Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'd love to help L&P english translation for free, I speak both german and english very well
If you have the desire and sufficient knowledge, write a personal message directly to L&P. I think it is appropriate to do this in two languages so that he has at least the slightest idea of your knowledge.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I don't know why but I can't play the event when Dylan and other ladies go to do yoga and Dylan spies on them in the washroom. I'm not sure which choice triggers that event. Is it the defence school choice or something else? Plz help.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
with the way you just wrote all of that, why in the hell do you even need a translator ? ? ?
Slang or certain terms, phrases he is uncomfortable with. English (US or UK) is not the friendliest language as some of us have pointed out. I think it is safe to say he is a perfectionist. There is nothing bad about that. The results of his art clearly have generated huge interest. The stressing on the pace of updates is our anticipation, need for more outweighing our patience. I know some have been here since the start. Maybe I am fortunate in that regard as a "last two updates" fan.

There are MMOs out there, supported by huge companies, that have only done a few major updates in a decade and minor updates once a year.. (And some of those were really bad ideas.) Yet they still draw the players. If you cannot wait there are plenty of other options. In fact diverting to those makes the wait easier.

Well, I have to go storm a castle.

Reactions: Bane71 and Old Dog

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
L&P could send, for example, the entire German script of V0.115 to a translator.
As V0.115 already exists, no problem with spoilers etc.
He could then compare it with the current version (V0.115 in English).
L&P does not risk anything.
You could see it as a kind of job interview and a test before a possible hire.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
L&P could send, for example, the entire German script of V0.115 to a translator.
As V0.115 already exists, no problem with spoilers etc.
He could then compare it with the current version (V0.115 in English).
L&P does not risk anything.
You could see it as a kind of job interview and a test before a possible hire.
In one of the recent posts L&P did mention that working with a translator would require substantial interaction, confirming yet again that the script is not set before he starts creating scenes. So hiring a translator to work on a finished script isn't really the problem - it's hiring someone to work on a script that changes from day to day willing to put up with the constant rewrites and changes in scope.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
yes.
I was glad to know that before Ellie's official reveal herself.
If we read all of Ellie's dialogues carefully, there is plenty of clue which lets guess that she is a virgin.
Despite all the clues certain people on here thought that Ellie was a slut until we got the in game reveal.
Also this talk of Dylan getting Ellie's v-card is amusing as well.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yes ancienregimele,
I used to say the same. I fear that living in groundhog day on F95 makes it hard for keeping the rants at bay. So take this with your best thoughts in mind. ;)

While waiting on updates, Somewhere around 3 - 4 updates ago, thoughts and suspicions were raised when both TMZ and Access Hollywood broke stories of a secret production in California where cast members who matched the descriptions of those in AWAM were too eerily similar. Leaked images and off the record comments followed. Some say that L&P wasn't too happy about it at the time. He was concerned about Patreon getting wind of this and preferred it to stay quiet and no public statement was made. As things slowly surfaced, some here took notice. Killjoy used to be skeptical too until he found out Precious was real and better than was portrayed on AWAM. With that proof in hand he then realized the implications. All the favorites are out there. Sophia, Ellie, Amber, Nathalie... Mr. Murray. Sure they might go by an alias most times but they are there. I take the time to say this because it is just one member of the cast that tries to dominate all the attention and diminish everyone else.

Now before I go any further I want to say this clearly. "This is not an attack on those who love Dylan in the story." There is a difference in who you want to believe he is and who he really is in real life. There is no suppression attempt of your thoughts and opinions and I hope we all can at least enjoy each others differences.

Back to you ancienregimele. Reality exposes Dylan to be the saboteur of L&P. Because the real Dylan has volunteered his full time support to L&P and works for free, this has put him in a favorable position to thwart L&P at every turn. This is how he works. Like the Mafia or Hell's Angels, He offers to do you a favor and in return you are left only with regrets. Everyone can see what he is attempting with his own mother Sophia. We are very lucky that his trip to the Czech Republic was outed by those he was meeting with. He was attempting to sell an idea of how a main protagonist of a story goes about to corrupt its creator. When L&P found out he was able to make good on his threats to send him to boarding school and rework Dylan's contract in arbitration due to the breach. We all hope that L&P has maintained full control of his story and is able to keep the real Dylan in check. We have been hoping that this would result in faster updates and better working conditions for L&P.

Few questions to ask concerning recent topics. Who made sure L&P got faulty high end GFX video cards? Who inserted his burner phone number as the technical support contact number? Why is it that after L&P talks with someone to work with on the project, Dylan and his team insists, with or without L&P's knowledge, to follow up with another interview with that applicant? Why is it that every result is vague excuses to L&P on why people don't want to get involved in 'that' kind of project? There is only one common denominator to all our questions. All these are examples of his asymmetric warfare with L&P over control. His miscalculation is that the longer we wait for updates the more we will expose him for who and what he really is.

Dylan is very real. Dylan's fans are very upset about this. When they meet him it is similar to an Elvis fan meeting a asthmatic fat Elvis with a serious bathing problem. Also, to add to this, Dylan has demonstrated severe entitlement issues and is jealous of not just but every Karen in existence. In the past when untrue or unfair things were said about Dylan I defended him and set the record straight when I could. Like when his publicist 'mistakenly' said Dylan had died suddenly. Dylan did not die face down on the bathroom floor with his butt in the air after falling off the toilet like it was reported. I defended him and the truth. That is just Dylan's favorite go to position. Dylan believes he is the biggest celebrity in history. Dylan is not the "King" however. He is not the main protagonist. His publicist did not understand this. The poor woman was brand new to Dylan's team and she panicked at what she saw. That's what caused all the media confusion.

We all know the quickest way into the real Dylan's inner circle is by telling him you love him and expressing to him that you wish that you were his mother too, but this insistence from his most fanatical followers that Dylan must be defended to the death in all things blindly is further causing delusion by his most extreme supporters who now cannot separate the fantasy of the personas put forth by his agent from the real one. In summary this advances Dylan's agenda. Those who have drunk the "Kool-aid" now enjoy and defend Dylan in what he calls "Blue balling the Update" that the he has become so adept at doing. I have personally in the past referred to this as "fucking with the update." L&P has had a real nightmare on his hands.
Dylan has publicly said he has turned a 'new leaf' and all that is in the past. We all hope that is true. Trust has been broken and my opinion is that he has to earn it back. All of this would be funny if it wasn't so true. I don't say these things out of malice and understand that the process of acceptance can be heartbreaking.
We are anxious while we await the update and recent events only cause more worry.

Edit:

Unfortunate timing of this post. Not saying yedwoo is Dylan. yedwoo might be upstanding. I have no Idea of who yedwoo is. Not accusing yedwoo of being Mafia or Hell's Angel. If yedwoo is... then... um... weird coincidence. Sorry/ Entschuldigung yedwoo.... and don't meet with Dylan. :LOL:
Awesome, just hilarious and awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: Cold brew

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I can't play the event when Dylan and other ladies go to yoga and Dylan spies on them in the washroom. I'm not sure which choice triggers that event. Is it the defense school choice or something else?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
In one of the recent posts L&P did mention that working with a translator would require substantial interaction, confirming yet again that the script is not set before he starts creating scenes. So hiring a translator to work on a finished script isn't really the problem - it's hiring someone to work on a script that changes from day to day willing to put up with the constant rewrites and changes in scope.
L&P, if I remember correctly, has said he works bit by bit so no surprise there. And, as translation is relatively quick it can easily be done at CS/RS end while he is doing PS edits. I see no problem here.

One of the greatest movies of all time, IMO, Casablanca had major script revisions daily.

Reactions: GodofSex69
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes