal really wanted to see naked Sophia. What if he gets lucky and he sees her daughter! This is a consolation bonus for him.

Reactions: Jude6

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
when new update out guys ?
He will talk about it in the coming days.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Like I stated patience is a virtue . And Sir L&P in his right . Can't give us the route for Sophia and Dylan . That's why I put if "Possible" and saying about if you don't send Dylan to Boarding school . So on that route . Sophia can join and participate with Dylan Self defense classes . And that will be a special treat and moment . And only Sophia and Dylan remember . It's going to be Sophia and Dylan route . And no one else . Thank you and All due respect .
if Sophia masters self defense, she may not need to submit to the subway thug.
It could be one of the choices anyway.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

if Dylan's at boarding school, if Sophia sends him to boarding school, if their relationship isn't high enough etc.
So, Sophia homeschooling Dylan is a dead end. This route had potential and avoiding Aiden's blackmail.
Looks like Dylan's connected to Aiden. Without Aiden we don't have Dylan/Sophia. Homeschooling would have separated the two routes but it seems L&P doesn't want that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet56

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
So, Sophia homeschooling Dylan is a dead end. This route had potential and avoiding Aiden's blackmail.
Looks like Dylan's connected to Aiden. Without Aiden we don't have Dylan/Sophia. Homeschooling would have separated the two routes but it seems L&P doesn't want that.
This may be due to the fact of removing the twist.
Since Dylan was linked to Aiden in the twist, removing it would surely have been equal to doing a whole new plot and therefore even more time.
It was therefore necessary to keep this link but by removing the twist
I think that's it.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This may be due to the fact of removing the twist.
Since Dylan was linked to Aiden in the twist, removing it would surely have been equal to doing a whole new plot and therefore even more time.
It was therefore necessary to keep this link but by removing the twist
I think that's it.
It's true what you say. It means Carl is getting Dylan into boarding school very quickly.

On the other hand, what about Ellie? It doesn't make sense to me to have an Ellie/Sophia route but not a Dylan/Sophia route.
If you get into that territory (incest stuff) you have to connect things, (Ellie and Dylan) not (or Ellie or Dylan).
It would mean we could have Dylan Sophia but not Ellie Sophia.
I'll check the script to see if boarding-school has any bearing on the Ellie/Sophia route.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It's difficult to say without knowing what's on the menu of the Dylan/Sophia event, but it could simply be that the missing renderings that he has to do is "for context" rather than just alternative.
What I mean is, let's suppose the event is a massage in the jacuzzi, in case of homeschooling it might still happen like that, with no substantial difference wrt a non homeschooling route, he just needs to create few connection renderings showing e.g. Sophia homeschooling Dylan for a while and the they go for a break in the jacuzzi. Something like that.

Or do we have reliable intel that the event will be different in the case of homeschooling?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes