Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I'm playing without a walkthrough, selecting all the "filthy" or other loose options rather than "good wife." I don't find Liam that attractive anyway, and he's obviously going to cheat on her if he hasn't already.
There's speculation that the goodwife route could lead to threesomes or partner swapping but there's nothing to suggest Liam will cheat on Sophia in the conventional sense. He's a gambling addict and emotionally disconnected from his family but that does not mean he's unfaithful.

palyanchp

Oct 13, 2020
You are assuming a script exists before CS/RS which is looking less and less certain.
If I remember correctly, L&P wrote he had 43 pages of text waiting to be translated before he completed the PS work. I can also assume he must have them before hand in order to give facial expresiions, gestures, postures etc. to the characters in scenes.

Reactions: Handtasche

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
If I remember correctly, L&P wrote he had 43 pages of text waiting to be translated before he completed the PS work. I can also assume he must have them before hand in order to give facial expresiions, gestures, postures etc. to the characters in scenes.
Hmmm... I think you're assumption is more a leap of faith. Ask yourself: How do an expected 450 renders become 997? If the 43 MS Word pages existed in their entirety before he started creating and rendering then where did all the extra expressions, gestures, postures come from for the additional 457 images? It doesn't add up, unless there were MAJOR additions/revisions during the CS process.

Based on this and some of L&P's own words posted here and shared from his patreon pages it's not plausible that the script is in any kind of final-rough-draft state before he starts CS/RS, it only really takes shape during CS/RS and is then "finished" because it's been modified to account for all the images he's created.

So, translation does, according to L&P's own statements about his process plus circumstantial evidence and the dependencies in his workflow (order of operations), require CS/RS be completed.

Reactions: palyanchp

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
For "Legend Patrons" and its for the Sophia/Dylan event and could be released on the 28,but going by his last lot of teasers I don't expect much.
It is a teaser correct. So in the braod definition he could release a blank page and that would be the tease, to keep all in suspense. I prefer the NO SPOILER concept. Keep everything under wraps until release. Just my preference.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It is a teaser correct. So in the braod definition he could release a blank page and that would be the tease, to keep all in suspense. I prefer the NO SPOILER concept. Keep everything under wraps until release. Just my preference.
I would agree, but that should have been applied to Aiden's event since that was the major event. This one should have been the one with the teaser from the start.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I agree in the sentiment that it does not appear to be what we want. And definitely the production rate is not helping matters. I will give youa thought. In my mind a Stategic defeat is like what players of Foot of the Mountain experienced. The Dev dumped a cut scene to end the game (for all intents he abandoned the game). That is Strategic to me. We are in an Operational defeat.
Actually I consider this coming update a Strategic defeat as well. L&P supposedly wanted to show that he can get the updates into a steady flow and more importantly, show that the game would be finished in a lengthy, but predictable time frame.

What happened and is happening, since the fracking "quick" update is still in the works, is that this comatose slug of a developer had far less work to do for the new update than the former ones, but "succeeded" in having this update being even SLOWER in development than before.
And this is not the worst, the Dev had the audacity to call the predictions of a member, I think it was bayrischman, who stated early on that he predicts an update not before June since the Dev was a Schnecke from the start, openly ludicrous! What is now? A June update at best and the Dev is silent on the prediction now, shamed be he who thinks evil of this!
"Great" work by L&P, a smaller update with longer development time than ever for the amount of content in it! It might even be the only update in 2021 considering the accelerated (the only thing L&P "quickened") slowing down of pace.
I had been very sceptical well before this update about L&P, but now I am convinced that AWAM will end like "Foot of the Mountain" or "Forgotten Paradise" with a tacked on, underwhelming ending, because the Dev is completely unable to deliver anything in an acceptable timeframe.

I would call this a major Strategic defeat, because L&P succeeded splendidly in eroding any trust in his abilities to deliver the whole game still in our lifetime. You have to be deluded to believe an erotic game with a predicted end date in the 2030s(!), considering the Dev makes slugs look like racers, will be finished.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Actually I consider this coming update a Strategic defeat as well. L&P supposedly wanted to show that he can get the updates into a steady flow and more importantly, show that the game would be finished in a lengthy, but predictable time frame.

What happened and is happening, since the fracking "quick" update is still in the works, is that this comatose slug of a developer had far less work to do for the new update than the former ones, but "succeeded" in having this update being even SLOWER in development than before.
And this is not the worst, the Dev had the audacity to call the predictions of a member, I think it was bayrischman, who stated early on that he predicts an update not before June since the Dev was a Schnecke from the start, openly ludicrous! What is now? A June update at best and the Dev is silent on the prediction now, shamed be he who thinks evil of this!
"Great" work by L&P, a smaller update with longer development time than ever for the amount of content in it! It might even be the only update in 2021 considering the accelerated (the only thing L&P "quickened") slowing down of pace.
I had been very sceptical well before this update about L&P, but now I am convinced that AWAM will end like "Foot of the Mountain" or "Forgotten Paradise" with a tacked on, underwhelming ending, because the Dev is completely unable to deliver anything in an acceptable timeframe.

I would call this a major Strategic defeat, because L&P succeeded splendidly in eroding any trust in his abilities to deliver the whole game still in our lifetime. You have to be deluded to believe an erotic game with a predicted end date in the 2030s(!), considering the Dev makes slugs look like racers, will be finished.
If you had not gone all personal on this I would say you have good points. Instead you lost me at "comatose slug". Just Sayin.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you had not gone all personal on this I would say you have good points. Instead you lost me at "comatose slug". Just Sayin.
Pardon me, but what would you call this? If he really is, as his defenders stated repeatedly, "working his ass off" then he has a very serious problem of a different kind, because the ratio between size of updates and time needed for them is beyond good and evil.
I don´t know of the cuff which member posted the average number of L&P´s renders per day, but it is very low for someone of his skill in DAZ and hardware available. Even hobby artists with household PCs can beat his number at comparable quality, just look at some of the fanart.
So this leaves us with three options: a) His work process and time managment is terminally flawed (because it WILL break his projects neck sometime in the future), to loose this much time, b) he is a milker, stretching time as much as he can or c) he is a comatose slug due to overfocussing, who should read his compatriot H.H. Gossen´s famous work on diminishing returns ASAP.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Pardon me, but what would you call this? If he really is, as his defenders stated repeatedly, "working his ass off" then he has a very serious problem of a different kind, because the ratio between size of updates and time needed for them is beyond good and evil.
I don´t know of the cuff which member posted the average number of L&P´s renders per day, but it is very low for someone of his skill in DAZ and hardware available. Even hobby artists with household PCs can beat his number at comparable quality, just look at some of the fanart.
So this leaves us with three options: a) His work process and time managment is terminally flawed (because it WILL break his projects neck sometime in the future), to loose this much time, b) he is a milker, stretching time as much as he can or c) he is a comatose slug due to overfocussing, who should read his compatriot H.H. Gossen´s famous work on diminishing returns ASAP.
Calling L&P a "comatose slug" does not strengthen your argument or make him look bad. Instead it just makes people, even those who would agree with many of your points, roll their eyes.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes