Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Also why wait a week to find out if the Patrons want a teaser?As he knows the Dylan/Sophia event has huge interest among his Patrons?
Perhaps it is a way to calm his patreons from not stopping paying the subscription because he knows all the great discontent that was generated in this update unlike the others

Mar 26, 2021
Alley_Cat has been warned that any shenanigans in the Price household and he will be neutered :ROFLMAO:
Day17_17_71_Sophia_pets_the_cats.jpg Day18_15_17_Sophias_petting_the_cats.jpg
I think he is behaving OK for now. Also these pics foreshadowing fact that someday Sofia will rub Alyssa's pussy.
I have noticed another small detail. Sofia never given any attention to Patricia's dog, so she must be a cat person
Capture-1.JPG

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
A wolf stays a wolf, even if he has no appetite for sheep today! I know there are regions, e.g. the Anglosphere, where everything critical has to be packaged in pink fuzz and fake friendliness, but if L&P is really a German, then he should get the gist of a giving it straight to you better. Namely that currently he is an absoluter Lahmarsch, who is sabotaging himself in the long run with this ultra-slow pace and overfocussing on the Kleinklein (unimportant minutia)!
From my own experience, a German is just as lazy, thieving, lying, .....etc. as any American;). The difference comes when he is surrounded by other Germans who, together, control each other and tell each other every 2 minutes: That's not what a German does. Or: A good German doesn't do that.
Once freed from the control of the other conationals, the true nature, a very human one, is revealed.

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
If L&P was Russian, you would get another HTML game about 30-year-old schoolgirls in plaid mini skirts once a week. And if he was an US American, they would enjoy the stories of another schoolboy on an island full of women led by his mother. So pull away from L&P. He makes the BMW M8 in the world of games

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO and Bane71

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
I don't understand this fixation on Dylan by the local aborigines. Do you identify yourself with him ? In my opinion, he is good only because against his background, Sofia's relationship with Sam develops more beautifully and excitingly.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

botfed

Jan 27, 2021
So pull away from L&P. He makes the BMW M8 in the world of games
All reason bacouse we all sitting in this tread is our interst to his work. Yes, he creating a good game, one of a kind. But how he does it is dissapointed. And first of all his honesty to us, his fans. 11 hours per day with his skills and hardware for less then 10 renders per day. Sad true is
He doesn't work on this as much as he says
But we still believe him and hope he can fix schedule, have a script, stik to the plan, parallel translation with creating scenes. I still think he is a Creator, not another greedy person.

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
I've been waiting for Bannerlord for 10 years and I'm still waiting for sex mods for it. Now I'm waiting for the Hogwarts Legacy game . You will also have to wait at least 5 years. I'm used to waiting.

botfed

Jan 27, 2021
I've been waiting for Bannerlord for 10 years and I'm still waiting for sex mods for it. Now I'm waiting for the Hogwarts Legacy game . You will also have to wait at least 5 years. I'm used to waiting.
There is 4 years, and its only the beggining of corruption. Not even a half of the game. We will awaits, but we need just a
periodic updates to know that awaiting worth.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Here is some food for thought for you and this is all conjecture.
The maybe teaser will be released on the 28th depending on the vote.
Did they suddenly change the rules(Patron) and now he can show a teaser of an event that he couldn't show before?
Also why wait a week to find out if the Patrons want a teaser?As he knows the Dylan/Sophia event has huge interest among his Patrons?
The teaser is based on the contents in DoL, and how he satisfied Patreon's requirements. So he should be fine to show the teaser if he wants to and that will depend on the context of the teaser that is shown. The second reason is that Sophia/Dylan are the two most popular characters in the novel and before anyone asked me how do I know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, suspense. He knows that these two are popular and he wants to keep the suspense between the two for his audience, but the last time he did this was for the Mall & Bath/Hottub event which was a Major event this event is not a major event.

If I would have to guess why we have to wait is because the final vote count is one, and the second reason is I think the P&T might take longer than anticipated and he just trying to use the teaser to possibly offset/soften the blow that the P&T time he needs to complete the process.

and yes, this is just my opinion on the subject.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
After checking the last post on patreon -in my opinion very disrespectful - at this point it's all a joke and for me it's the last month I'm financially supporting this project.
It's disrespectful to ask people for 38.5$ to access a poll 1 week away from the end of the month before the release and to those who supported 5 months of excuses and subpar teasers.

He spends 6 months not delivering anything except for some mild teasers + the last teaser that was just a bullshit teaser for a whole month (April) of patronage. Constantly changing the deadline from a 3 month update to an april update, then may and finally june release date.

Says he can't deliver a dylan/sophia teaser because of patreon.
Fast forward one month, apparently delivering a teaser for dylan/sophia is ok.

And guess what? Its a 38.5$ poll (anyone remember the whoops teaser? yeah not worth it) :ROFLMAO:
Couple that with not posting anything significant in April and it's real classy pushing patrons supporting you for 6 months with 0 in return, to pledge to the higher tier right before the month ends (and not an update month!) only to vote on a poll.

For those interested and thinking about supporting: Why am I stopping support on this project and what will I tell anyone that asks me if he deserves support?
I always said I would stop supporting this as soon as I thought the dev wasn't working on this as I thought he was so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be downloading it like everyone here and playing because I like the story and the renders but until the Dev starts actually working on it or taking steps to address the fact he would need to develop this until 2045 at the current pace, my financial support ends here.
Dang it. That is well reasoned based on the facts critical to you (and many others). We all know L&P reads the posts. If this strikes a positive cord to consider he may adjust his methodology. I hope he has already been considering changes to increase his output. There have been many, many suggestions on here that seem they would help. Ultimately it is his project and (paraphrasing Sinatra) he will do it his way. That is his right. If players/patrons don't like it then supply and demand kicks in. There are so many other options for players/patrons that supply is not really an issue. He needs to meet demand to stay relevant. I hope he is able to do this. I enjoy not just the art but the stories he tells through it. :):cautious:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes