Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
At some point L&P said that Sophia had only one option to save her marriage in the end. Of course, that can mean anything. Just one thought - it is possible that she is pregnant and Liam is lying about the real father. So I wouldn't rule out a relationship at the end of the game. As you said, even if you couldn't see it optically.
Sure, I totally get that a pregnancy is possible as a story element as an end-game. But that would be horrific for me, you don't get pregnant to save a marriage - that's so fucked up and so impossibly selfish. So I hope not.

[self edit: I've just cut out two paragraphs of ranting. In short, I don't like the notion of pregnancy as a tool of coercion.]

For those wanting to see pregnant MILFs to satisfy a pregnancy kink or fetish I genuinely hope you find what you're looking for, just not here.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I still have a few ideas but they need the cooperation of Liam / Dylan / Patricia. But I don't want to be torn apart in the air here or cause a shit storm.
Yo - why not? Call upon your storm gods, make the required offerings and let the shit rain down!!! It's all good fun, right?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sure, I totally get that a pregnancy is possible as a story element as an end-game. But that would be horrific for me, you don't get pregnant to save a marriage - that's so fucked up and so impossibly selfish. So I hope not.

[self edit: I've just cut out two paragraphs of ranting. In short, I don't like the notion of pregnancy as a tool of coercion.]

For those wanting to see pregnant MILFs to satisfy a pregnancy kink or fetish I genuinely hope you find what you're looking for, just not here.
Yeah, it would be a shitty and selfish lie. But let's be honest, on the way we, the players, Sophia will lead such decisions. If the developer is consistent. It's not for nothing that the game is called "A woman and mother - how far would you go"

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
i downloaded this game twice but the rar file does not open because it is damaged ... now ... can someone suggest me a safe link for windows?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
an empty topic for conversation, if there is a pregnancy, then at the end of the game, knowing the pace of development, you can not discuss it at all, it does not make sense at all, in the game it makes sense to discuss what the next update will be, for this there is a teaser, the schedule of the day, and so on ;)
If it were to happen the real clue would be the Patrons getting to vote a name.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I have a question, when the v 0.130 comes out would it be here on the same day or do we have to pay to download it on the same day the update comes out?
The real question is will .145/.150 arrive in 2021? If not this resally is becoming Milfy City. . .

Nonetheless this updated looks promising and am excited to explore L&P's work :D

Reactions: Talcum Powder

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
There is no 0.145

Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)
(Evening)
4) Sam

I'm pretty confident we'll have the update 0.150 in 2021.
Thinking positive. I like it.:)

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The game came to an end very well without needing to see a rounded belly once.
Sophia can say, for example, at the end of the game, that she is pregnant and that's it.
It all depends on what L&P has planned with this child story.
A pregnancy could work really well as part of the denouement or as an epilogue for certain story lines. I just get the feeling that folks are angling for preggy sex which doesn't fit in with AWAM at all.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
:)
There is no 0.145

Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)
(Evening)
4) Sam

I'm pretty confident we'll have the update 0.150 in 2021.
In the next update, the evening event with Sam will probably be quite large, but I also believe it will be released this year.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes