Dec 30, 2020
my game ends after tavo how sophia visited what kind of guy in turma told imu sisgi and with his ass returned the car to her husband and the whole game of akanchevats ... everyone is the same now, right?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'm playing without a walkthrough, selecting all the "filthy" or other loose options rather than "good wife." I don't find Liam that attractive anyway, and he's obviously going to cheat on her if he hasn't already.
I am pretty sure, Yup definitely, I agree with the Liam analysis completely. He and Neil are old buds and Neil made a move on Sophia after he got her and Liam Under the Influence. The scum hang together. So yeah. I see that as spot on.

Reactions: girlGirlluv

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm now just done with the gym on Day 3 and am finding Sophia incredibly prudish, nearly to the point of being off-putting, if it weren't for her hotness. I've been selecting every filthy option, hoping she'll loosen up. All that's accomplished so far is her allowing (and, I believe, enjoying) more contact with the teens around her. But she still seems too frigid.

I am still enjoying the game, but hope Sophia will loosen up more about showing flesh and having fun.
As I said before, it was a miscalculation to start Sophia so sexually conservative. It makes the corruption that much harder/slower. It also makes it hard to believe that in only 30 days she could be corrupted.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
As I said before, it was a miscalculation to start Sophia so sexually conservative. It makes the corruption that much harder/slower. It also makes it hard to believe that in only 30 days she could be corrupted.
Take a look at Au Naturell. It's a successful comic and the protagonists are Brandi and Dylan. What a nice surprise! :D
Brandi starts off on the same level as Sophia.
Is the success of the two by chance? IMO, no.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Take a look at Au Naturell. It's a successful comic and the protagonists are Brandi and Dylan. What a nice surprise! :D
Brandi starts off on the same level as Sophia.
Is the success of the two by chance? IMO, no.
I haven't played it, but I'm assuming your point is that both Au Natural and AWAM are successful because of the corruption? My point isn't that you can't be successful with a character that is very conservative, just that it's hard and time consuming to make their corruption believable. The more serious the game takes the journey to corruption, the slower it all goes. And for a game like AWAM, that means that it may take a decade.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I haven't played it, but I'm assuming your point is that both Au Natural and AWAM are successful because of the corruption? My point isn't that you can't be successful with a character that is very conservative, just that it's hard and time consuming to make their corruption believable. The more serious the game takes the journey to corruption, the slower it all goes. And for a game like AWAM, that means that it may take a decade.
It's on the 8muses forum. Take a look and compare the two.
Au Naturell is a few steps ahead.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The thing I find the most disappointing is that the Dylan/Emma event was projected to take 10% of the update. At 450 total renders, that's 45 for the event. Last I heard the eventual number was 35. So he can work within a budget.
(record scratching sounds are heard as my head jerks about in a genuine double-take)
Wait, please clarify: are you saying that there are only 35 images for Dylan/Emma, out of 997 total for this update?

Reactions: Cold brew

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Translation could easily be done by now. Translation deosn't require CS, RS and PS to be completed. This is only a matter of time and resource management which, I think, L&P lacks.
You are assuming a script exists before CS/RS which is looking less and less certain.

Reactions: palyanchp

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Easier said than done.
Self discipline becomes almost irrelevant when you're writing. Sometimes the story takes you to places you hadn't envisaged. And then sometimes as you're developing a situation you realise that what you have already written is complete bollocks!
And then you can become wrapped up in over thinking everything. Self doubt creeps in and that can cripple you for a while, especially if you've no-one to discuss it with.
That's a really good point - do we know if L&P has any sounding board for his script outline for each scene? Has he ever brought that up here or elsewhere?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes