Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017
Because he could be making more money
Well he is still making good money, assuming that he is earning arnd 6k € monthly from patreon (though I don't know if that income is good for Germans). He doesn't have a team so he doesn't have to share funds and he can take his sweet own time as he has a loyal set of patrons.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You can criticize him, complain about him, say what he is doing wrong, but there is no denying that each of you is impatiently waiting for a new update. As soon as an update is published on this page, each of us clicks on the download
Impatient about this update? Not in the slightest. Only reason I'll play it will be to update my walkthrough. v.150 will be telling though to see how Sophia treats Nat.

But I'm really waiting for the next Ellie event, even though that's likely about 2 years away at the current rate

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
Don't forget that patreon is getting ferocious on the sly. They have already forced Decent Monkey (FASHION BUSINESS) to remove the character of Bardi, a inventive puberty blackmailer ! The same fate could befall Dylan, Aiden, or (NOOO !!) Sam !

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Don't forget that patreon is getting ferocious on the sly. They have already forced Decent Monkey (FASHION BUSINESS) to remove the character of Bardi, a inventive puberty blackmailer ! The same fate could befall Dylan, Aiden, or (NOOO !!) Sam !
Honestly, for Patreon they should have been doing that long ago.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I don't remember who said it back then, but the reason for not giving a teaser for Sophia/Dylan was not the image itself, which in any case would not be revealing at all considering how he usually chooses the teasers, but rather the fact that people would start talking about the "forbidden topic" on patreon.
Maybe limiting the teaser to the top tiers is also a way to avoid the discussions on the topic, considering that (maybe) the top tiers are more aware of that problem. Could it be (at least one of) the reason(s)?

(Just putting there an idea, I'm not defending, criticising or anything. And, sure, I don't know what prevents people to discuss about that topic even without an image. I'm just following up on what has been said back then)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes