TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
It's not that he lacks the skills. Just the self-discipline to stick to a plan, and not get distracted just because an idea occurs to him that ends up bloating the update to multiple times expected.
Easier said than done.
Self discipline becomes almost irrelevant when you're writing. Sometimes the story takes you to places you hadn't envisaged. And then sometimes as you're developing a situation you realise that what you have already written is complete bollocks!
And then you can become wrapped up in over thinking everything. Self doubt creeps in and that can cripple you for a while, especially if you've no-one to discuss it with.

Reactions: liadryn and Bane71

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Patamu what is interesting about it who is her first and who will fuck her last
Personally, this is not my priority.
Everything comes at the right time who knows how to wait.
I'm going to do a remake of a sentence in a movie:
"In life, there are those who have a global vision and those who have a tool between their legs to dig. You dig." :rolleyes:

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
There is a shortage of games with a female protagonist on this site. Therefore, everyone is waiting for the continuation of this particular game. L&P is a monopolist.

I know only 10 realistic games with a female protagonist RenPy + Daz + freedom of choice + chiaroscuro and emotions. And it's not purely lesbian. And not fantasy. And not sci-fi.

In this game, the heroine has more or less female psychology and men are also like men, not losers and freaks !

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
"In life, there are those who have a global vision and those who have a tool between their legs to dig. You dig." :rolleyes:
Did you just change a line from the "The good, the bad and the ugly"?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

But this update is already a loss for us.

I mean, I get it, this is just a game and let's try to be positive. But let's also be honest- this was the update that was going to keep us on schedule and prove that L&P could move quickly. Not only did that fail to materialize, we have actually gone in the wrong direction. We were supposed to have at minimum three updates this year, now we'll be lucky to have two. We were supposed to have a better idea of the future, now we have serious questions about this game's long-term viability. The list goes on.

I understand that you're just having some fun and not intent on being super serious with your statement about underselling and over-delivering. I just think it's super important that we not fall into a trap of celebrating a late-May release when I see everything about this update as a strategic defeat.
I agree in the sentiment that it does not appear to be what we want. And definitely the production rate is not helping matters. I will give youa thought. In my mind a Stategic defeat is like what players of Foot of the Mountain experienced. The Dev dumped a cut scene to end the game (for all intents he abandoned the game). That is Strategic to me. We are in an Operational defeat. There is still a game to play (as Holmes would say "the game is afoot"). We just all wish he was winning the operational (getting into a schedule flow we can count on) and not just the tactical getting a product (no matter how well done) out. I am concerned that the long term looks like a FOTM on the way. I am hopefully he can get this turned around. Meanwhile I enjoy other things out there in the real world. Woohoo Mid June my new computer is due.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl
Dec 30, 2020
ooooh it would be vazmozhnast I would ride sofia hehe pity she only personage from the game .. interesting sex robot sofia yest?

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
But, it has been an entertaining thread too, all an experience outside the novel. Some have been able to build virtual friendships with some others. Some have become even devs. And many others are keeping the fan art thread very alive and moving.
There are a number of games where the F95 thread provides me with more entertainment than the thing itself. All we need now is for posters to set up patreons to support their posting activities and we'll have elevated to a new layer of reality.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
3000 pages of unnecessary conversations
If they were "necessary" they wouldn't be any fun at all. Necessary is for work, for key decisions, or even for 'decisions of life'. Most of the time the majority of us come here to escape the necessary. We might even carry on until the game is finished, or it's abandoned.

Reactions: BUCCO
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes