Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Well, it would create several plot holes that would require rewrites and probably an event or two with Liam at night in the woods with a flashlight looking for a body. And then the whole will need to be set up and lit. So in the sense of increased development time, yes, curse.
The only hole would be the burial one.:devilish:;) It would actually end a lot of paths and clean the story line up.;) I don't see any real issues. It looks like a win win. Killjoys hits the walk off homer.:ROFLMAO::p
Just noticed Talcum Powder you misspelled "Fleshlight". Liam walking through the woods at night with a "Fleshlight" looking for a body would be Epically viral. So you get 5 stars!! :LOL: I know that is what you meant. You are a genius!
Totally missed your intentions at first ;). But thanks to t3alqdansam, I agree that lighting the body in flames in the burial plot hole could break the curse.(y)

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Just noticed Talcum Powder you misspelled "Fleshlight". Liam walking through the woods at night with a "Fleshlight" looking for a body would be Epically viral. So you get 5 stars!! :LOL: I know that is what you meant. You are a genius!
Totally missed your intentions at first ;). But thanks to t3alqdansam, I agree that lighting the body in flames in the burial plot hole could break the curse.(y)
Fucking auto-correct, ruins all!;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
wow he did the translation and programming in 3 days like hes a professional dev who feels obligation towards his paying customers who hired a translator and programmer to do all the translation and programming nice, oops gotta go back to bed megan fox is waiting for me there bye guys

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Cold brew

Totally missed your intentions at first ;). But thanks to t3alqdansam, I agree that lighting the body in flames in the burial plot hole could break the curse.

Fucking auto-correct, ruins all!;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cold brew

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Please contact killjoy for the beta code. I would love to send it out, but I was given strict instructions not to issue it. My understanding that its to test bugs.

BTW, I can't believe she does this, you blue boys will finally get to unless havoc.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I changed my avatar: this face was created by a neural network and I also set up morphs using a trained neural network. Agree that the quality of the render is better than in AWAM. )

I do not agree that Dylan is boring and not interesting. I loved feeling like a real mother, solving Dylan's problems at school, and I loved taking care of him. I love him with parental love. Unlike Sam !
yes, he is very interesting, I sent him to another school, poor boy ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Forever ? I remember he kind of confessed everything and went back to his old school. Or have I been playing for so long that I've forgotten everything ?
probably it was changed nothing like a confession I didn't see ;-) (or maybe another route I didn't play)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Forever ? I remember he kind of confessed everything and went back to his old school. Or have I been playing for so long that I've forgotten everything ?
Correct, you appear to have forgotten everything. The confession has been removed. But since Aiden still hasn't been dealt with by Carl's lawyers, he'll remain at boarding school and come back on weekends until it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Old Dog and BUCCO
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes