Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You get me wrong my friend :)
My post was sarcastic.
Common of mortals = us
God = L&P
In any case for him;)

It's not against you at all, I assure you. I'm sorry if you took it like this. (y)
my apologies but seeing their word choices made me think the worst because they usually do mean the worst.

I like your list.Sadly I don't see things escalating so quicly as task 4.And definitely some of your events won't happen
lol got to be real here but I actually did cover this in both my suggestion posts that it's very unlikely to happen. So I'm guessing you skipped that part and went direct to the list, I don't blame you, I do the same at times lol

That what is erotic for one person is vulgar for another. One can argue about it.
The reason why I cannot agree to the tasks is that they have to take place in a parallel universe. How else can you prevent someone outside the classroom from finding out about it? You know there is gossip in a school. How is that supposed to work for Sophia when someone whispers behind her back as soon as she enters the school: "Look, here comes the bitch". Also, she will never get rid of this flaw. Such a "rumor" is passed on from school generation to school generation. Or does she leave school with Aiden after the 12 task because she loves him or because she is addicted to other tasks. Her family can certainly forget her afterwards. Because even Dylan would side with his father. Even if only out of jealousy.
Didn't you see the part of the post where I explain why no one catches her? oof, I put that specifically in because I knew someone would bring it up if I didn't, yet you still bring it up.

parallel universe? so I guess the first 2 tasks happened in a parallel universe then, if she can be caught on tasks I suggest, she can easily get caught in the 2 tasks we have seen or the 3rd task we see in the next update.

why do you think she leaves school with Aiden and they in love? makes no sense why you read my task suggestion list and make that conclusion. does Aiden really look like the faithful type? the happy ever after type person? no, he will take advantage of any situation that will provide a gain to him, like Sophia's tasks. It wouldn't surprise me if Aiden tries to push it past task 12 but I think what I suggested in task 3 where Sophia stands up for herself will take care of that.

You think way too highly of Dylan as well, if Dylan respected his father as you suggested, he wouldn't be trying to hit on Sophia as much or buy her bikinis to try on for him.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Will there be any meeting again with the Boys from the Club?
Depends on what you're after. We know Kevin, Brayden and Tyler have no significance in future events, due to them not being options for the Favorite Caracter poll. And even Logan, is likely only to be mentioned in passing like the coffee date with Ellie during the bikini fashion show, at least until playable day 16.

It's entirely possible we might see Logan again on playable day 16, since that's the day the Ellie branches start, and I believe Logan is the "bad boy" route for Ellie of the three, and "several" events are expected that day, including one with Little Precious Jules (which I assume is the "lesbian" branch, the "one less" option if you choose the Alyssa event instead of the Ellie/Jules)).

As for Tyler, best give up now of anything happening between him and Sophia. Even if something does happen, it'll be too far into the future to care about. The earliest date will be playable day 21, which is around 3 years away.

badasst82

Apr 30, 2018
Depends on what you're after. We know Kevin, Brayden and Tyler have no significance in future events, due to them not being options for the Favorite Caracter poll. And even Logan, is likely only to be mentioned in passing like the coffee date with Ellie during the bikini fashion show, at least until playable day 16.

It's entirely possible we might see Logan again on playable day 16, since that's the day the Ellie branches start, and I believe Logan is the "bad boy" route for Ellie of the three, and "several" events are expected that day, including one with Little Precious Jules (which I assume is the "lesbian" branch, the "one less" option if you choose the Alyssa event instead of the Ellie/Jules)).

As for Tyler, best give up now of anything happening between him and Sophia. Even if something does happen, it'll be too far into the future to care about. The earliest date will be playable day 21, which is around 3 years away.
:p(y) Thx

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Other than some "action" (That ship has already sailed.) they bring nothing to the table for Sophia or Ellie. Is Logan really her boyfriend or just the first? He is mentioned nowhere but as Alley describes, if I recall correctly. I am pretty sure Patricia is already bored with them. She is the butterfly hoping to all the flowers. One and done for her or it becomes a threat to Carl. Not gonna mess with the honey pot. Unless Sophia moves to the stripper club (She needs the Morello money bad) these guys are probably gone from the game and no big loss. IMO

• Love

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
why do you think she leaves school with Aiden and they in love? makes no sense why you read my task suggestion list and make that conclusion. does Aiden really look like the faithful type? the happy ever after type person? no, he will take advantage of any situation that will provide a gain to him, like Sophia's tasks. It wouldn't surprise me if Aiden tries to push it past task 12 but I think what I suggested in task 3 where Sophia stands up for herself will take care of that.

You think way too highly of Dylan as well, if Dylan respected his father as you suggested, he wouldn't be trying to hit on Sophia as much or buy her bikinis to try on for him.
What a misplaced punctuation mark can sometimes do. Damn! It should have read "Or does she leave school with Aiden after the 12 task because she loves him or because she is addicted to other tasks?"
And as for Dylan, it means, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Otherwise I will stick to my statement with the parallel universe. Aiden should have a firm grip on all students or all students should be on the same level of perversion as Aiden. Nobody should be unsure about the actions going on in class, never mentioning this to their parents or others. Nobody should show solidarity with Sophia and Sophia herself must have long since left the self-disgust behind her when she gives Aiden a blowjob for the first time in front of the class.

Hey, these are some nice ideas, thanks for that, but in my opinion they don't work that way.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What a misplaced punctuation mark can sometimes do. Damn! It should have read "Or does she leave school with Aiden after the 12 task because she loves him or because she is addicted to other tasks?"
And as for Dylan, it means, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Otherwise I will stick to my statement with the parallel universe. Aiden should have a firm grip on all students or all students should be on the same level of perversion as Aiden. Nobody should be unsure about the actions going on in class, never mentioning this to their parents or others. Nobody should show solidarity with Sophia and Sophia herself must have long since left the self-disgust behind her when she gives Aiden a blowjob for the first time in front of the class.

Hey, these are some nice ideas, thanks for that, but in my opinion they don't work that way.
Do you have thoughts as to what the tasks might be?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Do you have thoughts as to what the tasks might be?
I have a few ideas but not immediately for all 12 tasks.
1. Already posted: Nude models represent an artist class. A student from the class could be one of the hobby artists.
2. Auditioning for a job in a table dance bar. Don't start your career, just audition.
3. Long-term project: a schoolgirl is a lesbian. Find out who and seduce them. If I'm satisfied with the evidence, I'll give you a task.
4. On the beach there is wet shirt competition. Take part in it.
5. Gloryhole: Earn anonymous $ 50 (later assignment).
6. A nude photo session with a mask in front of the face for a few private guests. Sophia can determine how far she goes.
This list is incomplete, contradicting and out of order, but it gives Sophia some protection and a little anonymity.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Anna's boyfriend ? Which one is it? I love the black bodyguard Sergei who protected me from the mafia and beat up two perverts. He is the most beautiful and cool. If I remember correctly, his name is Michael. I don't bed anyone but Michael. And this choice is possible in the game. It's just that you don't own a purely feminine trait: the power to say NO !
Anna's boyfriend, that's Andrew, currently in a coma after having been shot, in the events following his arrangements for the kidnap of her sister Rebecca. I'm so glad nobody in AWAM has a boyfriend like him!

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Last edited:
  • Haha
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes