Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Everyone has already mentioned about the sports gear but I would like to speculate that the guy there in the background could be the old mailman.

Since he is not an important character he was never mentioned in the breakdown and also for some reason I kinda feel like this person does not have hair on his head. So it could be him in casual clothes and not his work clothes. Maybe a day off for him and so he is roaming about.

Last time too he showed up and flirted with Sophia if Dylan had enough cuckold points and was with Sophia. She it could be related to that too

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Everyone has already mentioned about the sports gear but I would like to speculate that the guy there in the background could be the old mailman.

Since he is not an important character he was never mentioned in the breakdown and also for some reason I kinda feel like this person does not have hair on his head. So it could be him in casual clothes and not his work clothes. Maybe a day off for him and so he is roaming about.

Last time too he showed up and flirted with Sophia if Dylan had enough cuckold points and was with Sophia. She it could be related to that too
Where is everyone seeing someone in the background?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Incest was allowed on SubStar, or L&P made a mistake?
I got it. It was because he has only 22 subscribers. The reason why he put it available only for legend patrons was the low number of patrons at that level, so less probabilities of a leak.

For a minute i thought that the Subscribestar account was not official, my bad.

joaco96

May 27, 2017
Well, I think that other person seen in the teaser could be Emma. Let's remember that this event has 2 paths, one where Sophia hooks up Dylan with Emma and the other where it's just Sophia and Dylan. Maybe the teaser corresponds to the Dylan + Emma event, and in it maybe Sophia is introducing them both.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thinking about this list, I like all those tasks, except the gloryhole, (never have taken to those). I have some doubts about the lesbian seduction, which could be complex but the rest should be within Sophia's & L&P's capabilities.
Lesbian seduction would be easy: Emma. No clue the likelihood it'd actually be a task though
I've seen that people hit the emoticon limit - I never have (maybe I'm too miserly?) so have no clue: what is the number allowed per day?
(thanks in advance to anyone who resists the temptation to point out the search box at the top of the page :sleep:)
The reaction limit is about 50.
Here many say that 1200 renderers in half a year is a bad result. And you just try to verbally count to at least 1000. You can't: it's boring. And this is - renders, morphs, poses, emotions, light, clothing, writing dialogues ! Have a conscience
Because it is a bad result. If L&P spent less time on details like pigeons, we could likely be getting around 3600 renders a year.
Very unlikely, if Sam was part of the event, L&P would have added his name in the breakdown of the day
Either way in 3 weeks we will know the answer
Not necessarily. For example, Dylan wasn't listed as a participant in the Sophia/Patricia/Claire/Marie event, but the entire point of the event was so that he could meet Marie.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

TINTIN11

Apr 26, 2020
In my opinion, content shouldn't be measured only by the number of rendered images but also by the progression of the story (nb of hot scenes/update). Keeping that in mind, dividing in 3 the updates is for me the worse decision of this game.

Am I the only one to think that it was better before ?

I care about the quality/resolution of images and also about the degree of details, but such progress has drawbacks and again for me, we lost more than we gain.

I understand the vision of N&P, searching for perfection. I wanted to ask, as a Patreon member, I don't recall being question on this vision especially when he decided to divide the update into 3? Am I wrong?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

Its probably a woman. I'd say Ellie or Natalie.

Reactions: wynlard and xxxorro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Going to post it here?
I got it myself. Its lame af. Dylan and sophia wearing gym outfits coming home while ellie is about to leave. Thats all it is. Nothing worth paying 30 euro for
I suppose it's not worth discussing because the L&P is threatening to remove "hot content" from the future storyline of the game if we discuss a teaser here.

I think this is not correct, but let's respect the author and fulfill his request.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes