Nov 13, 2020
Problems disappear the moment we go to the other world! Being there is so wonderful and without problems that no one has ever returned from there.
In this perishable and sinful world in which we live, problems accompany us everywhere.
It all depends on how we treat them and how we perceive them. No more than that.
"We drink the poison our minds pour for us and wonder why we feel so sick." - ATTICUS

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
I think this game is so sexy even developer cant resist. Makes one render, Faps, Another nipple render appear, stops the rendering, faps some more. Almost 5 months, so either developer gf is pregnant or he's shagging.

Reactions: locq4169

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I was thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to look for a translator on liberotica or similar. Advantage: you choose the writer you like by reading his stories, style, slang, and without any "misunderstandings".

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I was thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to look for a translator on liberotica or similar. Advantage: you choose the writer you like by reading his stories, style, slang, and without any "misunderstandings".
In fact, I like very few authors there. :(
But there are those who seem interesting enough with a wonderful syllable. It is not a fact that the L&P proposal will be accepted and help with translation. But probably for L&P one of the possible options.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
In fact, I like very few authors there. :(
But there are those who seem interesting enough with a wonderful syllable. It is not a fact that the L&P proposal will be accepted and help with translation. But probably for L&P one of the possible options.
It's true what you say. A selection must be made beforehand. I despair at the repetition of the personal pronoun in every sentence.
But some are pretty good. My English isn't good but I can tell when the other person's English is.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I have enjoyed where the heart is but, mainly for the interaction between MC and Katie. I just roflmao at some of the dialogue. It does have a plot mixed in between "interactions" (Nudge, nudge, know what I mean). There is also Dreams of Desire. This has a character story and conflict so you may like that. Both have available walk-throughs to help.
Intertwined is really good, and your choices really matter & can come back to bite you

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Don't worry you still have time to reach this timeframe, jeez of all the discussions here this is what he's bothered off... how about bother to complete your GOALS on your patreon page... "Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!" and "I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster"
I hope you pay him well to talk to him like this..

Reactions: Bane71

Jonsnuu

Sep 13, 2017
I heard the step son grabs the mom's entire boob for about 2 seconds and they kiss but more like a peck on the lips for 1 second. Totally worth the years wait and progress....

I'm joking but I wouldn't be surprised if this updates has just that.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
She is going to relive her youth or youthful fantasies and she will discover that Aiden is not really a bad person, but that he is just a stage and she realizes that she really likes him and enjoyed the event (excitement by his memories and fantasy of youth + excitement to see how far she is able to go with all the perversion that she has had in recent days with the events of Aiden and with the other characters in the game), after this she will feel more comfortable with Aiden and will want to follow the following events for the good "memorable and vivid" moment that she had now, but before Aiden she will put the face that she does not like doing the events but she will do them because she already liked them because of the excitement and the danger she feels when doing them, due to the routine of your life and stresses and problems that you are going through in your life.
Everything, please, but not this scenario. I have already written here a few times that I consider a blackmail story to be a difficult subject. And I'm not a fan of it. But an Aiden who suddenly mutated into a lovable boy in Sophia's eyes would be really horrible. That Sophia secretly likes him and just doesn't want to show it, worthy of a soap opera.
Sophia should have fun with the tasks, she should live out her perversions but she should rule, be a sex goddess and not a cuddle kitten.

Here is a new teaser from Sophia and Aiden after completing the last task.

preview._9_.jpg

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

I'm finally done with the scene creation and will also have them all rendered very soon.

General information about 0.130: 5 main events. 1000 renders.

I'm really afraid to name you any release date or time span now. With 1000 renders (which I all have to edit now) and 43 MS Word pages of text it's the biggest update so far.

Realistically, it's hardly possible to release it earlier than the beginning of the next month. Of course, I'll try to finish the last parts as fast as possible.

I'll try to work with someone via live chat on the translation together. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone who can speak perfectly English AND German like a native speaker.

For now, I start with the render editing part. You'll still get some more concrete information later this month.
Because there is a worldwide shortage of people fluent in English and German.....
Apparently it is the fault of Brexit / Covid / that ship stuck in the Suez Canal / those darn pigeons!!
:(
PS: I know this is a biased sample but EVERY German I met in university (in UK) spoke better English than most English people I know, myself included.....

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes