ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
points of corruption - incredible absurdity. In the game Anna Exciting Affection, you just freely choose who you want to fuck, and who you don't. You can freely choose the best person to fall in love with. Like real women do.
I play & enjoy both. Variety is the spice of life & all that but AWAM has a toehold in reality, while AEA....let's just say it's in a lower division & leave it there. As for falling in love, do you honestly believe Anna's boyfriend is the "best person"? She's not in love with anybody else that I know of. Sophia, on the other hand, is in love with her husband, which provides one realistic explanation as to why there is so little extra-marital sex in the game.

As for choosing who you fall in love with, that's a much deeper question but I would ask, can you help who you fancy?

Having played AEA from the start, then giving up for a year because it was just too silly to bother with & now playing the better crafted reboot, I know that there have been plenty of times where Anna has had no choice over who she fucks. Sophia, by contrast, has the prospect of being able to select from a whole range of people she finds desirable.

Comparing these two games is like asking which is better roast beef or sherbet?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just been going through the Introduction and finding it a little amusing that Ellie initially claims the second bathroom as her own, relegating Dylan to using the toilet on the ground floor. But then in the Ellie route with the long showers Dylan takes, he ends up having the second bathroom all to himself.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes