Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Do you think that sacrificing the pygmy would curse us?
Well, it would create several plot holes that would require rewrites and probably an event or two with Liam at night in the woods with a flashlight looking for a body. And then the whole will need to be set up and lit. So in the sense of increased development time, yes, curse.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, it would create several plot holes that would require rewrites and probably an event or two with Liam at night in the woods with a flashlight looking for a body. And then the whole will need to be set up and lit. So in the sense of increased development time, yes, curse.
I like the way you think

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
You haven't proven anything with that statement. Firstly you are using a mod as stated by KillJoys . Secondly are you trying to say that caring for her family is stupid and makes her submissive housewife. And that not caring about them is the what an "intelligent woman" would do.
Wait, is this argument still going on? Obvious trolling/baiting?
' Adora Sophia is a very versatile character that can be a stunning casual beauty, and also a fantasy creature that can inspire amazing stories. Once a princess of the elves San Alejo, she became the queen of darkness in her afterlife.''
View attachment 1212341 :cool:
That would be awesome if Sophia is the one to plunge the knife with Ellie serving as vestal virgin. Jealousy that he chose to date Emma as motivation? I'm down for that.

Reactions: Mymanthomas

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Since you apparently forgot:
View attachment 1212137
Walkthrough is active.
The default you have set is "Good Wife" meaning if no text is attached that is the active path.
Later assignments of that I'm sure have "filthy" added but originally accepting it is "for the protection of the family"
Similarly for the very first date with the other teacher.
The first instance IIRC actually gave Good Wife points while brushing him off when he asked for the second gave them.
The Good Wife path is related to Liam her husband and where just the good wife points are important. It doesn't matter which decision you make here, you'll still can follow the good wife route and have sex with the husband! The only thing which will happen here is that Dylan will land in the boarding school, that's all. Plus this will open an alternative storyline with him. But the good wife route is totally unaffected of this decision! So I absolutely don't know where you're pointing at! Accepting the blackmail is actually going the filthy path. Refusing it is going the good wife path. So it makes no sense that you say she has to accept this blackmail otherwise she can't go the good wife route!

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Alright so below is the ideas post I made awhile

Below is a long post with all of Aiden 12 tasks that I would personally do and suggest for L&P, yet again, these are very unlikely to happen as L&P going to do what L&P going to do. However, while you wait for the next update, enjoy.

Aiden Tasks
  1. Don't wear a bra and show she isn't to the whole class
  2. Wear a sexy dress and showed her panties to Aiden, then full class
  3. Looks like it is wearing a sexy catsuit in public somewhere, not a fan of this but maybe it be better than I think. However, I do think Sophia potentially stands up for herself and makes it clear she never do any tasks like that in public again. Also, Aiden is smart enough to know not to push it and therefore keeps it in class.
  4. Sophia is instructed to wear a top as she wore in task 1 but a sexy skirt as short as dress in task 2. Also, she is not to wear any bra or panties. Just like task 2, Aiden calls her back to class and she lifts her skirt up to prove she not wearing panties. Aiden gives her 2nd task, which is basically the first 2 tasks combined, she unbuttons the top and pretend she warm and sits on the desk, then uncrosses her legs showing everyone in class she not wearing any panties. However this time, she keeps her legs uncrossed as she really enjoys it and gets lost in the looks she is enjoying getting, then snaps out and crosses her legs again.
  5. Aiden tells Sophia for next class to wear no bra but to wear whatever top or bottom she wants, she can even wear panties. He let her know what the task is in class, eventually during class Aiden stands up and goes to the front of the class and talks with Sophia in front of the whole class. This is where Sophia learns that her whole class knows about the tasks Aiden making her do, but Aiden threatened them into silence and they know of his Uncle, Aiden told them as he had to make sure no one says anything to the teachers or the principal. We also learn that Aiden had Emma and other students transferred and new students transferred back. After this, Aiden tells Sophia her task, show her boobs to all in class.
  6. At this point, the class has seen Sophia's boobs and pussy, now it's time for things to escalate more as we at a halfway point in tasks. This is where Aiden pushes Sophia more and it's actually one of the biggest tasks, if Sophia does this, then we reach task 12, if not, we don't, so big choice decision here. Aiden instructs Sophia to wear a sexy dress with no bra and panties, he tells her in class to sit on the desk, hike her dress up and masturbate with class watching. Sophia is initially worried about being caught but Aiden reminds her that the principal doesn't care about classes, other teachers are in their class and no one will disturb a teacher during an active class unless there is an emergency, which Sophia knows is true.
  7. If Sophia does task 6, then it's a simple escalation from here. Aiden tells her to dress how she wants, he approaches the front of the class and tells Sophia to give him a blow-job in front of the whole class. At this point, Sophia is doing task more out of enjoyment and excitement of what she has to do next, then protecting Dylan, Zach and other students.
  8. Aiden instructs Sophia to arrange a day trip for class to somewhere different for class to be held, it's a location where privacy is a guarantee and Aiden instructs Sophia to hold the class in the nude. Local museum maybe? Might be a better idea to be a day trip to a swimming pool where Sophia has to wear a revealing bikini and gets nude at a private part of the pool that Aiden's Uncle owns. The museum would coincide with the 2 guys Sophia and Patricia arrange to go to the museum with.
  9. Aiden instructs Sophia to wear the normal sexy dress with no bra and panties, this time he bends her over the table, so she facing the class and he fucks her while her boobs are out.
  10. Aiden learns that the guys on the team have been trying to spy on Sophia when she showers after sports practice/class, Sophia always locks the door to the room. Aiden tells her to keep the door unlocked and to put on a show where she masturbates for them. Sophia is unaware but Aiden gets financially paid to do this.
  11. Aiden fucks Sophia in class again but this time it's in front of the desk but Sophia still bent over, and his friend who sits next to him fucks Sophia's mouth. Spit-roast.
  12. Another school trip but either it's a camping trip or a trip that ends up with the class at Sophia's home. I don't know how to finish these tasks for sure, I don't think Aiden should push Sophia into letting everyone in the class fuck her but that could be an ending point, but it does need to be a big sexual event to end with. However, I think it's more likely Sophia has to give everyone in the class a blowjob or go down on every woman in class that wants one, but it could just be a 3some with Aiden and his friend + Sophia in a tent or in Sophia's bed.
I like your list.Sadly I don't see things escalating so quicly as task 4.And definitely some of your events won't happen

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Except that refusing the blackmails never continues to the Filthy route, so is pure GW. Hence indicative of a stronger, more willful Sophia.

But accepting the blackmails always leads to the Filthy route.

So what have I misinterpreted?
You said you were replying to me claiming the blackmail routes entirely are GW which never have been said nor implied.
You actually DO know what "involve" means, right?

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
You haven't proven anything with that statement. Firstly you are using a mod as stated by KillJoys . Secondly are you trying to say that caring for her family is stupid and makes her submissive housewife. And that not caring about them is the what an "intelligent woman" would do.
As far as I can tell, the only variable set with the Aiden's Blackmail choice is
Code:
$ day16_Sophia_accepted_Aidens_deal = True
-or-
$ day16_Sophia_accepted_Aidens_deal = False
Refusing, among other things, triggers sending Dylan to boarding school, doesn't get you out of the Bennet date, recruits Patricia's advice on what to do about Aiden and his Uncle (or is it Aalyssa? There's a branch I'm not going to bother tracking down). (so does exiting out of the deal later as far as I can tell)

So I'm not sure (though I'm not going to spend any more time digging into it) how that leads to "Lesbian Path". Maybe it's further down the line but I don't see much more than what I listed the in script3 or script4 files.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Since you apparently forgot:
View attachment 1212137
Walkthrough is active.
The default you have set is "Good Wife" meaning if no text is attached that is the active path.
Later assignments of that I'm sure have "filthy" added but originally accepting it is "for the protection of the family"
Similarly for the very first date with the other teacher.
The first instance IIRC actually gave Good Wife points while brushing him off when he asked for the second gave them.
There are no FW/GW points awarded with Aiden's blackmail choice, so what are you talking about? This choice causes some branching (as Lust&Passion responded already) but does not directly add points to one or the other attribute.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
You already have the start of a story for a new game :D

However, it will be necessary to take other models, because I will always have the image of Sophia and Ellie naked in a shower. :love:
Washing Dylan's blood off of their ... oh I just can't continue that thought, not during business hours.

• Haha
Reactions: Cold brew

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As far as I can tell, the only variable set with the Aiden's Blackmail choice is
Code:
$ day16_Sophia_accepted_Aidens_deal = True
-or-
$ day16_Sophia_accepted_Aidens_deal = False
Refusing, among other things, triggers sending Dylan to boarding school, doesn't get you out of the Bennet date, recruits Patricia's advice on what to do about Aiden and his Uncle (or is it Aalyssa? There's a branch I'm not going to bother tracking down). (so does exiting out of the deal later as far as I can tell)

So I'm not sure (though I'm not going to spend any more time digging into it) how that leads to "Lesbian Path". Maybe it's further down the line but I don't see much more than what I listed the in script3 or script4 files.
Refusing Aiden's task is only "Lesbian Path" in that at the time I wrote the walkthrough it's based on, I believed accepting Aiden's tasks required non-lesbian events. And even now, the lesbian choice between the Ellie/Julia and Alyssa events locks out the Alyssa route, which would be the only reason to accept Aiden's tasks.

Plus sending Dylan to boarding school has the potential for Ellie nude sunbathing, which sounds pretty Lesbian Path to me.

Also, to save you tracking it down, the solution to Aiden's blackmail if you refuse the tasks is Carl throws wads of cash at lawyers.

• Hey there
Reactions: Talcum Powder

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
points of corruption - incredible absurdity. In the game Anna Exciting Affection, you just freely choose who you want to fuck, and who you don't. You can freely choose the best person to fall in love with. Like real women do.
Sorry but don't compare Anna Exciting Affection with AWAM. :confused:
In one you have a real scenario in the other it's fuck on fuck.
Not very glorifying and enriching.

But it takes for all tastes, there I agree.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
But he never said whether he landed safely or with terminal velocity ... :p
If you get the angles right, is there a good chance of hospitalization and/or amnesia? :LOL:

:)
We don't have time to work out a murder for a character. :coffee:
And I am curious to know what will be the interactions between Dylan, Emma and Sophia :cool:
Who says it has to be murder? There are elevator shafts, Faulty traffic signals, killer bees... so many opportunities here.;)

Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes