Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was not sure as to the date as I was not at my computer but yes it is a Tuesday playable day 17 for the next meet.
Is not the Bennett answer due a round the same time?
Not any more. Bennet's deadline was due on playable day 17 because of the second time jump. With that now gone, it pushes the deadline back to playable day 24.

Reactions: Bane71

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
End of May is still actually very realistic. L&P did say he was adding some new feature or something so it could be 1st week of June. Either way we're 1-2 weeks out realistically. Cool beans

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
End of May is still actually very realistic. L&P did say he was adding some new feature or something so it could be 1st week of June. Either way we're 1-2 weeks out realistically. Cool beans
Actually, translating will take him more time than photoshop editing.

killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
Hello everyone!! I started to play this game time ago but I stop playing it, so here is my question.... Does Sophia (the MC) having some good fucking or is just lesbian content. Thanks for your answers

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello everyone!! I started to play this game time ago but I stop playing it, so here is my question.... Does Sophia (the MC) having some good fucking or is just lesbian content. Thanks for your answers
Sophia wont get to fucking anyone but Liam until at least playable day 19. And at the current rate of production, that might be as much as a decade away.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Shhhhh, you will jinx it. He said June so let him under sell and over deliver. Classic sales strategy.;)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Except he's already overselling and underdelivering. This was meant to be a short, simle update to come out in Feb/Mar. Now it's around four months after that and over twice the size.
True,however I will take every victory no matter how small.

After reading all the stress that is building it is not blue balls we need to worry about. That is why the jinx jest I opened with. There should be a run on chill pills. If I knew the maker I could be Warren Buffett at the end of this. It will happen when it happens. There is nothing we can do to accelerate it. We all know the drill by now.

Unless there is a skilled programmer out in f95zone land that wants to help him under his supervision. The next thing is find a skilled artist in Daz /PS and (hopefully this translator works out long term). That would provide a full team and maybe accelerate the updates or at least open up time for work on DLC's. These would also be desired products. He could work the main story with support as needed and the team work the DLC's. Just an idea.

But no stress here. He will make a wonderful product (probably better than many of us realize). It just takes longer. This is a fact like gravity. I don't see everyone stressing about gravity. It is what it is.

Reactions: Bane71

killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
Sophia wont get to fucking anyone but Liam until at least playable day 19. And at the current rate of production, that might be as much as a decade away.
Thanks a lot for your answer!! How many playable days are in the game till now??
PD: Sorry for my English and thanks again!!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
True,however I will take every victory no matter how small.

But this update is already a loss for us.

I mean, I get it, this is just a game and let's try to be positive. But let's also be honest- this was the update that was going to keep us on schedule and prove that L&P could move quickly. Not only did that fail to materialize, we have actually gone in the wrong direction. We were supposed to have at minimum three updates this year, now we'll be lucky to have two. We were supposed to have a better idea of the future, now we have serious questions about this game's long-term viability. The list goes on.

I understand that you're just having some fun and not intent on being super serious with your statement about underselling and over-delivering. I just think it's super important that we not fall into a trap of celebrating a late-May release when I see everything about this update as a strategic defeat.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes