Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It's funny.
When I review the start of the game and the first meeting between Sophia and Alyssa, I find Alyssa's model better done and prettier than recently.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Me too and on Ellie I find that it suits her even less well even if it's to serve a scriptwriting part.
I can live with the tattoos as long as he adds no more to her.
Since Alyssa is his own creation maybe he thought that she looked good with them

girlGirlluv

May 17, 2021
I'm now just done with the gym on Day 3 and am finding Sophia incredibly prudish, nearly to the point of being off-putting, if it weren't for her hotness. I've been selecting every filthy option, hoping she'll loosen up. All that's accomplished so far is her allowing (and, I believe, enjoying) more contact with the teens around her. But she still seems too frigid.

I am still enjoying the game, but hope Sophia will loosen up more about showing flesh and having fun.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I can live with the tattoos as long as he adds no more to her.
Since Alyssa is his own creation maybe he thought that she looked good with them
Yeah.
Although I don't like tattoo, that's not what caught me off guard.
I just find that during this meeting with Sophia , Alyssa is more beautiful than the one now.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I'm now just done with the gym on Day 3 and am finding Sophia incredibly prudish, nearly to the point of being off-putting, if it weren't for her hotness. I've been selecting every filthy option, hoping she'll loosen up. All that's accomplished so far is her allowing (and enjoying) more contact with the teens around her. But she still seems frigid outwardly.

I am still enjoying the game, but hope Sophia will loosen up more about showing flesh and having fun.
Oh yes she will but maybe not as much as you hope too.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I'm now just done with the gym on Day 3 and am finding Sophia incredibly prudish, nearly to the point of being off-putting, if it weren't for her hotness. I've been selecting every filthy option, hoping she'll loosen up. All that's accomplished so far is her allowing (and, I believe, enjoying) more contact with the teens around her. But she still seems too frigid.

Do you play with the walkthrough or do you play a first run without?

girlGirlluv

May 17, 2021
Do you play with the walkthrough or do you play a first run without?
I'm playing without a walkthrough, selecting all the "filthy" or other loose options rather than "good wife." I don't find Liam that attractive anyway, and he's obviously going to cheat on her if he hasn't already.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I'm playing without a walkthrough, selecting all the "filthy" or other loose options rather than "good wife." I don't find Liam that attractive anyway, and he's obviously going to cheat on her if he hasn't already.
Sorry my friend but, until proven guilty, Liam will never cheat on Sophia.
This is the official source.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes