Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I suppose it's not worth discussing because the L&P is threatening to remove "hot content" from the future storyline of the game if we discuss a teaser here.

I think this is not correct, but let's respect the author and fulfill his request.
So let's get this straight: The vision is complete, the story is written, and yet L&P is threatening to abandon his vision and change his story for the sake of some discussion of leaked images?

The idea that there's a completely written story and there's this cast-in-stone vision of "his story" and how it "needs all of these essential renderings because the story has to be told a certain way" has got to be wearing thin even for L&P's most ardent supporters.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Far Autumn : Off topic, but if that icon of yours is a child you know or are related to that's really really fucked up to use their image or likeness on a site like this. Even if it's a child you don't know it's still really fucked up.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So let's get this straight: The vision is complete, the story is written, and yet L&P is threatening to abandon his vision and change his story for the sake of some discussion of leaked images?

The idea that there's a completely written story and there's this cast-in-stone vision of "his story" and how it "needs all of these essential renderings because the story has to be told a certain way" has got to be wearing thin even for L&P's most ardent supporters.
I agree with you, but L&P is a strange type.

Reactions: MiKEYWasTaken

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
In my opinion, content shouldn't be measured only by the number of rendered images but also by the progression of the story (nb of hot scenes/update). Keeping that in mind, dividing in 3 the updates is for me the worse decision of this game.

Am I the only one to think that it was better before ?

I care about the quality/resolution of images and also about the degree of details, but such progress has drawbacks and again for me, we lost more than we gain.

I understand the vision of N&P, searching for perfection. I wanted to ask, as a Patreon member, I don't recall being question on this vision especially when he decided to divide the update into 3? Am I wrong?
no,i,m of the same opinion.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes