Chekotay

Feb 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "t3alqdansam, post: 5756327, tag: 3325933"]
:kockafej:Whoa, a Star Trek Voyager parancsnoka, Chakotay. Igazából? Robert Beltran olyan fantasztikus. Valódi a tetoválás. Vagy csak a bemutatóra szólt?:kockafej:
Bocs, bocs, nem tudtam ellenállni:menő:
[/IDÉZET]
[QUOTE = "t3alqdansam, post: 5756327, tag: 3325933"]
:kockafej:Whoa, a Star Trek Voyager parancsnoka, Chakotay. Igazából? Robert Beltran olyan fantasztikus. Valódi a tetoválás. Vagy csak a bemutatóra szólt?:kockafej:
Bocs, bocs, nem tudtam ellenállni:menő:
[/IDÉZET]
nem valódi a tetoválása de egyik kedvencem

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It's not so much about being grammatically correct as it is about being consistent. Most people default to using the "he/him" pronouns when addressing other posters online- trust me, I experience it. So to use other pronouns such as "her/she" or "they/them" actually shows a command of the language that is above average. Most of the people here who use the pronouns "they/them" to identify L&P have shown a very good grasp of English, even if it isn't their first language. So, my takeaway is that these posters are actually trying hard to be polite towards L&P because they aren't sure who L&P is and how they identify. It's actually super nice and polite of them to do that. I just wanted to finally say something that L&P has identified as male, and uses the pronouns "he/him". I believe the people who are most likely to use the pronouns "they/them" are also very likely to read all the posts, so they'll likely see what I said. I mean, in the end it isn't a big deal, but it was just one of those things that I felt should be mentioned at some point- and Bane just gave me the opening.
phew, I can finally stop with the they/them/their.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So far my main playthrough is:
for filthy + lesbian + side job 2 + choosing Ellie/Julia at pool

I also have a couple of secondary saves for visiting Alyssa, and also for sending Dylan off to boarding school, which you have completely missed off.
I missed sending Dylan to boarding school for a reason, I have no interest in it :)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm very pleased that it worked for others.
I'm sorry but I been one of your biggest defenders in this thread and this reply is poor, constant complaint regarding the frequency of updates is never-ending in here and eventually, people defending are going to be drowned out and give up defending, quite frankly I'm almost at that point, if not already there.

Now I personally understand getting into a rhythm and a system with developing, then not being willing to change how you're used to developing, I'm the same but gingersweetgirl is right, you're just being stubborn as I know I'm stubborn as well.

I think AWAM is one of the best VN's out there but jeez o, I wish you would release more updates per year and you need to find ways in your production schedule to speed things up, that is just a fact.

When people suggest ideas or provide feedback, you really shouldn't be so dismissive, no matter how much you dislike reading it. I can understand dismissing a lot of posts in this thread but gingersweetgirl makes some good suggestions that could help speed up production, but possibly wouldn't as well.

Doesn't matter if that person is a supporter or not, some people around here would support if they were able to.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I had to look this up. I'm not saying your wrong, but this said something entirely different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting - that education is not listed in the biography I have on him which was a 70s product.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
This is same <removed> who made a demo with 4 playable days and now he is taking like 7 months to create less than 1 playable day wonder how long it took him to make the demo

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I'm sorry but I been one of your biggest defenders in this thread and this reply is poor, constant complaint regarding the frequency of updates is never-ending in here and eventually, people defending are going to be drowned out and give up defending, quite frankly I'm almost at that point, if not already there.

Now I personally understand getting into a rhythm and a system with developing, then not being willing to change how you're used to developing, I'm the same but gingersweetgirl is right, you're just being stubborn as I know I'm stubborn as well.

I think AWAM is one of the best VN's out there but jeez o, I wish you would release more updates per year and you need to find ways in your production schedule to speed things up, that is just a fact.

When people suggest ideas or provide feedback, you really shouldn't be so dismissive, no matter how much you dislike reading it. I can understand dismissing a lot of posts in this thread but gingersweetgirl makes some good suggestions that could help speed up production, but possibly wouldn't as well, even if that person is a supporter or not, some people around here would support if they were able to.
i agree, i would be a supporter too, and its not because i'm not able to, i'm more than able to, the reason i'm not
is because L&P has proven many times to be a lier when he met his goals. he met them, then changed them, and
then change again.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Say I don't mean to be rude, but are you a supporter or a pirate? I find their statements quite rude and if they are not a supporter they are presumptuous. You are expressing your opinion here, but I can only hear the anger and frustration that L&P simply does not want to listen to you. You want more, that's understandable, but you won't get anything this way! I think it's starting to feel as satisfying for some here to complain about the development process as it is to complain about playing the game ...
but he is 100 percent right. and i am patreon

Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
hey lets see it positive, even 2 updates per year is better than a certain other very successful developer* who rakes in 20-30k+ per month for delivering approximately fuckall. So while its disappointing he doesnt update AS much, at least he still does :)

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
For me, the most complicated words are those which have quite similar pronunciation, but not the same, as:

beer/beard/bird

Other ones have the same pronunciation, but different meanings, that happens in other languages. Some examples in my language, spanish, with the same pronunciation:

Hola/Ola
Vaca/Baca*
Votar/Botar*
Rallar/Rayar
Valla/Baya/Vaya*

*Some spanish-speaker countries have different sounds for B and V, in my country both sound equal.

Reactions: Usschevalier

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dude, I think I already explained this like a million times! It's because I never render scenes in a row like others do! Every single render I adjust before pressing the render button! Only the lighting has already different adjustments for every camera perspective! Plus I frequently find mistakes during rendering which would make rendering in a row and a render farm completely senseless for me. Plus, you see that created scenes and rendered scenes walk almost hand in hand during the development process. You should understand that I cannot render more than I've created, right? So, you're diggin in the wrong area!
I have to agree with Lust&Passion about finding errors during rendering or after rendering as this has happened to me many times.
I have rendered a picture and when I take a closer look at it I see errors or something looks not right so I will do the render again

BabyKurama

Nov 7, 2017
Where is the skip, save n load button?
I like to save at choices i wanna try to replay from later, so not seeing it is rly annoying me.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes