Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Wow, L&P lost his temper over a teaser that was never leaked and is not relevant at all, I really don't know what to say, it seems the teaser shows Sophia giving Dylan a blowjob while Ellie masturbates with a dildo, the L&P attitude is strange and irrational, making that type of call’s gives the impression that you are looking for an excuse, extremely rare
Edit: the post is gone so it doesn't matter anymore

D

Deleted member 2896487

Alright, I've had it: if you don't stop criticizing sarcasm then I'm never posting here again.

FWIW: "Supercilious" is kinda redundant as a modifier for sarcasm. It's like saying "the really big gigantic thing."
While I cannot agree with L&P on keeping the teaser within the patrons itself, I think he's got a point. I also talked about some memebers in this thread and their attitude, about how they think they know everything and how they try to "illuminate" others. This attitude bothered me and I tried to reason with them though I eventually gave up.
I think everybody is mad about this update delay but siding with persons who do nothing but troll just because we are angry is not right.
And also I didn't expect L&P to reply like this way to anybody, I'm worried.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
While I cannot agree with L&P on keeping the teaser within the patrons itself, I think he's got a point. I also talked about some memebers in this thread and their attitude, about how they think they know everything and how they try to "illuminate" others. This attitude bothered me and I tried to reason with them though I eventually gave up.
I think everybody is mad about this update delay but siding with persons who do nothing but troll just because we are angry is not right.
That was a pretty ugly exchange. All over a teaser that will be forgotten in a week.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I guess if we feed it with all the scripts of all the games here on f95, it will come up with a reasonable explanation given by a linear combination of all possible erotic cliché of a mother and son running. And sure enough, the iconic will be in it ;)
If you see the blurry spots in the picture as Sophia and Dylan holding each other "comradely" in their arms, I would assume that this Sophia / Dylan event was the comfortable way out of Aiden blackmail. They have spoken out and found a solution to the problem. Nothing sexual happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The teaser is the final Sophia-Dylan event.
We are the same as before, we know nothing.
xxxorro your AI has no idea what happened between those two?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Well, after hours of intense processing, the IA found another beloved character in the picture... You won't believe it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The thing is, L&P has a point on the finished product/update, but on a fracking teaser he cannot be more wrong. Teasers are by definition advertisment, to be spread as widely as possible to generate interest. What L&P wants is akin to showing a teaser for a new Star Wars movie in just a dozen cinemas worldwide, which is I let you insert the right word.

But what I find much more disturbing is L&P´s reaction, because a) as to this moment the Teaser has NOT been leaked here and b) going by the first leaked "hot and story revealing" teaser (and the reaction of the people how have seen this second one), it is the opposite of hot, completely harmless to the point of making Spongebob look like softcore and story revealing, what kind of reveal?
Sophia and Dylan coming home arm in arm, something that happens hundreds of times each day somewhere in the world totally harmless between Moms and Sons, Dads and Daughters and maybe Ellie leaving the house. Oh the Horror, Ellie is going shopping, meeting her friends or getting an icecream, the secret ending of AWAM revealed! :rolleyes:
Considering that L&P praised the teaser as something totally hot and revealing several crucial storylines and charged 30€ for it, well, I let you decide what to think of it. Nobody but the most hidebound and needy person will find both the first and second "hot" teaser hot and they reveal nearly nothing about the coming storylines beyond the obvious.

And for a single teaser pic, which has not been leaked and does not live up to it´s promises in the slightest(!), there comes a foam around the mouth reaction from L&P.? If this is his normal reaction to a pic that will be forgotten in a couple weeks, he has far worse and different problems than being extremly late with the update.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Maybe the people siding with the "trolls" aren't doing it because they're angry, but because they're seeing what the "trolls" are seeing.

It's quite amusing how the "trolls" and the people more vocal about development issues are supporters of L&P on patreon.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If this is his normal reaction to a pic that will be forgotten in a couple weeks, he has far worse and different problems than being extremly late with the update.
I have to agree. I'm sure he includes me on his list of troublemakers, but the only thought I had while reading his meltdown was that I want to tell the guy it's all going to be ok. His reaction wasn't appropriate in any way, and of all the times to blow your top that wasn't the time. I feel bad for the guy, clearly our comments are getting to him. And while I feel that all of my criticisms have been fair, I'm not here to shit on the guy and send him into a rage. If I were him I would take some time off of the internet and go outside and enjoy nature.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The thing is, L&P has a point on the finished product/update, but on a fracking teaser he cannot be more wrong. Teasers are by definition advertisment, to be spread as widely as possible to generate interest. What L&P wants is akin to showing a teaser for a new Star Wars movie in just a dozen cinemas worldwide, which is I let you insert the right word.

But what I find much more disturbing is L&P´s reaction, because a) as to this moment the Teaser has NOT been leaked here and b) going by the first leaked "hot and story revealing" teaser (and the reaction of the people how have seen this second one), it is the opposite of hot, completely harmless to the point of making Spongebob look like softcore and story revealing, what kind of reveal?
Sophia and Dylan coming home arm in arm, something that happens hundreds of times each day somewhere in the world totally harmless between Moms and Sons, Dads and Daughters and maybe Ellie leaving the house. Oh the Horror, Ellie is going shopping, meeting her friends or getting an icecream, the secret ending of AWAM revealed! :rolleyes:
Considering that L&P praised the teaser as something totally hot and revealing several crucial storylines and charged 30€ for it, well, I let you decide what to think of it. Nobody but the most hidebound and needy person will find both the first and second "hot" teaser hot and they reveal nearly nothing about the coming storylines beyond the obvious.

And for a single teaser pic, which has not been leaked and does not live up to it´s promises in the slightest(!), there comes a foam around the mouth reaction from L&P.? If this is his normal reaction to a pic that will be forgotten in a couple weeks, he has far worse and different problems than being extremly late with the update.
100% (y)

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Unlocked

Unfortunately, the way I was planning the future updating system won't work, at least not now. I was planning to give you the option to update new events directly through the game menu where only patrons could log in, so that you don't need to download the whole thing over and over again.
The problem is, that my current game as it is, is too big for that. The problem is within an utility which prevents to create the important json file for that. If I reduce like the half of the renders, it works. To bypass that you'd need to break RenPy's code and write your own in it, which would change again after every new RenPy version update.
So, the best solution would be to divide the game in different parts. Those parts shouldn't cross 6500 renders. So, I will do some tests in this regard after the next release. I'm planning to finish the current playable day 12 as part 1 of the game. Then start part 2 where you'd need to copy your savefiles from part 1 in and keep on playing the story with your former decisions. In this new smaller part 2 you would have the option to update new events via the menu.
0.130 release: Between June 12 and June 15
Content
: around 996 renders spread over 6 main events.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Unlocked

Unfortunately, the way I was planning the future updating system won't work, at least not now. I was planning to give you the option to update new events directly through the game menu where only patrons could log in, so that you don't need to download the whole thing over and over again.
The problem is, that my current game as it is, is too big for that. The problem is within an utility which prevents to create the important json file for that. If I reduce like the half of the renders, it works. To bypass that you'd need to break RenPy's code and write your own in it, which would change again after every new RenPy version update.
So, the best solution would be to divide the game in different parts. Those parts shouldn't cross 6500 renders. So, I will do some tests in this regard after the next release. I'm planning to finish the current playable day 12 as part 1 of the game. Then start part 2 where you'd need to copy your savefiles from part 1 in and keep on playing the story with your former decisions. In this new smaller part 2 you would have the option to update new events via the menu.
0.130 release: Between June 12 and June 15
Content
: around 996 renders spread over 6 main events.
wouldn't it be enough to just release the new content and new scripts?
it would be enough to copy the new files in the old folder and overwrite only the necessary; with other games it works

roro

May 29, 2017
I suppose it's not worth discussing because the L&P is threatening to remove "hot content" from the future storyline of the game if we discuss a teaser here.

I think this is not correct, but let's respect the author and fulfill his request.
Where did you get this idea?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Please guys.
Don't say anything, don't post anything on this teaser.
Those who teaser it respect L&P a little, or at least its confidence.
ANd at least respect the others here. Many have said "no spoilers" and many have asked to respect L&Ps wishes. Please show respect to us who have asked this. You don't need to understand it just be courteous.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes