ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I have a few ideas but not immediately for all 12 tasks.
1. Already posted: Nude models represent an artist class. A student from the class could be one of the hobby artists.
2. Auditioning for a job in a table dance bar. Don't start your career, just audition.
3. Long-term project: a schoolgirl is a lesbian. Find out who and seduce them. If I'm satisfied with the evidence, I'll give you a task.
4. On the beach there is wet shirt competition. Take part in it.
5. Gloryhole: Earn anonymous $ 50 (later assignment).
6. A nude photo session with a mask in front of the face for a few private guests. Sophia can determine how far she goes.
This list is incomplete, contradicting and out of order, but it gives Sophia some protection and a little anonymity.
Thinking about this list, I like all those tasks, except the gloryhole, (never have taken to those). I have some doubts about the lesbian seduction, which could be complex but the rest should be within Sophia's & L&P's capabilities.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Will Sophia get pregnant?
I hope not. We don't need more complications & Sophia doesn't need the stess. This was debated a few pages back.
Yes, thoroughly covered earlier this month. Before going into the points firs ask yourself, in the context of the current and projected development timelines: Even if I need me some preggy sex, is this the game I want to push for its inclusion?

In summary: Very unlikely to be included in the game.
  • Unless the time skips push the total number of in-game days past 10 or 12 weeks after conception there's zero chance of the pregnancy actually showing - so not relevant as a visual cue for fetish satisfaction.
  • It's very unlikely that a woman would suspect she's pregnant until missing a period by about a week (so 3.5 years in AWAM development time), which is only a thing if her cycle is really regular (which is most common for women using hormonal contraception, so minimal chance of pregnancy anyway). This means that the drama surrounding a potential pregnancy would spend a lot of in-game time centered on the "is she or isn't she" dilemma before (years later) focusing on the implications of who the father would be and what (if anything) that means for the moral dilemma posed by an unwanted/unexpected pregnancy (I know Sophia and Liam talked about another kid, so save it)
So, for those of you wanting a pregnancy fetish, you'll be at least 20 years older by the time that becomes a thing. I suggest parking the notion for at least 10 of those years.
(There is the possibility that Sophia is pregnant from first in-game sex with Liam or even from before the events of AWAM, don't rule that out completely, but still, unless in-game days push into 2nd trimester what's the difference?)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Yes, thoroughly covered earlier this month. Before going into the points firs ask yourself, in the context of the current and projected development timelines: Even if I need me some preggy sex, is this the game I want to push for its inclusion?

• Unless the time skips push the total number of in-game days past 10 or 12 weeks after conception there's zero chance of the pregnancy actually showing - so not relevant as a visual cue for fetish satisfaction.
  • It's very unlikely that a woman would suspect she's pregnant until missing a period by about a week (so 3.5 years in AWAM development time), which is only a thing if her cycle is really regular (which is most common for women using hormonal contraception, so minimal chance of pregnancy anyway). This means that the drama surrounding a potential pregnancy would spend a lot of in-game time centered on the "is she or isn't she" dilemma before (years later) focusing on the implications of who the father would be and what (if anything) that means for the moral dilemma posed by an unwanted/unexpected pregnancy (I know Sophia and Liam talked about another kid, so save it)
So, for those of you wanting a pregnancy fetish, you'll be at least 20 years older by the time that becomes a thing. I suggest parking the notion for at least 10 of those years.
(There is the possibility that Sophia is pregnant from first in-game sex with Liam or even from before the events of AWAM, don't rule that out completely, but still, unless in-game days push into 2nd trimester what's the difference?)
waaaw, that was good, I'm eating you :p (emoticons ran out, cry)

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
waaaw, that was good, I'm eating you :p (emoticons ran out, cry)
I've seen that people hit the emoticon limit - I never have (maybe I'm too miserly?) so have no clue: what is the number allowed per day?
(thanks in advance to anyone who resists the temptation to point out the search box at the top of the page :sleep:)

Reactions: BUCCO

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sofia said she wanted a baby. The question is from whom ? I want it from Sam ! And I hope she gets pregnant ! L&P can fast-forward the time by a month or six months.
Fast forward to get in a pregnancy, fine. That's exactly what this story needs. Just fast forward to sex with Sam and then fast forward to the realization she's pregnant and then fast forward to preggy sex. Yes, that's exactly what will help this game move forward - just skip all the pesky character interactions and events that make investing our time and energy into Sophia's journey rewarding, so that we get to see some preggy sex. Fantastic idea.

Jun 28, 2020
an empty topic for conversation, if there is a pregnancy, then at the end of the game, knowing the pace of development, you can not discuss it at all, it does not make sense at all, in the game it makes sense to discuss what the next update will be, for this there is a teaser, the schedule of the day, and so on ;)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

r0rschack

Jan 22, 2021
I have a question, when the v 0.130 comes out would it be here on the same day or do we have to pay to download it on the same day the update comes out?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I have a question, when the v 0.130 comes out would it be here on the same day or do we have to pay to download it on the same day the update comes out?
If you want it immediately you'll have to be a paying member of developer's Patreon (I think L&P also has SubscribeStar). Otherwise, you wait like the rest of us for a paying member to share the links. This game usually gets shared within a couple of hours but there are no guarantees.

Reactions: trupervent10001

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

At some point L&P said that Sophia had only one option to save her marriage in the end. Of course, that can mean anything. Just one thought - it is possible that she is pregnant and Liam is lying about the real father. So I wouldn't rule out a pregnancy at the end of the game. As you said, even if you couldn't see it optically.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Thinking about this list, I like all those tasks, except the gloryhole, (never have taken to those). I have some doubts about the lesbian seduction, which could be complex but the rest should be within Sophia's & L&P's capabilities.
I still have a few ideas but they need the cooperation of Liam / Dylan / Patricia. But I don't want to be torn apart in the air here or cause a shit storm.

Tyger Tyger

May 17, 2021
I think Patreons get the option for an early release? The rest of the folks usually have to wait for the public release date. At least that's the way it is on other games.

Reactions: r0rschack
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes