Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you get the angles right, is there a good chance of hospitalization and/or amnesia? :LOL:
Who says it has to be murder? There are elevator shafts, Faulty traffic signals, killer bees... so many opportunities here.;)
Falling space junk. Heard a piece took out a dog while a guy was walking it, and the guy was completely unharmed.

I even heard of a Japanese fishing trawler that got taken out by a falling cow. Apparently some Russian pilots were hungry, so they stole a cow and were flying it back home. But it got restless, so they had to dump it from the plane, that just happened to be flying over the fishing trawler.

• Haha
Reactions: Cold brew

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
:)
We don't have time to work out a murder for a character. :coffee:
And I am curious to know what will be the interactions between Dylan, Emma and Sophia :cool:
Who said anything about murder?
He safely got shot in the direction of the boarding school but had an accident trying to brake :sneaky:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Falling space junk.

I even heard of a Japanese fishing trawler that got taken out by a falling cow. Apparently some Russian pilots were hungry, so they stole a cow and were flying it back home. But it got restless, so they had to dump it from the plane, that just happened to be flying over the fishing trawler.
Sounds like a lot of fun and some good content in setting up that scene. Maybe something for the fan arts if a Dev doesn't jump on it. :LOL:
I recommend keeping it all choice driven with alternate routes. Multiple ways how it goes down, still keeping the outcomes simple into routes "A" and "B". This way everyone is happy.(y)

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
The Good Wife path is related to Liam her husband and where just the good wife points are important. It doesn't matter which decision you make here, you'll still can follow the good wife route and have sex with the husband! The only thing which will happen here is that Dylan will land in the boarding school, that's all. Plus this will open an alternative storyline with him. But the good wife route is totally unaffected of this decision! So I absolutely don't know where you're pointing at! Accepting the blackmail is actually going the filthy path. Refusing it is going the good wife path. So it makes no sense that you say she has to accept this blackmail otherwise she can't go the good wife route!
i also don,t have the lesbian in the picture when it is rejected.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Talcum Powder , see, you don't have to 'kill' poor Dylan, you just have to be a good wife (if I may) :)

'Dylan will land in the boarding school'

I just saved Dylan's life, and your soul ! :p ha ha
No, we don’t have to kill him off, though I do have thoughts on how that could be seamlessly implemented across all paths.

The point of removing Dylan for me is not removing the character, just nix that character as a POV. There’s absolutely no indication that a Dylan-as-protagonist POV will provide anything we haven’t seen a billion times before in other games, just vastly superior images to support a slight variation on a well trodden, unoriginal character arc.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Refusing Aiden's task is only "Lesbian Path" in that at the time I wrote the walkthrough it's based on, I believed accepting Aiden's tasks required non-lesbian events. And even now, the lesbian choice between the Ellie/Julia and Alyssa events locks out the Alyssa route, which would be the only reason to accept Aiden's tasks.

Plus sending Dylan to boarding school has the potential for Ellie nude sunbathing, which sounds pretty Lesbian Path to me.

Also, to save you tracking it down, the solution to Aiden's blackmail if you refuse the tasks is Carl throws wads of cash at lawyers.
Awesome, thanks for clarifying! I guess it’s hard to make binary choices like whether coerced lewd acts done for a male audience necessarily means it can’t be part of a “lesbian path”. It’s a judgement call being made on limited information.
(Edit: by limited info I mean you don’t know exactly how things will progress, you’re only going on what’s there at the time of doing.)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
You guys are tough on Dylan, he's just a little silly kid (over 18 of course :p)
I think it can be very useful as a pretext for some upcoming events.
Emma, Patricia, Aiden, Ellie, Claire, Marie could use him to reach Sophia :cool:
If everyone goes straight to Sophia then everyone will be blocked (see Nash equilibrium in 'A beautiful Mind') :geek:
Speaking just for myself: I’m not tough on Dylan, I’m kind of tough on people who think Dylan is interesting enough to justify his own scenes.

I personally think it’s a lot more interesting if Sophia has to process things the way we all do in real life: based on what we observe and based on what people do, and most importantly, based on how much we trust the people around us to be both a faithful narrator when relating information to us and the extent to which we are able to correctly interpret their motivations.

As an example, I particularly like the idea of Dylan’s jealousy or cuck-score being based on what Sophia thinks of his reactions, and not choices made from Dylan’s point of view. That sort of approach writ large would definitely be something new (to me, in this genre, at least).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Awesome, thanks for clarifying! I guess it’s hard to make binary choices like whether coerced lewd acts done for a male audience necessarily means it can’t be part of a “lesbian path”. It’s a judgement call being made on limited information.
(Edit: by limited info I mean you don’t know exactly how things will progress, you’re only going on what’s there at the time of doing.)
Well, my usual criteria is generally: would playing this path add anything that hasn't been seen already? And so far for the Dylan and Sam routes and Aiden tasks, the answer is no. People are talking now about task 4 possibly being Sophia not wearing a bra or panties to class.

But we've already seen Sophia completely naked, so I fail to see what could be added by accepting the tasks. Sophia is even starting to get comfortable masturbating in front of people in the Ellie route.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Well, it would create several plot holes that would require rewrites and probably an event or two with Liam at night in the woods with a flashlight looking for a body. And then the whole will need to be set up and lit. So in the sense of increased development time, yes, curse.
The only hole would be the burial one.:devilish:;) It would actually end a lot of paths and clean the story line up.;) I don't see any real issues. It looks like a win win. Killjoys hits the walk off homer.:ROFLMAO::p

Reactions: Talcum Powder

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
just one trivia data. As a matter of fact, a thumbs up sign meant "finish him" referring to the act of putting his blade through the head from the throat. And thumbs down sign was more like "drop your weapon, let him live"... : )
OK, You may be correct but, the geniuses in Hollywood (did I actually write that) have always done the thumbs up live thumbs down dead. So it is settled science. There.;):p:ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes