-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Hi, is there even any nudity in this game? IF theres no sex due to the story, thats fine. I love Deluca Family. But this game, there have been so many times where the woman is changing or taking a shower and there is just no nudity. Is this not an adult game or what? Its like the developer doesnt want to make this into an adult game.

The other thing bothering me is after almost every screen/render, there is a black screen. Its soo annoying having to spam a key to transition over to the next screen.

Reactions: space5795

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi, is there even any nudity in this game? IF theres no sex due to the story, thats fine. I love Deluca Family. But this game, there have been so many times where the woman is changing or taking a shower and there is just no nudity. Is this not an adult game or what? Its like the developer doesnt want to make this into an adult game.

The other thing bothering me is after almost every screen/render, there is a black screen. Its soo annoying having to spam a key to transition over to the next screen.
There's some. Look, this game is super, super, slow. Honestly, it's hard to even recommend it right now because I'm not sure if the payoff is worth the time investment.

brainman

Aug 2, 2020

come back in like two years. unironically its best to forget about this game, youll go insane waiting for the slow ass updates. who knows maybe something will change in that time. till then its better to move on.

Reactions: humanno21

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I believe he will take time off immediately after the update is stable. So likely July. How long he takes is a question only he can answer. I would encourage him to minimize information outflow on the next update and just enjoy his work. If he is able to make a relatively quick update, Bane plan, then a lot of us will just be waiting with baited breath for the next 0.1xx. If it goes Ginger plan then there will be thrashing and gnashing of teeth and Viper will feel vindicated. Just saying.
I wonder why I'm living rent free in your head.

Anyway, fantastic teaser. I wonder why this couldn't be posted due to patreon rules :LOL:
A mom walking/hugging a son. Maybe today we only get a 2.5% increase on the translation, he had to post 1 picture on patreon and we all know how that stuff takes time.

You can skip transitions. As for the rest, I highly advise to play the next update and then forget about this game as the updates will only come slower, another 6 months for the next one, then 7/8 and when you notice it'll be a yearly update (if there's even one).

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
in the version of the game with Dylan at boarding school, I would love to see Ellie invite Julia over for a sleepover, and have Sophia spy on them experimenting with each other. but Liam needs to be gone on another trip for this to happen. then all three of them can shower together the next morning.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Assuming the teaser is Dylan putting his hand on Sophia's ass, it actually makes me predict the update will have Dylan put his hand there only for Sophia to push it away immediately regardless of points. Or possibly just me not putting up my expectations.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So I've been noticing a bunch of games lately getting the "abandoned" tag on the front page. I don't know if it's happening more or if I'm just noticing it more, but it definitely has my attention. A comprehensive review could probably identify all of the warning signs for each game and find commonalities; but from what I'm seeing there are a couple very obvious related tell-tale signs that happen before the dev either disappears or the game is official canceled.

1. Irregular release dates
  2. Increasingly long development cycles
  3. OPTIONAL- Remake is announced
All of these games seemed to suffer from confusion as releases sputtered along at irregular intervals for years before the game was abandoned. No one ever really seemed to know when to expect the next release. Sometimes the dev would set a release date and make it, and sometimes they would miss it, but in both cases there didn't seem to be a far-out vision of when the next release should be ready. Instead, they all seemed to proceed on a "it's done when it's done" philosophy.

This made it harder to really criticize when development cycles began to creep up. Those irregular releases didn't seem to be a big deal when it was 45 days or 60 days between releases. Slowly but surely, those cycles became 75 day gaps, then 90 day gaps, then 150 day gaps, etc. These threads/Discords are full of "But the story/renders are more complicated, of course it's going to take longer", and that really grabbed my attention. The game keeps, slowly, coming out, and the clock starts again. But eventually the excuses begin to pileup and five or six months have passed and there's no word when the next release will be out. In some cases the dev just goes silent, and the game gets an automatic "abandoned" tag after three months.

Occasionally, all of the above will happen, but the dev will announce some sort of remake. While this doesn't happen often, it does seem to have a 100% failure rate. The dev will promise that the remake will fix some issues with the original game (could be code, render quality, story, whatever) and may even release an update or two starting the game over, but pretty quickly this seems to fizzle out.

The point is, I think there are some very clear tell-tale signs that we should be on the lookout for. I'm not trying to say that L&P is definitely going to abandon the game; I'm just saying that there are other games/developers out there that we should pay attention to. If I were still a Patron of L&P I think I would be asking him "Hey, game X, Y, and Z were all abandoned recently. What are you doing to make sure that AWAM doesn't end up in the same spot?"

Edit- I forgot to add that I think the post-COVID world is going to be tough on adult games. Devs that suddenly had more time on their hands in 2020, and saw a huge new captive audience willing to explore lewd games, may feel whiplash in 2021. As the world begins to open back up, we could see a really challenging situation as devs have less time on their hands to devote to games that have grown more complicated/time intensive than they were a year ago, while their audience begins to shrink as more people chose to spend their money/time in other ways. Suddenly this hobby isn't as much fun as it use to be, and also isn't as profitable. That could spell doom for a lot of games.

Last edited:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
L&P threatened not to release any more teasers if the latter was released.

I don't see L&P removing the teasers, for about 30 patreons that pay $ 35. The rest of the patreons are going to get mad at him and unsubscribe.

:KEK:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Plenty. On the Ellie/Patricia route we've seen Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Claire and Marie all completely naked, and Jules topless in her last event. Vicki also gets naked in her event.

Not sure what you're doing to not get nudity when characters are taking a shower. Sophia and Ellie have got naked in at least the last three times they've taken a shower when I play

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes