ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
What happened with L&P? Did he write a rant here? Is he upset? angry? Why? Nobody has posted the teaser here, is it bad discussing about it too? What did he write?

Reactions: xxxorro

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Wow, L&P lost his temper over a teaser that was never leaked and is not relevant at all, I really don't know what to say, it seems the teaser shows Sophia giving Dylan a blowjob while Ellie masturbates with a dildo, the L&P attitude is strange and irrational, making that type of call’s gives the impression that you are looking for an excuse, extremely rare
Edit: the post is gone so it doesn't matter anymore
Exactly what I was thinking. I respect his work and i absolutely don't mind if people stopped posting teasers, but i didn't expected such a reaction from him at all.
I think he is afraid that if people started posting teasers which was meant for expensive tiers, people will switch to the cheaper tiers and it will hurt his income a lot. Also i think he has a deal with subscribe star and leaking of such teasers will hurt his deal. This is pure assumption.

Reactions: imbatshit452

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What happened with L&P? Did he write a rant here? Is he upset? angry? Why? Nobody has posted the teaser here, is it bad discussing about it too? What did he write?
Angry that the teaser leaked, narrated and pixelated, but it leaked. And that he will introduce a new update system, just the update not the whole game.
And that he's sick of morons with no respect criticizing him all day long.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Angry that the teaser leaked, narrated and pixelated, but it leaked. And that he will introduce a new update system, just the update not the whole game.
Not morons, some of us, I'd argue. And not with no respect, I'd argue.

It's entirely possible that someone getting as triggered as L&P does is because he knows a lot of the criticism is totally valid and a lot of the suggestions really would help and that the longer he persists with contradictory and combative responses the more obvious it will be that he's barely treading water because he's bitten off way more than he can chew and doesn't have the discipline to stick to his plan and doesn't have the discipline to reign in his compulsions and might very well be looking for an excuse to end this development hellhole he's dug for himself - a death by cop sort of approach.

He can fix this, he just needs to be chill - and I mean really chill. Learn to laugh at himself, learn to share our joy and frustrations (even if he's faking it). We're mostly a bunch of freeloading jerk-offs, so how on earth could he take any of us seriously, unless ... he knows this community isn't just a bunch of freeloading jerk-offs but maybe more of concerned citizens without the necessary personal connection to stage a meaningful intervention.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, a compressed version of events would be that L&P had an epic hissy fit about his new teaser pic, which had NOT been leaked entirely (a pixelated one was) as of this moment at all! That said teaser pic is overpriced as hell, because it does not live up to the promises in the slightest, exactly like the first "hot and revealing" teaser, where just two women bumped into each other during shopping and that "Teaser pic" by definition is advertisment, did not stop him.

If he cannot stand the sick, toxic bath the internet is today, then he should change to raising gherkins for pickles! It is an unfortunate thing that being critical of something is far easier than creating something themselves. As I wrote before, I am a hobby writer and intimately aquainted with glowing praise and biting critic for my works. Over time I have read comments praising me, praising and giving productive critic, just nice stuff, just (productive) critic and under the belt critic. I´ve become aquainted, even friends with some commenters and at other times some posters proved Einstein right that human idiocy is infinite.

If you make some creative work and post it on the net, especially when you want to get paid for it like gumdrop does, you have to have a thick skin. And it also helps if you are not a guy whose prone to start choking the chicken when he sees himself in a mirrored surface, which unfortunately is something peaking out of many of L&P´s posts over time, the newest his rant about something which by definition is advertisment to be emissioned!
Especially when you are the creator and and let yourself be paid for something that is close to false advertising! The boys´n girls giving 30 Euros to L&P probably thought they get a Viennese Schnitzel, but got handed a slice of Pizza. Since exactly like the first paid teaser, the second is neither hot nor informative.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, a compressed version of events would be that L&P had an epic hissy fit about his new teaser pic, which had NOT been leaked entirely (a pixelated one was) as of this moment at all! That said teaser pic is overpriced as hell, because it does not live up to the promises in the slightest, exactly like the first "hot and revealing" teaser, where just two women bumped into each other during shopping and that "Teaser pic" by definition is advertisment, did not stop him.

If he cannot stand the sick, toxic bath the internet is today, then he should change to raising gherkins for pickles! It is an unfortunate thing that being critical of something is far easier than creating something themselves. As I wrote before, I am a hobby writer and intimately aquainted with glowing praise and biting critic for my works. Over time I have read comments praising me, praising and giving productive critic, just nice stuff, just (productive) critic and under the belt critic. I´ve become aquainted, even friends with some commenters and at other times some posters proved Einstein right that human idiocy is infinite.

If you make some creative work and post it on the net, especially when you want to get paid for it like gumdrop does, you have to have a thick skin. And it also helps if you are not a guy whose prone to start choking the chicken when he sees himself in a mirrored surface, which unfortunately is something peaking out of many of L&P´s posts over time, the newest his rant about something which by definition is advertisment to be emissioned!
Especially when you are the creator and and let yourself be paid for something that is close to false advertising! The boys´n girls giving 30 Euros to L&P probably thought they get a Viennese Schnitzel, but got handed a slice of Pizza. Since exactly like the first paid teaser, the second is neither hot nor informative.
But does the slice of pizza have pineapple?

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
L&P will not be able to escape the criticism as long as he believes to be flawless.

Sure, L&P creates good renderings and also the story has some strengths. At the same time, L&P has major weaknesses in project planning. With each update the content of a game day becomes more and more. My goodness, he may not even be able to implement a single complete game day in 2021. Even so with the story still pretty much in the beginning (when considering his claim about the 30 game days he is expecting).

Ultimately, it is surprising how little criticism there is. In the end, the project will simply abort. It's just too much content (way to many side stories) for the quality expectations and with only one person implementing it.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems like the pressure put into L&P has started to affect him. Put yourselves in his position, he is making a game that many people like, that is very popular, but still he looks like he is the villain or something, based in all the complaints and bad comments about him. The most of us would like that he would be faster, yes, but he isn't. He has a way of doing the work slowly, it's part of his personality, the same personality from where this game that we like came from.

So, it's time to start thinking in a better way of commenting about him and being more polite in our criticism. We think that if we complaint constantly, he will be faster, but excessive attacks against him can end in all the opposite. Look what happened with Icstor (Milfy City):

"I think that for a lot of you it’s nothing new that I have a mental illness, that I’m fighting with for the last two years. I still remember when I was starting to create these kinds of games and to be honest I was never prepared that something like this could happen to me. When someone would tell me that from creating adult games I would need treatment after a few years I wouldn’t believe him then, but now it’s different. I now know how much stress this work causes, especially release dates, hate comments, commenting about lack of content, lack of animations, comparing my games to other games, blackmail that if I’ll not add new scenes with this and this character they will stop pledging, and the most shocking, appearing at the front of my house and asking for an update. Fortunately only via intercom so that person couldn't see me.... (This one was the craziest thing that ever happened to me about a year ago, and forced me to move out… I’m now only renting that place.)
I know that some of you call all of this bullshit or that I lie no matter what I say, so I stopped really caring about that because there’s nothing I can do. Generally, I think I shouldn’t care about any of this since the beginning. That’s why I’m usually quiet. Also since my last post, I started doing what my therapist advised me to do. That I should stop reading everything and focus on my life and work normally without any stress and that actually worked. :) Now I’m working on characters I really want and at my own peace without rushing everything just to release it on the planned release date. Unfortunately, it took me some time to heal a little and understand a lot more so I could start working normally again, that’s the main reason for that long wait for the next update.
I also know that I’m not the only one with this problem and after a few years of creating adult games a few more creators that I know started to have some mental illness concerns. I also never really believed fully in what they said at the beginning but I can say that I somehow “grew up” and my opinion on this subject changed.
I also want to point out that it’s not my line of defense to anything that’s happening currently. I know that it’s all my fault and my problem, That’s why I’m always saying in each post that you can stop supporting me any time you want. All of you who were my patrons at any point during this and last year will receive version 1.0 of Milfy City for free as a thank you for the continued support during this difficult time."
We don't want that the story repeats. Do we? Some hours of joy to us should not sacrifice the mental health of a person.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
yes he said he will not post more previews but he delete the post so every thing is fine :ROFLMAO:.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes