GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I am afraid that some predictions that third part of day 12 will be 1500-2000 or even more renders can turn to be right.
After all second smallest part turn to be more than twice bigger than first part.
If those estimates are true, then we're looking at something closer to a April 2022 release.

I sincerely don't think the game could survive a nearly 12 month gap between releases.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Is anyone there? waiting :unsure:
Smaller is better.
View attachment 1214730
Place: in front of the house:
View attachment 1214735
They come from somewhere.
Ok ok L&P said that this teaser would be very revealing and that by seeing it people would know what the event is about, but what is revealing about Sophia and Dylan walking in front of the house and Emma waiting at the doorstep ?!
Unless that figure is not Emma, now I'm more lost than before

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ok ok L&P said that this teaser would be very revealing and that by seeing it people would know what the event is about, but what is revealing about Sophia and Dylan walking in front of the house and Emma waiting at the doorstep ?!
Unless that figure is not Emma, now I'm more lost than before
Maybe it's Sam?

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Sophia / Dylan event I think it's just exercising:

gym: they do something like yoga (massage scene, shower scene together or something similar like Sophia / Patricia: sophia had to run naked with Patricia in the shower)

They are going to run to the park

Background: I think it's a woman who could be Alyssa, Ellie because of the brown hair color

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If those estimates are true, then we're looking at something closer to a April 2022 release.

I sincerely don't think the game could survive a nearly 12 month gap between releases.
Agreed. I think most players and supporters would actually have memory loss.:confused: Possible severe enough to imitate amnesia.:LOL: It would be a bad indication heading towards that Milfy City update in waiting or the Foot of the Mountain cut scene ending. Not good, not good at all.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Very unlikely, if Sam was part of the event, L&P would have added his name in the breakdown of the day
Either way in 3 weeks we will know the answer
I think it's an end of event scene and Sam stops by to ask about the concert. My guess.

Reactions: xxxorro

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I'm very hesitant on encouraging a shorter update. We've already cut the updates to 1/3 of a day and haven't seen any improvement in development times. Cutting it further just feels like defeat.
Agreed, when we (supporters & pirates) ask for shorter updates - L&P gives us shorter chunks of Sophia's time, told with usually the same number of renders - meaning development time remains largely the same while the game's timeline stretches further and further into the future.

More concise updates, maybe.

That said, everyone deserves time off once in a while.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Agreed, when we (supporters & pirates) ask for shorter updates - L&P gives us shorter chunks of Sophia's time, told with usually the same number of renders - meaning development time remains largely the same while the game's timeline stretches further and further into the future.

More concise updates, maybe.

That said, everyone deserves time off once in a while.
I wonder if that is a language barrier element. Concise is a word in that it implies losing the frills and stay focused. While shorter can be taken in game play, size, or update time frame. At least that is how I am hearing this.:) How do you hear it?;)

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes