Dec 30, 2020
I hope so, because that means it's so far away as not to be of concern right now. I also believe that it will be optional. It's what Dylan does in the meantime, that can't be avoided, that polarises fans.
with another glory Dylan will fuck this bitch last .. here is lashara .. why so? ((((((it's damn insulting

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
43 right now so we can expect at least 60.

Literaly no reason for translation not to be done at the same time he's on photoshop.
Unless there's no help
or
Unless there's no script yet
How L&P knows are 43 pages :unsure: and he need to do the coding

Reactions: Bane71

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
As I understand it it's 43 pages of a MS Word document. We don't know (or at least I don't) the font size, margins, line spacing, nor do we know if he's writing it out in a narrative format as you'd read it in a book, or one of the common script formats.

Script formats are very space intensive (multiple carriage returns between speakers, for example, speaker then carriage return then notes on tone or emphasis in parentheses (if any), then carriage return and the actual dialogue. Then double carriage return for the next speaker. Would look something like,

SOPHIA:
Ellie, I made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch!

(thinking to herself)
I wonder if Ellie is thinking about my pussy right now?

I'm certainly thinking about hers.

ELLIE:
(sounding disappointed)
Oh. Uh, thanks mom.

(thinking)
I wish she was asking about my new trim.

[SCENE]

So who knows what those pages actually look like.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
My understanding of his work sequence in stages:- (can be not true)

stage 1 - He already has a broad script of story events in mind and his workbook.
stage 2 - He create scenes which means he writes in MS Word(this is 43 page in current update) dialogues and commentary and has broad idea how scenes would look like in his mind. (This is before 1st circle or in 1st circle of development.)
stage 3 - start creating models of scenes. background and poses worked on for scenes keeping in mind of script written in stage 2. (This is first circle.)
stage 4 - Rendering images of stage 3. (This is second circle.)
stage 5 - Fixing some issues with images if any. Minute corrections of lighting, texture, facial expressions (idk I am not expert)
(This is 3rd circle.)
stage 6 - Translation of dialogues into English from German. [This can be started after stage 2 and finished before programming is started. This will easily reduce a lot of time taken for update, but for this an apt person is required which ease L&P work]
stage 7 - Programming to put the dialogues and images into a game format. Also involves point system and other mechanics of game. (Here also someone could help L&P and ease his burden)
stage 8 - Testing and making corrections if required in gameplay, making walkthrough and character directories.

This much work by one person is bound to take time. I don't doubt that he works on it as much as he says he does. Even if he does all the art work by himself he can outsource translation just after completing script on MS word and let other person handle programming while he takes rest or start working on next update.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
As I understand it it's 43 pages of a MS Word document. We don't know (or at least I don't) the font size, margins, line spacing, nor do we know if he's writing it out in a narrative format as you'd read it in a book, or one of the common script formats.

Script formats are very space intensive (multiple carriage returns between speakers, for example, speaker then carriage return then notes on tone or emphasis in parentheses (if any), then carriage return and the actual dialogue. Then double carriage return for the next speaker. Would look something like,

SOPHIA:
Ellie, I made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch!

(thinking to herself)
I wonder if Ellie is thinking about my pussy right now?

I'm certainly thinking about hers.

ELLIE:
(sounding disappointed)
Oh. Uh, thanks mom.

(thinking)
I wish she was asking about my new trim.

[SCENE]

So who knows what those pages actually look like.
I was actually wondering what to do with the peanut butter. Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!

• Haha
Reactions: Sonny86

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia meets Alyssa again on day 25 (Monday) / Playable day 18,if I remember right as I am not at my computer just now.
Nope. Tuesday is playable day 17. Which at the current rate is about 6 years away.

Playable day 18 was when Aiden's tasks were going to finish when we had the second time jump. Now nothing particularly interesting happens, at least that we know of.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nope. Tuesday is playable day 17. Which at the current rate is about 6 years away.

Playable day 18 was when Aiden's tasks were going to finish when we had the second time jump. Now nothing particularly interesting happens, at least that we know of.
I was not sure as to the date as I was not at my computer but yes it is a Tuesday playable day 17 for the next meet.
Is not the Bennett answer due on the same day?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes