strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did Dev abandon Family Venture ? Forgot all about that game...progress was so slow for a while though
Odd place to ask that but no. The alpha for the younger sisters/highschool girls update is out and the main supporter release will drop as soon as the dev is happy all the bugs are fixed. It's a pretty big update but the dev has said he's going to work on getting them out faster going forward. Apparently he's working with a guy to offload the rendering part so he can focus on scenes and writing.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat and nexer

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
While that doesn't seem like a big deal, shouldn't he have had this lined up weeks ago?
You mean planning shit in advance like we've been saying for months?

A solution that some people here have been shooting down?

--

He keeps adding stuff that no one needs. This automatic update isn't needed, just release the new files like a patch and that's it.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

--

He keeps adding stuff that no one needs. This automatic update isn't needed, just release the new files like a patch and that's it.
Not shooting down. Just saying you ain't gonna get anywhere going ballistic over it. You suggest, others suggest, it don't matter it is his decision. If he says no, and that is the end for you, then move on and enjoy other things or when he does update. If you were his CEO yes, you could rip his ass but , none of us are. No need for an embolism over it. You have lots of data and ideas, good ideas. But, you get so bent, over something you have no control over, and it flavors any comments you make. I skip over a lot of your entries now because I know it is the same thrash.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

--

I agree with you obviously. But here's why I'm confused, if he knew he still needed to do this...then why not include that in the post a few days ago where he talked about the 40+ Word pages? That would have been the perfect time to say something like "Yeah, I need to translate 40+ pages and I still need to hire someone to help me with the coding for a few new features." I sincerely do not understand L&P's thought process, it feels like he does everything the opposite way that I think would work best.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Not shooting down. Just saying you ain't gonna get anywhere going ballistic over it. You suggest, others suggest, it don't matter it is his decision. If he says no, and that is the end for you, then move on and enjoy other things or when he does update. If you were his CEO yes, you could rip his ass but , none of us are. No need for an embolism over it. You have lots of data and ideas, good ideas. But, you get so bent, over something you have no control over, and it flavors any comments you make. I skip over a lot of your entries now because I know it is the same thrash.
No one's going ballistic. If you have a hard time reading opinions you better off just hovering above my nickname (to the left) and click "ignore". Done. Save us both some time.

Why need this button? For pressing twice a year?
:ROFLMAO:
Losing time developing something to get used once a year is peak L&P.

I sincerely do not understand L&P's though process, it feels like he does everything the opposite way that I think would work best.
It's exactly that.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
No one's going ballistic. If you have a hard time reading opinions you better off just hovering above my nickname (to the left) and click "ignore". Done. Save us both some time.

:ROFLMAO:
Losing time developing something to get used once a year is peak L&P.

It's exactly that.
:rolleyes:
Seriously! Well, that is par for the course. You don't like a response it is 'flame on' right. Are you incapable of reading your own stuff and spotting the never ending whine. Why would L&P every take one of your suggestions when all you do is go off on him and then try to berate him into an idea? No matter how good it is you poisoned the well. If you can't see that then you need some real help not just an ignore. Though it is one of your better ideas.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes