xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It's one of those images in which if you squint enough your eyes you can get the whole image in focus. Also you have to look it from far away with you peripheral vision to catch the details! Come on guys, concentrate! :ROFLMAO:
If the red spot is Sophia, she is wearing a kind of top, you can see the waist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: trupervent10001

soure

May 17, 2017
Don't know if this has been posted earlier, but I just noticed that the amount of patreons have dropped drastically. I know it's almost the end of the month and they usually go down but not by this amount right? This is the lowest level I've ever seen on his patreon..

patreon.png

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Why would you think that? L&P has already written that Sam's concert is going to be a complicated and large event, so most of us here have been operating under the assumption that it's going to take a lot of renders with all brand new assets. If 0.150 does come out in 2021, it will be in December. I don't personally expect it until January or February.
I would hope it is No Later Than December 2021(Would he set it up for a Christmas present?) Otherwise I believe you may be correct.:eek: Bane is always Mr Positive vibes. But, he knows that is not fact until rubber meets the road. So, I will pull for Bane's prognostication:) and prepare for Ginger's doom.;):ROFLMAO:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yes I do.

1. I think L&P will probably take time off in July or August. Honestly, I can't blame him- everyone deserves a long vacation.
  2. Nothing in recent history shows that he can put an update out quickly
  3. As life returns to normal post-COVID, there will be more distractions than usual
  4. If his development of 0.130 is any indication, we're looking at 0.150 needing 1000+ renders, I could see 1,200. Mission creep will kick in like it always does. Things have a habit of getting away from him, I don't have any confidence that the Dylan/Ellie event will really be "small" for example.
  5. Let's assume 0.130 is released June 13th, he probably won't even begin work on 0.150 until sometimes around July 1. If he doesn't take a vacation in August, that would only give him six months to January 1st to develop 0.150. Since 0.150 is likely to be a bigger update than 0.130, I just don't see how that's enough time for him especially if he takes time off in August.
I believe he will take time off immediately after the update is stable. So likely July. How long he takes is a question only he can answer. I would encourage him to minimize information outflow on the next update and just enjoy his work. If he is able to make a relatively quick update, Bane plan, then a lot of us will just be waiting with baited breath for the next 0.1xx. If it goes Ginger plan then there will be thrashing and gnashing of teeth and Viper will feel vindicated. Just saying.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Don't know if this has been posted earlier, but I just noticed that the amount of patreons have dropped drastically. I know it's almost the end of the month and they usually go down but not by this amount right? This is the lowest level I've ever seen on his patreon..

View attachment 1214615
Must be an issue on your end, I see 1640 patrons and 100% towards all goals.

Reactions: Old Dog

soure

May 17, 2017
Must be an issue on your end, I see 1640 patrons and 100% towards all goals.
You're probably right, just got a shock when I saw it lol. It also says for me that he has 1640 patreons but the procentage is still in the low. Must be a bug on my end somehow.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I believe he will take time off immediately after the update is stable. So likely July. How long he takes is a question only he can answer. I would encourage him to minimize information outflow on the next update and just enjoy his work. If he is able to make a relatively quick update, Bane plan, then a lot of us will just be waiting with baited breath for the next 0.1xx. If it goes Ginger plan then there will be thrashing and gnashing of teeth and Viper will feel vindicated. Just saying.
He'll take some time off of the game after 0.130 is released, but I still think he'll take a second, longer, vacation later in the summer. Just because he takes some time off of the game after release doesn't mean he's taking a vacation from everything else. When he does take a more extensive vacation, it will be a proper vacation. So really there could be two interruptions to the game's development this summer.

I'm very hesitant on encouraging a shorter update. We've already cut the updates to 1/3 of a day and haven't seen any improvement in development times. Cutting it further just feels like defeat.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I would hope it is No Later Than December 2021(Would he set it up for a Christmas present?) Otherwise I believe you may be correct.:eek: Bane is always Mr Positive vibes. But, he knows that is not fact until rubber meets the road. So, I will pull for Bane's prognostication:) and prepare for Ginger's doom.;):ROFLMAO:
I am afraid that some predictions that third part of day 12 will be 1500-2000 or even more renders can turn to be right.
After all second smallest part turn to be more than twice bigger than first part.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes