Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks you for the correction! But since we discussed the render artwork, we could still include Free Pass, since it is done by AfterChoices alone. Script and VA is important too, but even then Free Pass´ artwork is done quicker than AWAMs.
unfortunately Free Pass MC is less attractive if compared to our sophia, and she had no kids, no sam nor zach

Reactions: ann87ra

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
We all see that L&P stands out somewhat from other developers, so I think he can do it.
Therefore, I hope that everyone will comply with the L&P requirement.
But I also think that it would be very wrong of him if this happens. And first of all, the game itself will suffer.
With an approach like that of L&P, he needs to be careful when choosing his previews, and not put forward such requirements.
As I wrote above, what "hot content"? I am German myself and I can tell you 95% of our compatriots would not consider the stuff L&P produces (both regular game and especially the "hot" teasers) as hot. Even most of our religious hardliners would consider what we call jokingly "Blümchensex" as hotter than L%P´s "hot" content.

If L&P seriously considers his "hot" teasers hot, then he has a seriously skewed concept of hot, at least from a German perspective. Only our nutjobs and the hardline religious muslims in Germany would consider such teasers hot! His teasers are mega-harmless and nearly saying nothing about the future storyline! Calling these teasers hot or revealing is false advertising.

One thing L&P, going by his official posts, has reached perfection in, is Selbstbeweihräucherung akin to Gumdrop. He adopted the same pompous, "I start wanking as soon as I see myself in a mirror" tone in his newer posts as Gumdrop does and did. And their teasers are really similar! Only for patrons, expensive, overhyped and completely harmless and unrevealing contrary to the drivel their creators posted about them.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hi, I think this developer is a human being of sadism. There are many games that are much better than this game. Search, download and enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't the teaser meant to give serious hints as to the nature of the Sophia/Dylan event? Seems like the event is just going to be Dylan giving Sophia a massage while she's wearing the exercise outfit, which is rather a step backward from her being naked for the massage from Zara.

really? i just thought cuz the tattoos on her stomach made it seem like ellie.
Ellie doesn't have tattoos on her stomach. Nathalie does though, so it could be her arriving for her event next update.

Reactions: xxxorro

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Isn't the teaser meant to give serious hints as to the nature of the Sophia/Dylan event? Seems like the event is just going to be Dylan giving Sophia a massage while she's wearing the exercise outfit, which is rather a step backward from her being naked for the massage from Zara.

Ellie doesn't have tattoos on her stomach. Nathalie does though, so it could be her arriving for her event next update.
I see. Yeah I dont remember the characters very much.

• Angry
Reactions: xxxorro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Am I understanding you correctly, you want L&P to spoil their game by removing hot scenes from it?

I see no other reason to discuss the topic of the teaser.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes