Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Do you really think it will take 7-8 months for the next update ? :unsure:

For 0.130 we are already at 5 months, and there are still a lot of people who are worried about increasing the spacing of the updates ( I'm not talking about those who think it's a disaster, just people wondering if this is exceptional or a new trend) .

I'm not sure, but just confident.
If the release is a great update and the fans are thrilled, then maybe there will be this trend to put more and more content into each event. But even that I don't think so. Because the story must still advance a minimum, there are too many 'open doors'. After all, I don't know what L&P has in store for us.

It's just my feeling :)
That's a good question, but I can see it going to the end of the year or possibly next year for the next release. If you just compare it to the last P.D. 11 update. It seems he is trying to outperform his last Render count, and He doesn't know how many renders he will need until he starts the process, quoting him.

P.D. 11
First Half - 515 Renders - 88 Days (1.8.2020 - 4.4.2020)
Second Half - 1347 Renders - 144 Days (4.21.2020 - 9.11.2020)

Total - 1862 Renders - 232 Days

P.D. 12
First One-Third - 466 Renders - 84 Days (10.7.2020 - 12.29.2020)
Second One-Third (In Progress) - 997 Renders - 127 Days (1.20.2021 - 5.26.2021)
Third One-Third - TBD

Current Total - 1463 Renders - 211 Days

TenThousand Me

Apr 22, 2021
did you sign up just to ask for this?
it was enough to go to his patreon page and see that the translation is not finished
and therefore nothing is confirmed
not only ask but discuss with others.Since there not have a discord group or something some place like that,I can get no more information than patreon.its just like you just want to discuss it with someone you know.
I read many comments ahead,just feel it's seem like someone already knew the release date so I asked

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Indeed, even L&P says so.

You are certainly right like gingersweetgirl , but it's still hard for me to imagine that at mid-year, we are not even sure to have two updates in one year...

Even if we do get a second update, that would still be abysmal output for a 12 month stretch. I think there's a measurable chance that 2022 only gets one update. At some point in 2022 or 2023, this game is going to flirt with the "Abandoned" tag.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
not only ask but discuss with others.Since there not have a discord group or something some place like that,I can get no more information than patreon.its just like you just want to discuss it with someone you know.
I read many comments ahead,just feel it's seem like someone already knew the release date so I asked
I assume the update will be released on June 13, maybe + a couple of days.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Almost all of them, Deepl included who trained an IA for this, used EU texts, which translate into all European languages. All these texts do not use colloquial language. Slang is out of the question.
I completely understand that, that's why I'm curious to see what or how much needs to be brought up to snuff.

It's idle fantasy, I don't think L&P would ever release a pre-translated script.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It is only for Legend Patrons and it seems that he does not have a lot of them so it narrows downs the suspects some if it gets leaked.
P.S don't ask me to reveal the teaser as I will not be doing so
Ok, so we have to PM you as usual, like for the beta versions, right? :ROFLMAO: (just kidding, obviously!)

I will never ask for that, because honestly I don't like teasers. I find that spoils the surprise a bit.
That's why I asked that it always be (if there is any under spoil tags).
Personally, I have mixed feelings. It's the first release for me since I've joined the forum, for the .115 I only expected the prison scene because it was told in the script and I enjoyed all the events as they were "surprises" to me.
Now knowing what is coming it kinda spoils a little bit but I must say that at the same time I enjoyed the teasers, even because they did not reveal too much. Better, it has been fun speculating all the time on the most silly details. So I don't know, let's see how it goes this time!

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok, so we have to PM you as usual, like for the beta versions, right? :ROFLMAO: (just kidding, obviously!)

Personally, I have mixed feelings. It's the first release for me since I've been in the forum, for the .115 I only knew about the prison scene because it was told in the script and I enjoyed all the events as they were "surprises" to me.
Now knowing what is coming it kinda spoil a little bit but I must say that at the same time I enjoyed the teasers, even because they did not reveal too much. Better, it has been fun speculating all the time on the most silly details. So I don't know, let's see how it goes this time!
You now have to e-mail him for the teaser as he has taken it down.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes