Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Calling L&P a "comatose slug" does not strengthen your argument or make him look bad. Instead it just makes people, even those who would agree with many of your points, roll their eyes.
I did not use this metaphor to strengthen the argument (my arguments have enough merit in this situation on their own) or make him look bad, but a description of how it looks to us on the outside and to shake L&P up, how he comes across. And considering the jokes in the thread, just look at the one just above, I am not the only one seeing it as it is.
A wolf stays a wolf, even if he has no appetite for sheep today! I know there are regions, e.g. the Anglosphere, where everything critical has to be packaged in pink fuzz and fake friendliness, but if L&P is really a German, then he should get the gist of a giving it straight to you better. Namely that currently he is an absoluter Lahmarsch, who is sabotaging himself in the long run with this ultra-slow pace and overfocussing on the Kleinklein (unimportant minutia)!

Reactions: Toushiro

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
It is a teaser correct. So in the braod definition he could release a blank page and that would be the tease, to keep all in suspense. I prefer the NO SPOILER concept. Keep everything under wraps until release. Just my preference.
No teasers are necessary or needed. Complete waste of time at this point.
We are already teased enough. Mercy Mercy Mercy.
The update is needed. Anything else will only inflame and delay.
Kick Dylan out. He is only a parasite to the efforts of producing the update.
Bring in Alyssa, she is the pro that's needed right now.;)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
After checking the last post on patreon -in my opinion very disrespectful - at this point it's all a joke and for me it's the last month I'm financially supporting this project.
It's disrespectful to ask people for 38.5$ to access a poll 1 week away from the end of the month before the release and to those who supported 5 months of excuses and subpar teasers.

He spends 6 months not delivering anything except for some mild teasers + the last teaser that was just a bullshit teaser for a whole month (April) of patronage. Constantly changing the deadline from a 3 month update to an april update, then may and finally june release date.

Says he can't deliver a dylan/sophia teaser because of patreon.
Fast forward one month, apparently delivering a teaser for dylan/sophia is ok.

And guess what? Its a 38.5$ poll (anyone remember the whoops teaser? yeah not worth it) :ROFLMAO:
Couple that with not posting anything significant in April and it's real classy pushing patrons supporting you for 6 months with 0 in return, to pledge to the higher tier right before the month ends (and not an update month!) only to vote on a poll.

For those interested and thinking about supporting: Why am I stopping support on this project and what will I tell anyone that asks me if he deserves support?
I always said I would stop supporting this as soon as I thought the dev wasn't working on this as I thought he was so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be downloading it like everyone here and playing because I like the story and the renders but until the Dev starts actually working on it or taking steps to address the fact he would need to develop this until 2045 at the current pace, my financial support ends here.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I think it's better if he never releases any teaser whatsoever. We already know the quality of his renders and how well the pictures are going to look, so these teasers are just pure spoilers imo.

tbh i didn't really want to see the Sophia/Aiden teaser either, but it was waiting for me around the corner while i was surfing the thread and caught me totally by surprise. Now i just can't unsee it.

My kind request to everyone, always use spoiler tag to post those teasers. Some of us would really like to go into the story blank and be surprised in the moment.

And about the next update, i don't think we'll get it before the month July.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
After checking the last post on patreon -in my opinion very disrespectful - at this point it's all a joke and for me it's the last month I'm financially supporting this project.
It's disrespectful to ask people for 38.5$ to access a poll 1 week away from the end of the month before the release and to those who supported 5 months of excuses and subpar teasers.

He spends 6 months not delivering anything except for some mild teasers + the last teaser that was just a bullshit teaser for a whole month (April) of patronage. Constantly changing the deadline from a 3 month update to an april update, then may and finally june release date.

And guess what? Its a 38.5$ poll (anyone remember the whoops teaser? yeah not worth it) :ROFLMAO:
Couple that with not posting anything significant in April and it's real classy pushing patrons supporting you for 6 months with 0 in return, to pledge to the higher tier right before the month ends (and not an update month!) only to vote on a poll.

For those interested and thinking about supporting: Why am I stopping support on this project and what will I tell anyone that asks me if he deserves support?
I always said I would stop supporting this as soon as I thought the dev wasn't working on this as I thought he was so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be downloading it like everyone here and playing because I like the story and the renders but until the Dev starts actually working on it or taking steps to address the fact he would need to develop this until 2045 at the current pace, my financial support ends here.
Be sure to let L&P know directly (and publicly) on Patreon that you're dropping your support and why. I was surprised to see the Patreon posting because it seems totally unnecessary at this late hour. I know the teasers have been controversial on here, but I think they've been fine; but to be issuing a poll for a new teaser when the update should be out in the next 3-4 weeks seems needless. On one hand, it shouldn't result in any extra work so who cares? But on the other hand everything seems to require extra work for L&P, so will this cause a further delay?

Everything about this update since day 1 has been weird. Between the holidays, the tech issues, the teasers, the greatly expanded size, etc, this update feels like it has been more fraught than any previous update.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would agree, but that should have been applied to Aiden's event since that was the major event. This one should have been the one with the teaser from the start.
Here is some food for thought for you and this is all conjecture.
The maybe teaser will be released on the 28th depending on the vote.
Did they suddenly change the rules(Patron) and now he can show a teaser of an event that he couldn't show before?
Also why wait a week to find out if the Patrons want a teaser?As he knows the Dylan/Sophia event has huge interest among his Patrons?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Am I being ignored?
a little bit, don't be sad, smile ;-) (write something nice or ugly, about Dylan; and you won't be able to answer! I can't because I don't remember him, it's been so long time, I'm glad I at least remember the name MC Sylvia hahaha)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes