Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The teaser is based on the contents in DoL, and how he satisfied Patreon's requirements. So he should be fine to show the teaser if he wants to and that will depend on the context of the teaser that is shown. The second reason is that Sophia/Dylan are the two most popular characters in the novel and before anyone asked me how do I know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, suspense. He knows that these two are popular and he wants to keep the suspense between the two for his audience, but the last time he did this was for the Mall & Bath/Hottub event which was a Major event this event is not a major event.

If I would have to guess why we have to wait is because the final vote count is one, and the second reason is I think the P&T might take longer than anticipated and he just trying to use the teaser to possibly offset/soften the blow that the P&T time he needs to complete the process.

and yes, this is just my opinion on the subject.
I agree with most of what you have written but in my opinion there was no need for him to say that there would be no Dylan/Sophia teaser because of obvious reasons,Patron rules I guess. Fast forward and hey I can release a teaser and yet again it is for higher tiers.
He can build up the hype all he wants but make a decision and stick to it please dev.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
After checking the last post on patreon -in my opinion very disrespectful - at this point it's all a joke and for me it's the last month I'm financially supporting this project.
It's disrespectful to ask people for 38.5$ to access a poll 1 week away from the end of the month before the release and to those who supported 5 months of excuses and subpar teasers.

He spends 6 months not delivering anything except for some mild teasers + the last teaser that was just a bullshit teaser for a whole month (April) of patronage. Constantly changing the deadline from a 3 month update to an april update, then may and finally june release date.

Says he can't deliver a dylan/sophia teaser because of patreon.
Fast forward one month, apparently delivering a teaser for dylan/sophia is ok.

And guess what? Its a 38.5$ poll (anyone remember the whoops teaser? yeah not worth it) :ROFLMAO:
Couple that with not posting anything significant in April and it's real classy pushing patrons supporting you for 6 months with 0 in return, to pledge to the higher tier right before the month ends (and not an update month!) only to vote on a poll.

For those interested and thinking about supporting: Why am I stopping support on this project and what will I tell anyone that asks me if he deserves support?
I always said I would stop supporting this as soon as I thought the dev wasn't working on this as I thought he was so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be downloading it like everyone here and playing because I like the story and the renders but until the Dev starts actually working on it or taking steps to address the fact he would need to develop this until 2045 at the current pace, my financial support ends here.
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I agree with most of what you have written but in my opinion there was no need for him to say that there would be no Dylan/Sophia teaser because of obvious reasons,Patron rules I guess.
He can build up the hype all you want but make a decision and stick to it please dev.
I agree! The developer needs to be more attentive to what he says to the public and what promises he makes.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I agree with most of what you have written but in my opinion there was no need for him to say that there would be no Dylan/Sophia teaser because of obvious reasons,Patron rules I guess.
He can build up the hype all you want but make a decision and stick to it please dev.
Well, I think he had no intentions of releasing a teaser at first, but if the P&T is going to take longer than he anticipates, then it would explain the poll for the teaser.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Well, I think he had no intentions of releasing a teaser at first, but if the P&T is going to take longer than he anticipates, then it would explain the poll for the teaser.
You are probably right, moreover, the teaser will probably be quite neutral, it will not show anything special, just unnecessary movements before the update.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You're a staunch supporter of L&P. It's rare to see a comment like this from you. :whistle::p
I understood you! :)
That's right, I support L&P in many ways, and quite possibly overkill sometimes. But believe me, I do not make an idol out of him and also sometimes criticize. ;)

Reactions: Old Dog

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017
I made the mistake of getting the $30 tier for the Whoops teaser and was so disappointed with the teaser. Not going to fall for that again.
Also now to tiers have been changed from $ to € so the conversion rate to my local currency pinches me even more.
I have decided to enjoy the pirate version of the game and I certainly believe it's my best decision :p.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I agree! The developer needs to be more attentive to what he says to the public and what promises he makes.
The offer of a new teaser should not be overestimated, but it is obvious that L&P has no idea how it works in public (at least with the pirates here and with some patrons). But it shows two things: He still has $ 30 patrons (I wonder how they make their money) and he doesn't care what the people on this site are saying. It all bounces off.

• Hey there
Reactions: Old Dog and Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
you don't need to 'skip' the Intro for the 'Lesbian' route. I've played both choices up until the arrival at their new home and the point totals were exactly the same if you avoid the choices involving Dylan...
Some of the choices in my walkthrough are arbitrary, like which side job to take, or whether or not to flirt with Carl. And since there isn't any lesbian content in the Intro, it may as well be skipped.

Reactions: m4pII and Old Dog

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
The offer of a new teaser should not be overestimated, but it is obvious that L&P has no idea how it works in public (at least with the pirates here and with some patrons). But it shows two things: He still has $ 30 patrons (I wonder how they make their money) and he doesn't care what the people on this site are saying. It all bounces off.
I had a conversation with him long ago. He read and answered some questions, he knows everyone's opinions but he doesn't care if someone criticizes him or support him. He only cares about his money and he gets his money nevertheless

Reactions: Vasilji

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017
I had a conversation with him long ago. He read and answered some questions, he knows everyone's opinions but he doesn't care if someone criticizes him or support him. He only cares about his money and he gets his money nevertheless
Kind of agree with him...If he has patrons and he is earning money why should he bother about what people say over here.

Reactions: Matt1
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes